Ok Sup Forums I need your help

Ok Sup Forums I need your help.

I was on craigslist and an ad came across about pretty much an older woman looking for a younger guy to plow the shit out of her. She said she is married and her husband knows.

I knew the ad was real because of the depth she went into of what she wanted, and who she was looking for, which happened to match what i look like.

We've been talking back and forth and sending pictures.
My only concern is this is too good to be true, so I was coming to ask if you guys can help to see if these pictures are legit before i get robbed or something.

I've already tried tineye, but thats as far as my knowledge extends to trying to trace back photos.

Other urls found in this thread:

sexyfolder.com/?q=830588
twitter.com/AnonBabble

moar pics

noods are easier to trace

this is all i got

Are you blac-
ahem
You a nigger?

It's probably just a lonely old dude fishing for cock pics. You're not going to get raped but good luck actually meeting anyone out if this.

Nope, just really hairy

Just wondering what the fetish, was.
Thanks.

Have a nice day.

This unnecessary comma will haunt me for the foreseeable future.

Hairy, bearded, taller, under 25, and into breeding.

Does this work with craigslist emails?

first pic has 1 hit at sexyfolder.com/?q=830588
too lazy to check any more

These images are ancient.
Don't know, to be honest.

Hmmmm, maybe anyone have any tips on cragislist emails.

It is a setup. Youre gonna get lured to a dark place and raped by a pack of cholos.

Had a similar situation.
Matched a 37 year old on Tinder who wanted to dominate a younger guy while her husband watched.
She sent me a pic with her holding a note with the date written on it, so it seemed legit.
Can you get her to do something like that OP?
Doesn't necessarily mean she's not a serial killer, but better chance it's legit.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This!!! /Thread

NOOO not cholos.

Anyways she said "she" wants to meet this weekend.
Obviously I want to meet her in public, but i'd rather learn sooner than later if she's real or not.

yeah i'm gonna ask her to do that next time I get a reply.
She only talks to me at night, and I think her husband really doesn't know. But who knows.