Who here /manlet/? How have you dealt with it?

Who here /manlet/? How have you dealt with it?

>Only had 1 growth spurt during puberty at 12
>Maybe grew an inch or two after at most since
>172.5cm / 5'7.5
>Waited and waited for another growth spurt that never came
>Would measure myself with a tape measure and marker every month
>Wanted to cry when I realized the fact that it just wasn't going to happen
>Even women and 10yr old boys tower over me now days

>That one kid you were friends with that was always shorter than you
>Then he grew and was the same height
>Then he grew again and again as you remained the same

>When your mother made fun of you for being the same height as her and never growing even though it was her fault for fucking a manlet loser

>No girl wants anything to do with a manlet
>You never had any control over it
>Wonder if it's even worth working out because they'll always just think you're compensating for being a little man

>Just be urself

This is why I enjoy being 6'1

6'3" master race here. I feel bad for you OP.

I'm 6'2", have never felt these feels.
just thought you should know.

But in all seriousness user, if fat dudes can fuck (and somehow they do) you as a manlet can fuck. Just learn to talk to people, learn to be funny, short chicks don't always want to date guys who tower over them.

this

But what if OP is fat and a manlet?

Women don't mean shit.
Maybe you're at an advantage, less distractions.

Nah. This is the too tall kind. People start to think you're weird, creepy, and girls think you're not as good looking because you're weirdly tall. 6' to 6'2 is the optimal range.

Never really had many problems due to lack of height. It can be made up for in physique, money, status, good fashion sense, among other things

6 foot tall lanky fuck here

I wish I were shorter. Clothes don't fit, I look like I'm wearing giant ass clown shoes and it's difficult to walk through doors and low hanging objects. Don't forget having to have to use a podium to kiss your girl because you literally tower above her. I really envy shorter guys

Then thousands of years of evolution have betrayed OP and he'd better get his ass to the gym. Short fats are doomed to become extinct due to inferior genes.

You must be ugly, fucking manlet.

6'3 reporting here, nearly 6"4.

It's worth working out little Sup Forumsro. Get some serious roids and become a fucking tank.

Yeah, you're compensating, it's better than being a scrawny little weakling. Get big and find a girl shorter than you.

>tfw 5'11"
Feels good to be just above the manlet cutoff

I'm 174cm, never had any problems. I'm just a little smaller than most guys. Never actually thought about my height until the manlet meme started a year ago.

My 14 year old is 6'2"...

I just decided to bee myself. s

180cm masterrace, the optimal height for any balanced looking build. Unless you're extremely fat/thin/swole. Avoids both manlet and lankyfag status, long reach and strength potential of a bigger person and the agility potential of a smaller person. Literally perfect.

Everything between 5"10' and 6"1 is perfect. Everything taller is freak. Beautiful women are short. Everyone 6"2'+ can just Date gigantos

Your 14 year old is a freak

You have your feet and inches backwards. Not that they make any fucking sense anyway, in fact just stop being a retard and start using centimeters instead

Manlet detected

Yes I guess ill switch to metric masterrace
No I'm 178cm. Those guys 190cm+ just all look like freakos.

Femfag here, 5'8 seems pretty tall to me

>178cm
>not a manlet
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

6'3" master race reporting in, not gonna lie it's pretty great

there is a point where you start becoming weirdly tall

6'2 here

not true, unless you live in a country where the average height is considerably smaller. I'd say 6'5-6'6 is when it starts to get weird, and when you're that size you gotta be ripped otherwise you like like a lamp post.

6'6 here. lel at the guys under 6'3 thinking they're not manlets

just go for short grils

where the fuck do you live that being six foot is a hindrance? east asia?

From my experience, it's the short girls that have the most ridiculous standards.

Heh, how's the weather up there? :))

5'5 here life sucks only ever get to fuck 7 and 8s

I'm 171cm.

You know the global body length average is 176cm? Also taller people tend to have an higher risk for cancer and live in comparison shorter.

there is little that is more pathetic than short fats

>178cm

im 5'7 and have a gf whos as tall as i am, i dont really see how you can be a whiny bitch and just cry about a thing you dont have any control over

its like those dick threads, its not in your control man, make the best of what you have

I like how you change it to the size that you don't have. Men body size average is 5'10". Everything more than 3 inch over average is abnormal and freaky.

yes sure
I'm sure chicks go crazy for you
any other disfunctions you got?

