nigger nigger chicken licker.

i am your father

I have autismo

Hey you are cute

You smell better awake.

do you like mudkips?

good boy want tendies

i live with mammy

a period is not a word, what the fuck is this, elementary school?

Are you a trap

No girl in the history of ever likes uncut dicks unless said girl is a mudslime or has shit standards

Make America Great Again

I am an atheist

kek

Stop Cheating on ME

My mom drove me.

you need to learn english

had you use photoshop ?

or

Nice use of photoshop.

Do you like fedoras?

Keep believing that, user.

i have your nudes

You do know that only small minority of the people on this planet are circumcised,do you?

ayyy want sum fuck

>you need to learn english
"you need to learn english"
Are you fucking retarded?

oldfag detected
tendiefag detected

i really love Sup Forums

straight white cis male

My anal fissures hurt

>implying that disproves my statement how girls don't like uncut diseases dicks

you are implying that muslim girls like uncut dicks. you are retarded

Hitler did nothing wrong

Are you a trans ?

I play Pokemon Go

We got a winner.

Considering how it is considered a sin to damage your body in any way to most mudslimes then no. I'm rather accurate about that. Check yourself before you wreck yourself nigglet

I have the hiv

do you like mudkips?

please stop you retardation is uncalled for

thats why the rest of the world is shit, europoor

The cops are still looking for my last girlfriend.

Watch your step m'lady

you look like mom

If women don't like uncut dicks why do majority of women get laid with them and even perform blowjobs on them?

>half the world is in china and india

so?

Is your mom single?

all women are sluts

Europeans don't circumcise their babies also.

Yeah that's something someone would say. And definitely isn't the best combination of traits you could have or anything.

Because they are either too shy and/or nice to reject you because of your nasty dick, don't have a choice, or can't get any better.

Lemme fuck yo sista

1- baited
2- Stockholm syndrome for genital mutilation

>when they circumcise you so bad
>you start to believe in the circumcision
>you defend genital mutilation as a good thing
>the worst bit about circumcision is what it does to your brain

considering it is a rule in islam to get circumsized and mudslime women prefer cut dicks and depise uncut dicks your argument is invalid

Notice how your only argument is calling me "retarded", faggot.

Am Irish, also circumcised

I am gay. Period.

This

Actually what user wrote is fine. I'm guessing you're 13?

4 words stupid nigger

but mussels are cut you moron, only muslims, jews and americans are cut in this world, the rest is natural and the women in the rest of the world like natural, uncut penis. Thet like jerking it and sucking on the foreskin

I'm so glad I wasn't mentally and physically raped by my doctor when I was born. My parent's actually did some research.

Only met one girl in all my years of school who was a theist. It depends on where you live a guess.

im not argumenting since your retardation will restrain you from understanding and acting on it assuming that you actually believe what you wrote in your first post

>let's play spot the mudslime 101
>defend the highly disease-prone foreskin
>mom couldn't afford it for me so i must bandwagon with other gross-dicked soldiers
>only psychological effect is confidence against the inferior beta-male uncut fags

why do you care what girls like so much? and why would you mutalate your body just to get laid?

I bet Bobo the chimp could structure a better sentence than you did that actually could make sense to read.

muslims get cut you utterlly moronic retard

>argumenting
No definition found

Your sister is hot!

It's not just about what they like, it's about what I like and I'm glad I was circumcised at infancy because uncut dicks are gross as fuck and have a much higher rate of catching an std and having other defects.

>highly disease-prone foreskin
Majority of men of the world have no problems wit their foreskins.

Ever sucked black cock?

Sure, but that amount is highly decreasing as they revert daily back to a more "sticks and stones' way of life and that's exceedingly evident.

source?

For me it wasn't my choice. Definitely would have rather kept my nerves. I'm guessing some guys are trying to cope with losing it by pretending it has advantages. Turns out everything we were told about it having advantages was a lie.

i did your mom

Hi, I'm an MRA

Grab pussy dick assfuck

I ONLY EAT ASS

The majority of men don't have a circumcision to begin with like another user once said, that doesn't change the fact that what I said was true.

"I can't follow basic instructions"

ITT:

amerifats arguing within the sphere of their intellect

touch my man meat

>gag.com

Harambe is dead forever

Hillary should have won

>fact that what I said was true
What fact? You are spewing nothing but bullshit ITT. If circumcision was so beneficial don't you think that Asians and Whites would start performing it ASAP?

topkek