Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/mens-health/light-smoking-dangerous-in-any-dose
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do you get by with only one free hand at a time?

try vaping, just buy an entry level ecig and high level of nicotine liquid and try to slowly cut on cigs.
Belive in me the first week you vape and dont smoke you'll feel the difference and stop smoking.

ITT: shitty bait/pasta/propaganda

I see this thread every day.
Maybe you should start by posting 74 tomorrow, then 73, 72, 71... and over the course of 70+ days you will kick this habit.

Yeah.

Short version:
You say to yourself, "I don't smoke."
Not that you're an ex-smoker, or trying to quit.
You SAY, "No thanks, I don't smoke."

I smoked three packs a day for six years at top of my game, and smoked pipes, cigars, cigarillos, hookahs, etc for years.

Then I decided that I wanted to stop, so I stopped being a smoker.

All matches, all candles, all tobacco, all nicotine patches, anything I could roll up and smoke.

That was hard as hell, but I am not a smoker, and haven't been since the day I decided I wasn't.

It's not quitting cold turkey. It's not quitting. It's shifting your identity mindset from being a smoker to not being a smoker.

It may not make sense, but I quit and restarted dozens of times until I just made that mental choice.

Don't ask for help. Don't tell friends to keep you from doing it. Just decide you are. Or aren't.

yeah I have quit.

cold turkey is the only way to go bro

I smoke like once or twice a week
I don't understand the logic of "I NEED ALL OF THESE RIGHT NOW"
The buzz is nice but not enough for me to want to spend my entire day smoking them
Get a life nigga

I used a vaporizor to manage it, I still can't bring myself to do it in public, but I slink off and use it in my car instead of cigarettes. I still prefer cigarettes, and if they didn't have a noticeable effect on my appearance, I would still use them.

This faggot makes the best point, get a life
if you smoke 75 cigs a day it tells me you have nothing better to do than suck on smoke all day

just feels good man

How do you even smoke 75 cigarettes a day?

If one takes 4 minutes, you spending like 5 hours a days smoking.

Where do you find the time? Doesn't smoking that much make you feel ill? are your hands yellow? what do your teeth look like? How do you afford it?

Why not 80? Is there a reason you are not smoking the other five? If you are gonna be so unhealthy you might as well smoke the full four packs a day .

I smoke about 5 cigarettes a day.

Reckon it does any harm?

the studies I've found in the last 5 minutes of googling say yes
health.harvard.edu/mens-health/light-smoking-dangerous-in-any-dose

cheers mate.

75 a day?

I was a pack a day smoker for 22 years. Terrified of even attempting to quit. With the help of Quit App (Australian version) I have been smoke free since April 1st.

The updates on how much money you've saved, tar you've avoided, is a motivator to keep going. Plus you can talk to ppl and share experiences with others who are also quitting.

Good luck OP. You can do it.

Nice try, government anti-smoking guy.

Quitted smoking started vaping.

Maybe I'll quit vaping.

The only reason why is that I don't want to die by the age of 50 like my grandpa.