Height doesn't matter. As long as you have class you're fine.

>3 inch over average is abnormal and freaky

says who? you, a manlet? pffffft

his costume was terrible

Anyone else lives in europe where women don't give a fuck unless you are under 170cm?

and swag

So who says 3 inch under average is freaky? It's the statistics. 95% of the human are around 5'7" and 6'1". Everything out of that range is abnormal and people think they are freaks.

6'4 170lbs here. Lank mode. Feels bad to weigh the same as guys a foot shorter than me. Cant put on weight at all. I love being tall but I really want to weigh 200+ at my current body fat % to feel like I have attained 'man weight'.

I still get pussy though, so theres that

Actually it's possible to increase height with an improved diet and exercise. You're just mad because too lazy to do anything about it, manlet.

then why do I get so much pussy

You can enlarge your penis with extenders too but it's minimal gain and if you have enough confidence you don't need to gain 1cm more

why would i be mad? i dont really care, i know that if i was physically active id be taller but ehh, height isnt my priority at the moment

Start eating high energy food, like doughnuts. Eat the same amount as what you usually do, just high calories. And drink nothing but milk.

Because everyone can get much pussy if he isn't ugly or stupid. Also there are always girls with special fetishes. Beside the fact nowadays there are much sluts and if you go drink often enough you can always get a drücken pussy.

Thats howto get acne and diarrhea.

I'm 5'9, 18

I suppose I have the potential to grow but it doesn't bother me much. I'm primarily aggrivated that I'm not taller not because of women, but for athletics.

If I was 6"+ football and track would've been much better.

Anyway, I'm still quite athletic and toned so I don't have a problem with ladies due to my height, I prefer short girls anyway

>have sons
>all are broad shouldered, deep voiced, and tall
>When they talk to girls the girls stutter and blush
>Girls always coming to them, 'can you get x from that tall shelf? No one else can reach it!'; 'can you carry Y, it is soooo heavy.'
>Realize that all the boys under 5'10" hate their guts for existing, just like the boys with squeaky voices or scrawny builds
I thought the manlet thing was fake until I saw how manlets react to my kids

You'll only get acne if you don't wash your face, pillow and sheets.

Height will be the last thing that will cause genetic Darwinism.

We aren't giraffes kek

>I-I-I-I am NOT a manlet! I'm 170cm [I hope that sounds taller than 5'10"!]

Sign him up for football and make him a dirty safety

You don't realize you are cringe? The only one who cares about body size are murricans. In other countries we have other standards like charisma or intelligence

> I better pretend its sth cool to be an giganto freak

Okay midget

All I can say OP is growth spurts fucking suck

>Grew over a foot and a half in a few years
>In return got disgusting stretch marks because bad diet when growth spurt happened
>Still 21 and growing (6ft8 right now)

>I-I-I am TWO CENTIMETERS above the GLOBAL AVERAGE!!!
Way to let us know that you are short locally, poindexter

Feels good to be 6'3 since I was 15

What do you think of 5'11''?

quit whining faggot, im 5'8 and have no problem with girls. The problem isn't your height, its your personality

>Andre the giant was still fucking 2-3 different women a week when he was old and fat
Yeah, that sucked

manlets

when will they learn ?

you know what you have to do OP right ?

6'6'' here. I'm too tall, I get weird looks all the time. I wish I was a couple inches shorter.

ITT: murricans not realizing they are abnormal big because they have Indian genes (which are the tallest human species) and additionaly growth hormone contaminated meat (because casual meat in murrica is cheapest shit pumped full of hormones)

>Why is two standard deviations above average IQ good and 2 standard deviations below bad? Huh?!
>What is making 150% of median income good and 50% bad? Huh?!
>Why is being big and commanding good while being small and shorter than women bad? Huh?!

This is what girls think if you say 5 foot anything vs 6 foot anything
But it's actually super difficult to estimate height or the exact size of anything

The other day i was comparing drum stick sizes, and realized i had to hold them side by side to know that there was a couple inches difference in length

You actually can add some height OP if you take HGH

>He is in football, like his older brothers
>Like them they won't let him carry the ball because the other kids his age just can't stop him

the dutch are the tallest human species averaging at 6' to to 6'1''
Over there tall starts at like 6'4'', it's crazy

5'10 here, 5'5 when I graduated high school. Wrestled in high school and had a body like Adonis.
Fast forwarded 10 years. Grew after the age of 25
Been bartending for 9 years. Chubby as fuck. Shave my head cuz male pattern baldness.
Big ginger beard.

