Did you faggots have something to do with this

Did you faggots have something to do with this

if he really was person of the year,would people actually bother to read that liberal rag

2sd january

person of the year is chosen by the editors of TIME. the vote they do has nothing to do with who is chosen.

Would be great if Hillary's head was in between his legs.

it just might be

Wasn't Adolf also a person of the year? Thou in those days it was called MAN of the year cuz females were busy making a sandwich.

Adolf was noticed! Trump will prolly do well, since he has the nukes that painterboy lacked.

This. And President-elect almost always gets it anyway.

Not to mention they describe it as the person who effects the world most, for better or worse. They're obviously gonna go the worse angle with Trump.

> Y'all got duped
> Rich capitalist claims to drain the swamp
> Just floods it with more bourgie turds

Doesn't matter. All that matters is Trump won the presidency and Hillary didn't.

I just don't think it was worth it, myself. I get the message, but electing Trump to send it was too much for me.

Time is run by Trump cucks that want to suck white dick.

You're whining about an administration that doesn't even exist, yet?

There have been plenty of GOP administrations I can look back to in order to get a good idea of what's coming. Trump doesn't change the game THAT much.

I'd love to be proven wrong and have him be a cool president, I'm just not expecting it.

"Breitbart and talking heads on Fox told me Hillary is corrupt..."

Then stick to watching CNN faggot.

lol

>I'M GONNA BUILD A WALL, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>HUURRR HE'S GUN BUILD A WALL, BEST VOTE FOR HIM!
>lol fug i'll just patch up the fence :DDDDD
>DURRR 'HUAT A GREAT BISSNUSS MAN, GLAD HE WON 'N NOT $HILLARY, RIGHT? LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP!!
>lol nevermind haha benis :DDDDD
>AT LEAST WE WON, AND SHE DIDN'T RIGHT GUISE? GUISE?

Trump-tards are literally this stupid. Didn't realize their actions have consequences. It doesn't matter to me, I am white, have a $400k house in a gated neighborhood with a job that is secure and not prone to "illegal take over" (read mowing lawns and cleaning houses), so at the end of the day, Trump will still be screwing over his retarded fan-base.

>muh infowars

Go back to buying you 'male vitality' extracts from Alex Jones's you backwoods filth

Enjoy your management job going to India you Hillary cuck

Oh look at you. Crying and throwing insults. Insulting me won't help you over the next 8 years under Trump. I pity you

>$400k house
>implying you're this stupid and still able to obtain such a house

oh man, the SJW tears buildup is so strong right now

>management

Nope. Not even close.

>going to India

I have been employed for 8 years, my uncle for 15. I have connections, I am not worried because I know my job is not the type to be outsourced to poo in the loo pajeets. Try harder, faggot.

i smell insecurity

insecurity and a damn small dick

you expect us to believe that a person as stupid as you can even accomplish holding a job for even a day?

You have a very strong imagination, young child. Use that to your advantage instead of embarrassing yourself with obvious fantasy stories.

Bullshit

>400K house
>gated community
HAHAHAHAH NOPE

Thinking that CNN and Breitbart are left and right equivalents...

YOU = USEFUL IDIOT

>hurr durr, u don't agree with my political beliefs, you must be a 'liberal, sjw, etc

Nice assumption faggot. Since you seem to be too small-minded to comprehend, 'liberal, sjw, etc' are not blanket terms you can use on someone who doesn't agree with whatever your parents instilled into you.

Also, I am not even sure what you are trying to say with your post. You literally have nothing to say other than name call and be an overall faggot. For your info, I don't lean right nor left. Political party association is for retards who tend to believe everything they are told and cannot think objectively nor rationally. In other words, you're a gargantuan faggot, fuck you.

>I'm not successful, so it obviously cannot be done!

Not that user, but I'm surprised people with your level of stupidity manage to string together sentences. I applaud you, autism truly does speak.

400k house is either in the ghetto or 800 square feet.

Just leaving this here for the Libby's to cry over in there little blue bubbles

NO!!!11 We don't need him catching whatever fucking plague she has

Counties are such a doofus thing to discuss. They are irrelevant.

why would anyone go visit anywhere in the red?

do you normally go on vacation to Oklahoma or do you go to Vegas and LA?
just saying... city life is better than country..

So are illegals and people who vote without voter ID.

That's actually a map representing where to bomb.

red = bomb
blue = bomb afterwards

Little blue bubbles full of tears and excuses,
Just sayin

Acreage don't vote, people do...

Your map is inaccurate.

Let that sink in.

could you even find one major attraction anywhere in those red zones?? seriously though, other than a bunch of farms??

NYC, Disneyland, Disneyworld, Vegas, Miami Beach.....

Every major tourist area in the US is in the blue, and I guarantee the money from those blue sectors wayyyyy outweighs that of the red

Obviously you've never seen the vistas or Montana or Wyoming. Some of the most beautiful mountains on Earth.

Nah I go to places where I can meet bitches on vacation... I'm not 40 and with kids...

>How does the electoral college even work

I could teach you, if you needed some help understanding our election system...

I'm always willing to help the mentally challenged.

