Yeah. I'm done. Change my mind and I'll paypal you $. Otherwise. Fuck You

Yeah. I'm done. Change my mind and I'll paypal you $. Otherwise. Fuck You.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SSsNaAB9wlg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demon_core
criminaldefenselawyer.com/crime-penalties/federal/Criminal-Threats.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How ya gonna do it

fuck you too faggot

Okay, so if you for real. Which I doubt. Do this instead. Go and rob a bank on like massive proportions. If you succeed ypu have money and can buy happiness. If you fail, death by cop. No pussy anhero bullshit

Win win

Place and time. Let me know pussy.

Here's the deal. In the cosmic scale of things none of our lives matter. Everything is just random happenstance that means nothing in the universe. We spend our time on a planet rotating at something like 1,000 miles an hour while it moves at almost 70,000 miles an hour around our sun which is spinning however fast around the Milky Way.

It's all random bullshit. Happenstance. Irrelevant. But that's the magic. That's why this ride is worth it. You can't perceive it right now but you are spinning on a planet sized Scrambler that'll never stop and right now you want to vomit but... when the ride's over there's nothing.

Nothing. The afterlife is a lie to take money from suckers.

All we've got, for whatever it's worth, is a chance to recognize that we are on the Universal Scrambler, for no particular reason whatsoever.

Take that chance, raise your hands in the air and scream in glee while the ride goes.

The alternative, nothing, is boring.

Damn you tarded. First, I have money. Holy shit, why am I replying to this. Stay inn school kid.

I don't need your money bud, sadness and anger comes and goes, but suicide is forever, I was depressed for sometime, thought I would be lonely forever, emotions never hold onto to you for too, you have the choice to end it as much as you have to change your perspective, don't send people money use it to pay for a therapist

Latitude:N 27° 17' 37.2812"
Longitude:W 46° 19' 6.0938"
meet me here tomorrow at noon

Kek

lol....Yeah, this will give someone hope to live. Thanks bud.

Anyone got any more juicy shotgun suicide pics?
No one can change your mind OP, but since you post here, you obviously want to be saved, and therefor won't do it.

Go buy a small island then. Proclaim your self king. Get bitches

>implying a suicidal person wants an afterlife
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

I find the notion that all of this is meaningless empowering. I can do whatever I want and just enjoy the ride vs playing the game of house/wife/kids/debt and depression by 60.

Well if you cant be happy with money , you can make me happy with them.. Atleast your life wont be fully wasted

Not that much money. Bitches don't give you happiness. Oh, I've been impotent for 5 months.
Cool, huh.

>depression by 60
You absolute retard, OP is obviously depressed NOW. This is why OP wants to kill himself, itself or what ever the fuck this entity is.

youtube.com/watch?v=SSsNaAB9wlg

OP here. Listen. This is pathetic. I realize this.
I don't mean to soil Sup Forums's "fun". I'm so far gone, I can't even think straight. It is like I'm occupying another persons body, and I'm not even here, in the moment. In reality. I drive, and sometimes I loose touch with reality, and wonder if I am really here or not.

THIS NIGGA !!!!!

Step 1
Learn the arts of communication

Step 2
Get sales experience (this step can be combined with step one, since they lead to the same results)

Step 3
Give up morale, and replace the feelings that come from morale, each time by making sales

Step 4
Congratz mate you now make money, but your done, you are just getting started

Step 5
As you develop your speach skill, you´ll have to change jobs to go to BtB sales (where you will basically manipulete business people, to get them to follow your way). Yes all this is possible for everyone

Step 6
Find all the contact info of all your enemies.

Step 7
Your new skills will improve your speach in any way, so now use these skills to sleep with woman you like, and screw them over, like others screw you over once.

Step 8
Start your BtB telemarketing firm, where you sell subscribtions to leads filled with clients that fit the companies that your enemies work for or own.

Step 9
Hire a shitloads of indians for 1 cent a day, to fake being clients, and make sure that they are the only clients.

Step 10
Sell the solution for a fucking cheap price to all the companies that your enemies work at.

Step 11
Make sure that the Indians make a shitload of fake orders.

