Be me

>Be me
>a fucking 24 yo. beta
>1 yearl ago i met the most beautiful blonde danish girl in the world.
>we kissed and i felt butterflies and shit.
>i never saw her again because she returned to Denmark until...
>... a few weeks ago she told me she was going to visit my country and asked me if she could stay on my apartment for a couple of months.
>she has a boyfriend
> here it's summer and it's fucking hot
> we walk on our underwear al day, we have the most amazing conversations and we have the trust to grab each other asses from time to time.
>I love her but i don't know if she wants anything with me
> i found her diary (writen on danish of course) and she mentions my name a couple of times.
Any danish mate who wants to give me a hand translating what she says? I can't use google translate because it sucks and i really don't understand her handwriting...

Just fucking ask her you turbo retard

she said she doesn't want anything more than friends but i think i have a chance...

>grab each other asses
>don't know if she wants anything

kek

"we have trust"

>steals her diary and takes photos of it and shares it with everyone on the internet.

Nigga.

>)
This is the funniest thing ive seen all day.
Their is no friendzone only creepzone. Friends fuck
sooner you start tapping that the sooner you can jesus fuck why are you even looking at that get her drunk fuck'er don't fuck'er

>>GOLD

It roughly translates to my friend is too pussy to grab my ass and fuck me like real woman hopefully I can find a real man while I am here instead of being sooo horny I am even walking around in my underwear and the pussy doesnt make a move

Jesus op i really hope you aren't Mathias

OP is a Wizard in the making.

Goldencringe

basically this

why? luckly i'm not

Can someone translate word for word each pic? My boner is dying.

Way to go Mathias...

she just talks negatively about him whenever his name is mentioned. but then changes the subject. there's nothing juicy in these.

Lvl 69
RACE Beta
CLASS Cringeomancer

what about mathiu?

Go on the next level and walk with no underwear and see what happens

On this one she says mateo is a monster??

this

why doesn't op just type it up onto translate, i have a brazilian girlfriend and sometimes she writes to me in portugese which is a fucking pain but i just type it up on translate, dont go stealing her diary and posting it online hoping some faggot can do the hardwork for me

The only thing I know is that "ø" is pretty much pronounced like an "ö/oe"

someone pussiedd out and thats a pattern of this person

t. drunk swedish men

because i don't understand her handwriting, like 3 out of 4 words

She's jumping around these topics:
Doesn't want a romantic relationship, wants adventure.
Thinks it's kinda hot that multiple men are going after at the same time.
She feels that she's not as pretty as other girls, and too shy. Something a theater and trashtalking the performers to feel better.

I don't wanna translate all this shit in case some other pleb is doing it already. Also the girls handwriting is shit.

She has fairly bad hand writing, almost like she isn't expecting anyone to read it.

She's basically saying she finds it natural to live with another guy and that her boyfriend is jealous and that some guy (you I assume) would also be jealous if it was the other way around.

She also mentioned something about something being romantic.

Go for the gold, she seems fairly easy going.

Thanks dude!!! and what about mateo/mathiu??

roughly: I don't know if he's the right person for me(not sure who's who here), Or if I really want a boyfriend at all. I don't want to feel like I'm outside.
All the attention makes me feel wanted, and that I have a solid place in the inner circle.

fuck me her handwriting is hard to read

You guys are awesome, if you can give me more info would be amazing.

>wants an adventure
>I don't know if he's the right person for me
>Or if I really want a boyfriend at all

Women who don't know what they want are the worst. If you fall in love with them, you gonna have a bad time. For me, personally, huge red flags.

My advice: Make a move. Throw everything in. If it doesn't work out, save your time and money and cut the contact.

Its a lot of pages talking about why she thinks your a total faggot and she wants you to watch her fuck a black dude and swallow his semen, rough translation of course but that seems to be the gist of it.

Give me a min or two, I'll translate it word for word, keep the thread up

How did you meet her OP?

but you can't imagine how good person she really is, i was about to commit suicide before she came to my house and i fell in love after 5 yearls being only drunk and socially akward guy.
I found my name on these pages too

in a bar, i kissed her and after 2 seconds she stoped me, now she denies that we ever kissed but i know that she also felt something for me.
Thank you dude!!!!!!!

Well, talking about this stuff (what am i for you) ruins everything, huge turn-off. And the more you ask her about that, the worse it gets.

She wants an adventure and not cringy beta behaviour

fucking this

and yeah, i know it is bad to break her trust this way but i'm kind of desperate and i can't afford to pay a translator and i know the chances of her discovering what i did or anybody of you guys find out who we are are like almost 0 so...

ok nice advice

I don't want to sound mean or anything, but I want you to think about two things.
First, you sure you want to start a relationship with someone who might has saved you? If the relationship fails, you will fall twice as hard. You might become obessive and dependent, because you connect your well being with, well, with her.

Second, you sure that the single reason you fell in love with her is not that she is the only girl you gave you some attention the last years?

Good luck though, man. Don't an hero.

