God damn it Sup Forums this woman beater is still out there, what are we going to do about it...

God damn it Sup Forums this woman beater is still out there, what are we going to do about it? You've brought other dicks to justice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TN19KcAwnVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She is lucky... If that was me i would have raped her too

maybe she got retaliated against for assaulting another person? idk

So she slaps him and he hits back. What's the problem

Fuck women

I agree... Don't mater who you are 8-80 blind crippled or crazy. You hit me I hit back harder.

equal rights is tough, mane

this

this

This is some good shit right here

that guy was a fucking idiot, I´m not a pro feminist/cuck but that guy deserved that slap

Thanks.... I learned it in prison. Lulz

You assault me I assault you harder. Simple as that.

why dont you same fag it some more ?

She started it, he finished it

She's just an attention whore

>deserved
Nobody deserves to get hit you massive fedora tipping euphoric permavirgin, quit putting pussy on a pedestal

Nah she couldn't take a joke. dont be such a cuck

I know that gif, didn't he got rekt but all those bros that swarmed him some seconds later?

nice try captain but better luck next time

Not me new fag.

Anyway it depends on if it was just a joke or she was being teased

Want to see this, somebody have the video?

Life tip: don't start shit you can finish.

If you get so frazzled and booty bothered over being teased that you escalate it? You're dangerous and you need mental therapy

Not me either new fag!

>Strikes a man
>Gets manhandled
>Justice has already been served.

She asked him for it. Lmao

i only did the 2 "this's"

Sounds like this bitch hit a man and got her ass beat. sounds like equality to me. read the first line, "I slap a man for making fun of me being a lesbian and this is what I get"

any one that strikes me gets their ass beat no matter their gender, race or sexual orientation now that my friend is equality

Hahahahaha

Hehehehehe

Nah not cool. I don't know if that was warranted.

Again...

Huehuehuehuehuehue

I think girls, retards, cripples, and kids get one free shot. After they see how their hit didn't hurt you, and they go for it again? You can end them

It's always warranted

If you hit someone, they can officially hit back, it's called defending themselves. That's equality.

If you expect to be able to hit men with impunity because you're a woman while they can't hit back, you're asking for female supremacy under the law, not equality.

And I'll take it one notch further, I think there are many circumstances where a man hitting a woman is just. Such as her sleeping around while in a committed relationship. Back in the olden days, women were faithful because there were standards and CONSEQUENCES for sleeping around.

>Ginger
>Concussing and probably killing elderly ladies

Literally no soul at all

>can't handle the banter
>resorts to slapping
>get fucked by a stronger person overall
>waaaaaah he is a bully

Fuck you, alright?

That's terrible

It's called Fake SJW Bullshit
Nice Bait OP

He warned her. When you're at the machine paying, you don't want people looming over you. It's not your turn yet, cunt
get the fuck back and go to the store during the week, fucking old people have no consideration for anybody else. they always have to go past 5 and on weekends when us regular people actually have fucking time to go to the store

>es, and kids get one free shot. After they see how their hit didn't hurt you, and they go for it again? You can end them

yeah I got my ass beat by a retard once for being soft like that, now no one gets a free pass, all it takes now is someone acting tough

Fuck off moral faggot/

nothing in the video leads me to believe he warned her. Doesn't even seem like he spoke to her at all.

she completely deserved it. she slapped a guy. sure, he was being a dick. but that doesn't entitle her to hit him.

she deserved it if she came out of the kitchen.

She got off fucking easy! He's a nice guy I guess.

You got issues bud.

Hahahaha fuck! I doubt that called for.

Beautiful.

I remember the full video.

Sucker punch? Pathetic.

Hahaha you got fucking issues mate.

If you hit someone, expect to get hit back. I don't give AF who you are. This is equality.

So much this. Old people will crowd the fuck out of you at the pin pad, but if you get within 3 feet of them, they look at you like you're trying to steal their pin number.

>she was being open about her sexuality
>Guy probably didnt care until she started slapping her
>gets hit back
>guy is homophobic despite being hit first

I dont see anything wrong with that if you dont!
(HEAVY SARCASM)

The real crime here is that she hasn't got a properly fitted bra. She should go get a fitting asap.

QUICK, WE NEED TO FIND HIM AND GIVE HIM A MEDAL!

She attacks someone and expects us to feel sorry for her when they hit back?
She's a grown ass woman, she should know that hitting people could result in being hit back.

Don't respond to insults with physical assault, it only escalates the situation
And then they want equality, there you have it
Dumb bitch

her fault for fucking with niggers

Lol I've looked worse than that after a few punches. A black eye and all that blood camera out of her hand. It's not exactly a war machine situation. Which is how you look when you get beat the fuck up.

women are useless

That bitch coming in for a kick late loses teeth if I'm standing there.

I just read the op fully. I hope this is b8.

You hit somebody expect to get hit back. Gender doesn't even come into it.

Niggers!

I just hate them so much

Blacked.com

I don't get the photo, he supposedly beat the shit out of her and there is blood everywhere but where is the blood coming from...I have seen quite a few beatdowns and some with blood but you could tell what was up...this looks like some SJW shit right here

its totally ok to beat living shit out of a woman who hits you first
youtube.com/watch?v=TN19KcAwnVM

>kicking her while she's on the floor
what a cuck
but that's to be expected from a sandnigger

You bring up a good point, that blood looks fake.

Mfw I see the kid.

NYPA loser

well, yeah. it's okay to beat the living shit out of a guy who hits you first too

haha the bitch is like damn how the fuck, realizing how pathetic and weak women are.. none of them even tried smh

>wtf, a cripple did it, but i wont be able? Patriarchy!

source vid?

wtf is this, that kid barely moves during all that

>what are we going to do about it? You've brought other dicks to justice
give it up, man. you're looking for the old Sup Forums and old Sup Forums is dead.

we have new Sup Forums, which is a bunch of bigoted bros (not Sup Forumsros) who mistook our humor as something serious and an excuse to be the privileged pieces of shit they are.

I would feel bad fort her if it wasn't for the fact that she flipped off the camera like that so now I'm saying.

"HA with that attitude of hers the cunt probably deserved it!"

And you're a dunce, take a second look at that picture. The blood is fake and there are no wounds it could come from. It's just some weepy looking chick playing dress up for sympathy.

this is assault id stomp those pussies
unless she hit him first no game

again this guy goes jail
thats battery

post whole story

jail thats assault

Can you be any more of a virgin?
these girls aren't going to jump out of the computer and fuck you

assault by cop, test cops for drugs including roids, obvious roid rage

thsi cop should be fires, that is not a way to handle someone, cops are fucking criminals, test em for drugs!! including steroids!

>Shake his hand.

Her being a dyke cancels out reproduction, thus stopping the advancement of the arian race.

what the fuck? id stomp this kid into mush

SWEEP THE LEG, JOHNNY!

crazy bitch

Exactly. You can see after the first punch shes pretty much out. No real reason to continue fighting.

Home invasion?

You might want to go where your kind belong and originate from tumblr

assault
go jail

That's cute b8

Ah cops doing gods work