Awful lot of red states with some money
And jobs catering to tourist pay so well
Enjoy working for tips

Electoral college worked like it supposed to to stop people like you let that sink in

stupid ass point, most of those states on your list have tons of dark blue, and those would be from the cities where the jobs come from...

>it's as if he thinks there is a person on every square inch of land

The amount of stupidiy in this thread is appalling. If you voted for Trump you are a stupid faggot and I hope you realize that as you are getting ass raped the next 4 years under the guise of "making America great again". Fucking idiots.

Have you ever even left the city?

>implying you're not a butthurt out of shape neckbeard that cries when any part of the constitution is enforced

now see, i don't mind if you're an opposite political party, but you're radically retarded about what you say. you just said trump supporters are stupid without providing any evidence to support that, then proceeded to make up a bullshit story, because we all know someone as brainwashed as you probably can't even wipe your ass due to basement-dwelling obesity let alone work.

it's a miracle you can muster enough intelligence to breathe and live with such an inferior mindset. maybe the doritos & mountain dew will get to you eventually, then you'll actually be contributing to our world.

>hurr durr trumps stupid his supporters stupid we fucked help us im gonna lose my welfare i wont be able to dwell in my moms basement no more i dont have any evidence but hurr durr trump stupid he sucks we fucked

Have you ever been to a shit box town like Upper Sandusky, Ohio? WTF is there going on there??? seriously? you know where the jobs and money is in Ohio, it's in Columbus and the surrounding suburbs.

How little do you know about mid west economies that I even have to have this argument with you??

What's it even order by?
Shit tier autism.

>being this critical on how it's ordered

kek you might really have the ass burgers bad, chum

Western pa actually so know quit a bit been to luxurious Cleveland lately, oh Columbus with the terrorist at oh state, yeah I wanna go hang out there

Can you blame them?

For the first time in history, internet trolls have the political representation they always lacked. Why would they NOT support one of their own?

Dubs don't lie

>divided states of america

fuck trump
racist

how old was the child that got raped by the dude hillary got to walk?

>Being this retarded

then why would you post a list that has Ohio at #6 and your bragging about their economy, when you just negated your whole argument by saying your afraid of one terror incident... WTF gets scared by that shit?? you know that is when they win right when you get pussy about going places like that?

I think your sentence is missing proper punctuation...

Tfw two intelligence for this bait

are you afraid of going to New York since 9/11, still? That is some real pussy shit, not to be offensive.

I laughed way too hard at this.

It's getting so out of hand. People in the mainstream are starting to take our trolling as serious news and spreading it like wildfire. It's fucking pandemonium.

Shows the true stupidity of people. 0 source checking.

Exhibit A: pepe, a fucking frog that used to designate neckbeard loser bachelors shitting in buckets cause they had to game.

Yeah the Gulf Coast and East Coast are terrible, never visit them.

It's people like you that let terror happen, can you say radical Islam, or even bad Muslim. Red states have money to, that's the point. It's been a continuous erosion of the economy, with wealth stacking at the top, Bernie had it figured out, trump had it figured out, you and Hillary still don't see it

Typically a dumb liberal fuck like you would immediately believe a fabricated story like this without looking at how Killary Cunton paid the women to act as if they were molested, but you would hide yourself away from the truth anyway since you're a biased nonsensical liberal cunt.

>Califaggots trying to leave
>Ignorance to $443 amassed in federal debt

Rip leftists that think the blue areas have any power, their largest area is even worse off than they choose to accept.

>It's people like you that let terror happen

dumbest shit I ever read....

coming from the dude who is afraid of going to a city because he might get terror attacked....

But Trump is one of the best things to happen to western civilization since all that bread slicing people talk about.

>If even 25% of liberals in the United States suddenly deceased, the intellectualism of the entire country will significantly rise. This is due to the heavy lack of intelligence and attention paid to unbiased media news outlets.

400k? You are bragging about a 400k dollar house? Come back when you have a 800k house completely paid off and actually live in a gated community. An hero you poor, degenerate, fag.

Never said I was afraid to go, user made Columbus out to be a beacon of the world and it's not I have been there

Come down to south Georgia city nigger

Muh Disneyworld
Kek

I votes for assange.

Thank God the electoral college is here so yuppie city fags who have never experienced a hard days work in their lives don't decide what's good for me and my family.

I'm just telling you the angle Time is gonna spin it. That's all.

With that comb-over he must very careful to never step outdoor when it's windy, could lead to embarrassing situations :D.

Lmao cuck you're way too concerned, nice essay, didn't even read it, but the length of the text only reflects your magnitude of butthurt.

How do you have the brain function to type because you are an absolute mongoloid.

Implying you aren't some 3/10 beta lmao

libs want commiefornia and new york to make all the decisions though...

>:D.
Fag

Cuck Confirmed, why are you so butthurt.

why do you hate democracy?

You should control your sand nigger college stabbings before you worry about economics, kid.

yeah, they sounds like typical SJW, he is bad and won you suck and are dumb racist. etc...

How the fuck did this happen he was losing to Hillary badly yesterday. Did you fags and Sup Forums did this?

Post yfw youre not an americuck

he is draining the swamp
he just never said what he was going to re-fill it with
people were too busy screaming racism to ask such important questions.

Democracy worked the electoral college stopped you like it is supposed, you don't understand you are the problem