Mathiv asked me today what I thought of him, when I saw him in La Pae. I said that I don't think of him like that,
I was happy with my boyfriend. And If I was single, I still couldn't ask answer him.
It would depend entirely on how we'd be together. It's weird that I didn't thought of him like that, before he
asked me, we had a fight about it. He said that I wasn't honest towards him.
And I really felt like I was lying, or that I had said it in such a way that he still had a chance. Because that's
wrong, it was because I was scared that he'd think I was a boring person, the in-a-realtionship-boring type. So
scared that I actually said some bad things about my own boyfriend. It was a weird experience, that I felt like this
because we already had agreed that it wasn't meant to be us.

>nd that her boyfriend is jealous and that some guy (you I assume) would also be jealous if it was the other way around.
>She also mentioned something about something being romantic.

what this guy said op. you gonna get burned, cuz you are already in love.

"i'm too young, theres more i want expereince."

the day you guys hook up is the day the count down starts to when she says this and shatters your heart

mattio? is a possibility and (you) should stop speaking the fucking spanish to her

>> dude srsly, grow a pair, and just go into a pillow fight with her, pin her down , & just fkn DO her !! just keep it light & fun

people should get this in their heads: take it or leave it. Begging or trying to persuade someone never works.
You are a beta guy, what do you expect you can do?

>i was about to commit suicide before she came

holy shit op.

> you can't imagine how good person she really is

wrong we can. much more objectively then you. shes not as good as YOU think she is. the proof? well shes leading you on while in a seperate relationship.

run, or die... literally it seems in your case

He told me that I had a beautiful voice, and that I should sing for him. We talked about my shyness, He told me
that I should try standing on a stage, It'd be the only way to help get over my shyness.
There was a theater play yesterday, and the girls were super hot, shaved in front and back, see-through dresses,
even some who looked Emma-cute.
I felt really strange talking bad about them in front of Mateo. I'm sure that it was my way of dealing with my terrible
self esteem. I knew I didn't look like them, wasn't hot like them

i had other girls (the last couple of yearls so that's not the reason i fell in love with her and i don't want a relationship because she's gonna return to denmark in february. With all the things you're saying maybe the best thing i could do is just stop being so romantic with her, being more adventurous and make her jealous maybe??

This doesnt sound like she is having a good time. And you have obviously no good time either. So whats the point of this? Both feeling miserable.

Just try to have a good time with her and expect NOTHING. You can only win this way.

I know its fucking hard to get out of the mindset but just think about how you can provide a good time for her and not your own needs. it's liberating

That fucking word: "aedfoerdsMONSTER" ....what does it mean? is so close to my name it scares the shit out of me

lol sound kinda too good an advise 4 Sup Forums

We had a fight, and I later discovered how much Mathias cares about me. That he gives me permission to live in a
place with another man. That it comes naturally to me, makes me a bit horny. Mateo said that he'd also feel terribly
worried if he was my boyfriend. Maybe I'm not even ready to be in a relationship. I'd probably always enjoy the
attention of others, and be tempted by hot south-American men. Now that there's already 2 that I've been very (can't make out the word) with.

yeah....i guess you're right. Yesterday she traveled to another city and she will be back on sunday. On the meantime i'm gona work on changing my mindset

I don't know if it's completely natural to be in love with someone else, when you have a wonderful boyfriend.
The romantic relationship dream have never been for me, I crave the adventure. In any case, I still have some feelings
for Jens - He also looks like the others.

the word is adfærdsmønster and it means behavioral pattern

anyone?

behavioral pattern

thanks. so...my behavioral pattern is...

the rest is her being borderline batshit-crazy. I can't be asked to translate that.
I'm out, peace. Hope it works out, and you hit it, OP

Schlong, schloong is what she want's and she can't understand why you don't realise why she'd come all the way to your place if she didn't want schlong

thanks dude! i guess i really have a chance if i play my cards right then

Like i said, it's hard. Just try it. Some people compare it with "braking out of the Matrix"

Even if you still feel miserable, at least you can be pround of yourself

yeah, and she is in my house since almost 3 weeks so at least she must have a good opinion about me. I live in a 25 square meter apartmet so...

and what about my behaviour pattern? (last question)

ITT OP learns more than he bargained for

you may have but just dont think about it too much and focus on having a good time. And no emo talk unless she starts it.

she mentions emo talks?

She's talking about her own behaviour pattern, about being an attention seeking whore, so she doesn't feels left out.

Thank you all, i thought Sup Forums was full of only assholes. I owe you one.
now...who wants her nudes??

we all do

haha just kiding, bye and thanks again

fuck off

ok now that op is gone i'm gonna translate the whole shit just for fun

I says 'OP is a fucking autistic faggot and I hate staying here. Get me the fuck out'

not all heroes wear capes

some heroes raw dog it

Who's matheo here? I'm confused.

She basically says that she doesnt want to do anything with you and she is happy with her boyfriend.

mateo or mathiu is op
mathias is the boyfriend
actually i think he has a chance

funny thing, my danish friend is called mathias and has a gf who traveled i don't know where