Why are peoples so stupid that to poison yourself?

Why are peoples so stupid that to poison yourself?

Smoker anons, why do you smoke?

I'm so stupid I poisen myself

Its my long term suicide attempt.

I want to die but don't want to die right this very moment.

We're all going to die. Might as well look cool while doing it.

because other people are challenging you to do so

also
>cool

I poisoned myself for 6 years then quit cold turkey

My life in a nutshell.
My mother killed herself, so I've more of made it a rule that I can't.
So cigarettes are my goto.

trying to find a dark
in my
death logic
?

They're great and only real American men smoke cigarettes

I do it very rarely, maybe like 2-3 packs a year and that's pretty generous considering I've had to throw packs out that have went stale from not touching them after a while.

Fuck knows why i do it, sometimes I just feel like having one. I find them gross enough to not want to get addicted to them but nice enough in the moment. Usually I regret having one 5 minutes after finishing it.

Basically

Most of the cool kids are in the smoking area of places

>look cool
>look trashy

FTFY

i don't have the courage to kill myself quickly so i do it slowly

I hold my self responsible for the deaths of several family members, but I dont want what is left of my family to have to clean my brains off the wall, so I figure this is the most humane for them.

/Thread

It helps me relax, I have a really hard time being around a lot of people, or well, it doesn't have to be a lot of people, just strangers, I don't feel comfortable around people I don't know so when I am at work or just outside I start to feel nervous and get extremely stressed out, and cigarettes just sorta help me relax.

And I've done it for so many years, I don't want to stop.

It'll be painful suffering emphazima or lung cancer. Not an easy death.

It keeps faggots like you from talking to me

You are poisoning yourself in at least five ways that you don't understand.
>Cars kill
>Wifi cancer
>You eat out, heart disease

Wut?

Surely just smonk the weeds instead

You sound like me. I smoke pipe and usually I regret it after the first puff. I do it mainly to counter the boredom and lack of activity. I also rather be healthy but sometimes I feel like why shouldnt I just poison myself and not give a shit.

Do that with weed?
Less unhealthy

Because I've never met a single smoker that wasn't chill as fuck

Weed is more cancerous than cigarettes you know? You just smoke casually less

I started because a lot of people smoked at the bars and I was drunk, so I'd just smoke with them.

Got addicted.

Am extremely weak willed, so I haven't quit. I dislike it immensely and feel ashamed constantly about it.

To deliberately accelerate my demise. Plus, I like the taste and the scratchy feeling smoking gives you in your throat, esp. from cigars. Looking to quit today though as a bday resolution

i dont know. i smoke weed too. and iam very happy w it

>citation needed

I dont have my contacts anymore and I also fear of pissing positive in a test. I dont wanna be unemployed for the rest of my life.

>wanting to smell like shit
>killing your cardio
>participating in a generally disgusting act
>wasting your hard earned money on this
Why anons, there are other ways. It's just stupid
If you're using it to "escape" you're kind of a giant vagina

I start smoking today because I don't know what to do with my life .

Smoke weed everyday yolo faggot

Where do you work that you get drugstests?

This.
I smoked 1 marihuana and it made me gay!

Security line of work. They rarely test you but still I'm pretty paranoid.

It quite common for cannabis to make it's hetero users gay for a while under it's effects.

I guess I wouldn't do it either in that case.

Kek

habbeh burbday, broober

Me too!! I was smoking a spliff then 0.5 seconds later i was smoking cock.

I smoke weed too.

Mfw when nobody in this thread has realized that humans are inherently self-destructive and generally illogical....

That's bullshit

while I enjoy living, the longer I'm around people the more annoying they become. With that in mind Smoking provides the following benefits.

Bumps up my exit time so I don't have to deal with other humans for too long.

Allows me to randomly/frequently exit annoying situations in a socially accepted way.

Pisses off self–righteous pricks with no effort.

>depression
>anger management issues
>I'd already be in Prison for murder if I didn't smoke.
Need I continue?

^this
Fits perfectly in every situation

29, had a heart attack 2 weeks ago and still smoke....dgaf tbf

Thanks, b/ro

Because I'm too pussy to kill myself immediately so I do it over time

i only smoke when drunk and never alone

I smoke because I thought it was cool when I was 15 and then got addicted. Pretty lame. Now I do it out of impulse and smoke like 10+ a day.

Since i stop to smoke, my dick regained stronger of teenage .....incredible fuck ever to top for hours.

>Since i stop to smoke, my dick regained stronger of teenage .....incredible fuck ever to top for hours.

I don't get it - simply the cost of smoking amazes me. In a fucking civilised western country not some shitty fucking 3rd world shithole.
Used to get a lot of shit from my brother in law about my car, about me being beta for not smoking.
BTW my car cost less per month than his smoking habit.
He then lost his house because he didn't pay the mortgage. Again his monthly baccy habit was more then his fucking mortgage.
WTF is wrong with you poeple

a few of the voices in my head have told me to pick up cigs recently just cause i smoke a lot of pot and meth and i just get bored. cigs are bad though so i havent yet. also i cant afford another addiction haha

Truly user don't kidding about.
I say others smokers friends to try.
My slut wife bumping now for sex everyday

Well, it originally started because my brother smoked and I thought it was cool. Then I became a muhreen and... well, I guess the question there is how do some of us NOT smoke. Now I use it as an excuse to take a break at work. Rarely smoke at the house unless I just got high.

I smoked for fifteen years before quitting in 2012, and I'm not sure I ever really had an answer to this. I started in high school like most retards, for whatever that's worth.

If any smokerfags who want to quit are reading this, try Chantix. That shit is amazing. I'm not preaching to anyone who doesn't want to quit, though. Your lungs, your choice.

Is it so harmful if I smoke 20 cigarettes a month?

life for some people is not that good, pretty overrated, also it is like smoking a really shitty joint, it relaxes you for 5 minutes

>killing your cardio

I don't run, I don't gym, why would I give a shit?
I enjoy a beer and a smoke, so what fucking safety Sam.