DDOS this disgusting cuck shit

DDOS this disgusting cuck shit

Other urls found in this thread:

zanzu.de/en
zanzu.de/sites/default/files/styles/image_full/public/086_missionaris_zanzu.jpg?itok=s7H5Dhw6
zanzu.de/sites/default/files/styles/image_full/public/239_eerste_keer_maagdenvlies_zonder_bloed.jpg?itok=c-4fqllF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

zanzu.de/en

zanzu.de/sites/default/files/styles/image_full/public/086_missionaris_zanzu.jpg?itok=s7H5Dhw6

zanzu.de/sites/default/files/styles/image_full/public/239_eerste_keer_maagdenvlies_zonder_bloed.jpg?itok=c-4fqllF

fucking germans were once a proud people but now they're cucks

>nypa

not your personal army you bratwurst loving german fuck.

Fuck them, who cares.

>nypa

really only works if i have a feud against a particular person

I fail to see the problem with this website, are you scared of vaginas or something?

you must be a cuck if you don't see anything wrong

Ok cool, cuck and proud.

> implying neutrality is possible
Do you actually prefer to be on the hordes of the nigger-loving?

This is now a nigger-hate thread! Let's do this

>blocking nose

the smell is probably worse than the nigger touching her

Ya'll need black jesus

german fag here. This site is for migrants to clarify them in sexual practices, without violating their cultural sensitivities. Meanwhile there are flirting courses for refugees to get in touch with german women

>flirting courses for refugees to get in touch with german women

prime targets

load the low orbit ion cannon

Good, we can all see how dangerous boys get when they dont get any. Just look at this thread of racist dumbfucks.

u jelly white boi

look how happy he makes her mouth, who can not like this?

And you're not in the streets machinegunning all of them, or at least trying to bring people together for some similar purpose, why exactly?

look how much kendra likes nigger dick.. how is this a bad thing?

of your low IQ or welfare dependency?

satisfying women one at a time

Because not everyone was sexually abused when they were four, just you, faggot

all these niggers means that detroit city council must have just turned the power back on

even white fags prefer nigger dick

Most of them are pissed off because the ideas of a better life can not be fulfilled by us

Because most of us still believe the media. Against refugees = racist = no job, no money, no future

you can see all the white dicks here shriveling at the black man taking over

Fucking rapefugees. Get your own damn women.

So you're selling your women so you can keep your job? You mispelled jew when you were describing yourself.

If you want to describe your sexual preferences just make your own thread, dickmuncher

Sorry, I don't believe beastiality.

gonna be mad for a while? grab a snickers

Why would I be mad because you're a homo? I'm not your parents... And even them weren't mad, I bet, because you seem to be such a faggot that they knew you were one the moment you were born. So they didn't even have expectation for you to disappoint.