WTF was this movie?

WTF was this movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r1XQtRKXdSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cop has a mental breakdown because his wife left him for a nigger, its not hard to understand op

Was it any good?

a masterpiece

no

>left him for a nigger
wut? i didn't see this

a comedy with no jokes

It's very Scottish and full of British comedy, yanks might not get it

>British
>comedy
yikes

Kino

the supermarket scene and he's constantly going on about how a white women must be wrong in her head for dating one of them. it was hardly subtle

essential reddit-core

Has anyone read the book ? Is it better or worse ? Are there any major differences ?

I'm looking to pick that one up.

Why do you bother to ask Sup Forums if a movie is good? Unless it is Marvels next piece of shit they won't like it.

it's spelled "yankees", fyi

t. mcuck

Listen up cracka, Filth is by far the best movie that humanity has managed to create. The cinematography, screenwriting, acting, directing, custome design, the locations and the production make it a unique and unremarkable movie that people centuries ahead of us will still watch and appreciate. Now go back and shitpost your little capeshit threads and GoT generals, and let the grown ups talk about real kinotography.

youtube.com/watch?v=r1XQtRKXdSI

>Same rules apply

More like black like a dick in your mouth.

Are you serious or is this pasta ?

It's pasta.

Im british and love james mcavoy and thought this movie was dull

Book is much better. There are some differences, nothing too major. Definitely one i recommend reading

I haven't read it myself but I know of one major difference which is the ending. Actual spoilers incoming, probably better if you ignore them and read the book but fuck it I'm not your mom do what you want.

Apparently instead of widow and her son visiting at the end as he hangs himself, he asks his ex to come over so they can talk things through. He plans to hang himself as she walks in, wearing a sign that says, "This is your fault," and before he dies he sees that not only did she come but she brought their daughter as well.

I liked it. McAvoy is a great actor

An artless adaptation of a mediocre novel by a guy who'll never better his debut.

They changed the victim to an Asian for the film, loses all context.

And then the last lines of the book are him sitting himself and the tapeworm dying.

it was good, mcavoy was excellent; i wish they'd make london fields into a movie, he'd be the perfect keith talent

>WTF was this movie?
Not as good as Trainspotting

yes

the jumpscares ruined it for me. Only a retard would put jumpscares into a fucking dark comedy. Otherwise it's a pretty realistic vision of the white man's plea caused by immigration.

I wanna pause that gif at the last part and jerk off to her looking at me sideways.

I watched it and dont remember it. Let's put it that way.

Filth is a masterpiece, one of the best films made since 2010.

Holy fucking shit. That ending would have been far more fucked up.