I'm a 20 year old guy, pretty manly, and with a girlfriend...

I'm a 20 year old guy, pretty manly, and with a girlfriend. But I constantly want to get fucked by a guy with a huge dick, and I want to suck dick fairly regularly, but I've never done either one. Whenever I have the desire and try to find someone online, I chicken out.

Anyone have tips on how to get someone to dominate me? And post pics, gifs, and webms about sucking dick and convince me to find a guy asap and go through with it. Also does anyone have tips on how to take it like a champ for my first time?

> inb4 faggot

faggot
fuck out of here
also low q b8

Obele bobele bobele

pls dont gay

it's called "bisexual"

thats gay shit and you´re gay, stfu!

ps faggot

>pretty manly
>chickens out

Stop worrying about what other people think and suck a dick. It's overrated in my opinion so it'll stop you ever wanting to suck a dick. Then you can banish the latent homosexual urges to the furthest reaches of your mind and start a fight club with the kids next door. Jokes on them, you love being punched and your testicles are no longer able to feel pain. They'll never know that though as you stand motionless while a beefy tween pummels your gut and junk. Stupid kids kek

>grindr
>homosex dating sites
>craigslist
>lrn2google
>faggotron

gay af

>pretty manly
>wants to suck dick
sure

>I'm a 20 year old guy, pretty manly, and with a girlfriend. But I constantly want to get fucked by a guy with a huge dick, and I want to suck dick fairly regularly, but I've never done either one. Whenever I have the desire and try to find someone online, I chicken out.
>
>Anyone have tips on how to get someone to dominate me? And post pics, gifs, and webms about sucking dick and convince me to find a guy asap and go through with it. Also does anyone have tips on how to take it like a champ for my first time?
>
>> inb4 faggot
Gay. Im gay and penis is rly gay to want

I would recommend a gay sauna

Two men being together is less gay than being with a woman. Women are the epitome of gay with their pillows and makeup and perfume.
Two lads together just get to kick back with a bro, watch Die Hard and then have an early night. The only gay thing about being with a man is the ass sex, but if you've ever had an angry woman near you I think we would all prefer the simple pain of a cock up the ass over the complete destruction of your psyche.

>quotes the whole post

Pillows? Motherfucker I could be Shaun Connery and I'd still want mother fucking pillows

The only acceptable pillow is the two on your bed. Anything else is surplus to requirement

>I could be Shaun Connery
>Shaun Connery
>Shaun

Usually tranny hookers on backpage will let you suck their cock. If you pay for it, your not gay.

Your gay bro