Still get laid nonstop.
Bro it's all about your presence in the world. Walk the fine line of commanding attention without being a dick. Be a leader at work/school. Be confident In yourself and the pussy will come. Also helps you in being successful.
Mfw bartending isn't a real job. My $300 a night in tips alone and $15 an hour. Work 5 nights a week. Manlet is a term used by people that have no real skills.

Hot blonde bimbo = 6'4 dude
They think it's owed to them.
It not

Pic related, some of my work

6'7 / 200 cm

I'm too tall IMO. I weigh 220 pounds and trained as fuck.

> Why is having an little brain tumor better than having an big? Why is having small debts better than having big? Why is being 10% retarded better than being 80% retarded
Kek, are you stupid?

Joke's on you three ways
>First, anthropologist Gregor in his 40 year study concluded "In no society on Earth are short men preferred to tall, whether the neolithic tribes of the Amazon of central Europe."
>Second, the BBC had an article about how height has a marginally *larger* impact in Europe on income and dating with taller European men earning a higher wage relative to shorter European men with larger margins than in North America
>And Third - we aren't Americans
so - you're 169 cm, then?

The good thing is that Europeans are way less heightist and superficial than americans

Sounds like you just suck at mental comparisons of abstract three dimensional solids

This is coming from a 5'7'' Swede, I've never had a problem dating tall girls
We don't have too much of a shallow slut culture here

>Thinks 'retarded' is measured in increasing percentages rather than decreasing IQ
Says it all....

Not really, do a similar experiment for yourself, it's hard to tell what's longer or bigger from memory without a direct comparisonn unless there is a huge difference.
It's hard for girl's to estimate dick size to the exact inch, yet people are getting hung on the exact inch of their height

And i'm actually much better at estimating size than most people

Kek

I'm 178cm and having 16.5cm dick and an IQ over 120. But im not proud of it because i have things which I actually achieved on my own Im totally fine dude. It's about confidence and not being tall. It's just correlation because bigger people tend to be more confident. I honestly don't give a fuck.

Manlet

So I'm a fetish because I'm over 6'1"?

Dunning-Kruger effect at its finest. Handicaps are actually measured in percentage. Being retarded is some kind of handicap

Really?
According to analyses shorter European men make less money than taller ones [Judge, Cable 2004] and European women judge men who are taller to be healthier, richer, more charismatic, and more attractive [Baker, 2011].
Comparative analysis showed that European women were more likely to assume taller men had more positive traits than Canadian or American women [Dessing, 2012] and the wage advantages of being a tall man are slightly smaller in America than in Europe [Hershberg, van Vught, 2012].
So....
European women are MORE impressed with tall men than are American women.
Try again, midget

Thats skeletor mode friendo

how old is this? and Perth is no where near that size top kek

Yes, those girls most times have nigger fetish too since they like cavemen characteristics. Enjoy you HIV.

Dick size is the primal and physical form of sexuality
Yeah, girls like showing off their tall handsome boyfriend's but that is more of a social thing than anything
A big dick is what they feel while you are fucking them
She isn't going to care about your height during the act of sex, she is going to be feeling your dick
t. 5'10'' 8x6 inch dick who cucked a very tall persons wife
Well that was when i was 18, i'm actually 6 feet now, but my sexual power is still all in my dick

You imply that he likes size queens.

Actually approximating height is one of my few talents, I'm always either correct or off by 1inch, never more

>Handicaps are actually measured in percentage
When talking about physical disabilities this is true in some cases, yes
>Being retarded is some kind of handicap
Not in the sense you are struggling towards.
Retardation is actually an IQ that is sufficiently below normal to impair someone's ability to function. There is no "100% retarded" akin to 'loss of 100% of movement in the arm" so you cannot say 'Bob is 13% retarded'
Instead, the IQ is used or classified in SDs. So you CAN say 'Bob has an 82 IQ' or 'Sally is Profoundly Retarded'.
Go ahead, fuckwit, start trying to google '20% retarded', etc. All it will do is show me correct as they discuss what percentage of a population is Severely or Profoundly retarded, etc.