Anyone watching Scream? it's kinda shit but jesus i have so much fun watching

Anyone watching Scream? it's kinda shit but jesus i have so much fun watching

Who do you fags think is the new killer?

Best worst show on TV right now.

>its le so bad its le good xD

fuck off shill

Is this in continuity with the movies?

No

>Who do you fags think is the new killer?

Pretty sure is kieran, that scene during emma fight with that bitch, why he was using fucking headphones? Its kieran plus someone

the faggy art kid

Audrey makes me wish I was a girl btw

the titismonstercunt is annoying as fuck but damn does she have bigtits

All I know about this show is underage Bella Thorne sluts it up in the first episode. Never watched it, never will.

Yes I just binged watched the first season and I'm about to watch s2 e4. It's comfy as fuck.

I know this isn't likely, but I'd love for the killer to be Noah the whole time - the original (first one). In S1 Piper uses Audrey to get back to the people in Lakewood. When Audrey kills Piper in S1 she thinks all loose ends are tied, but now someone else is implicating her. Noah has also never been seen in the killer's presence or implied to be in area where the killer was seen last. If you assume Piper was the "killer" in S1, it makes sense. Especially in the episode where Piper was seen with Audrey and the "killer" appeared (first one) so it could be Noah.

Reason is because it's comfy af they way he narrates his town like a horror story. It's like he was setting it up the whole time

In season 1 wasn't he in the hospital with the killer?

>Especially in the episode where Piper was seen with Audrey and the "killer" appeared (first one) so it could be Noah.

what? i don't remember this

This shitty show is a disgrace to the movies.

I haven't watched scream 1, 2, or 3. I've seen 4 in theaters with a girl. Should I watch them? Are they any good?

One time I was surveyed and asked if I would watch a Scream show on MTV. I tried to stop it, guys.

Yeah, but he wasn't in the same place as the killer at the same time. In the same way that in the S1 finale at that lakehouse, he only appears after the killer disappears from the scene

Episode where Piper and I believe Emma go to that shady abandoned warehouse and the killer attacks one of them, or maybe it was Audrey/Piper idk

that would be fantastic and caught everyone by surprise, but i don't think that's it

Yes watch one and two. If you liked all that you've seen, then watch three

Yeah. they'll probably go the corny route and pick someone like emma's dad, or that rich girl's father

The movies are a disgrace to the movies

The only halfway decent scene I've seen in the TV show was the outro in the ninth episode though

>I haven't watched scream 1, 2, or 3
This board is for over 18yr kid, please leave

Like the other guy said, you need to be 18 to be on this website.

So fuck off.

I've just never been into horror till recently.

It's not even horror desu. More like satirical thriller.