Step 12
Watch the companies slow burn down, because they never received any payment. While they thought that your list was pure gold, they ended up with only fake clients, and fake orders. In the end they will lose will lose it all

step 13
Sit back and enjoy the shitload money you made, while getting your dick sucked of by model, and see your enemies lose everything, because there are no jobs, and there never will be. You are the chosen one!!!

alright op lets start from the top whats your age what do you do with your life what are your greatest regrets greatest pains any child hood traumas if no trauma or pain do you do any drugs have you missed out on a lot of things in life due to being lazy were you ever ostracized when you were young

Are you suffering from insomnia? Derealization is common in depressed people, especially with sleep issues. I'm chronically depressed, and had a bout of 4 years with barely any sleep. The derealization was so fucking hard to cope with, but once I got some meds to help me sleep, I finally feel just pathetically depressed. Might still go out with a bang if my life collapses further, but at the moment I'm at least hopeful to the point of giving a half-assed attempt at succeeding.

Will you be streaming it live sir?

why don't you kill yourself and stream it live if thats what you're into

eh im about to head your way too op, and that's cause i don't have money, debts getting so high and i cant just cope with it anymore

so tell me op whats the deal

To depressed/no energy to type all this out. Major abuse/neglect. Trusted the wrong people. Bad choices mad due to mental illness.

fuck you too, op.

Fuck you more. And your life. And your deluded sense of hope.

Buy a motorcycle or motocross bike

saved my life bud. Take out my frustration at the track, helps me feel confident and got me in shape.

life is good.

We are literally a few years from the singularity. Just hang on and everything will be yours.

Immortality
Sex with anyone, consequence free
All diseases gone
Super drugs that are same
Unimaginable intelligence

Who knows what else.

Live fool live. This shits coming in our life time.

Why do all you suicidal types crave the attention? Oh yeah, because you're not actually going to do it. If you are, you don't need PayPal when you're rotting away. Send me what you've got OP

christ. I envy your magical delusions.

Not "craving" attention. Just dumping thoughts into this toilet.

It's mainstream science you goon.

alright i can relate to trusting the wrong people personally have never been very badly abused or neglected so i cant comment on that but honestly man most people are shit that just want to look out for themselves the fact that you put your trust in other people hoping for the best out of them leads me to believe that you are probably a decent person and you are needed at the very least to counter the other pieces of shit inhabiting this planet a lot of people don't want others to succeed because they think it would lower their chances of getting somewhere they think they can push off you to rise into something better for a lot of people seeing the demise a failure of others is pleasing can't say i am completely without those feelings as well but you killing yourself would just be another accomplishment for them so if you are okay that they win by bringing you down to the point of not existing anymore then go ahead and kill yourself man nothing i can do to stop you i only hope that there is at least some emotion there you could use to go prove those people wrong and do better then them instead of falling victim to their will if that makes any sense sorry for no ...........

if you're done then you might as well try out every different kind of drug out there. Belive me they're fun :'D

If you are really considering taking your own life, you should think about doing crack at least once before you do it.

So why not do it already if you're done? I'm not encouraging you to do it, but be honest with yourself, you'd be dead already if you really wanted to be. Feel free to PayPal what you've got, there's no afterlife but at least your charity will help fund this cynical prick.

Uhhhhhhhhh. If you really believe in this "utopia" happening "in a few years". You are dumb, and deluded. Your what about 22?
Also, all this "stuff" will be available to the 1% and their families. The rest will die off. Eugenics.

Think of all the virgins in the world left to deflower man . Cheer up

if its even achieved in the first place

Suicide is a temporarily solution for a temporarily problem.
Now give me money!

permanent solution temporary problem

scroll up to one of my post bud.

Take some Vitamin D, 5-htp, and ginkgo biloba, and eat better for a month, OP. You'll stop feeling like such a fucking depressed and lazy bitch. Promise.

Just do it and PayPal the money that you won't be spending when you're dead. Want my email?

OP here. Ok, so I give you $5000. What would you do with it?

lol.....Don't you think I would have tried everything? wtf

Consider this: 2017 is the first Trump year. Remember all what he promised to do. Think of what a man like him is capable of doing as the president of the United States. Grab some popcorn and if by the end of 2017 he didn't fail epically at his job, than you know what to do. Deal?

If I do it, I will destroy it all. None for anybody. Fuck you.

OP was never going to do it, and he won't PayPal anyone so who gives a fuck?

The best of it sure,
I'm talking cloud storage for consciousness for the masses. Technical immortality.

Virtual sex, safer drugs, limitless style pills available.

These things are coming down the pipe faster than you think.

are you suggesting op kill himself if trump does a good job?

Little add on, if you cant find Indians just add to the contracts, that this was created for experienmentation, and all the clients are fake or something like that

Have you? Try DXM once a week while doing what I told your daily. Fixed me after 3 months. I was depressed and dead inside for 6 years. Planned on killing myself on my birthday this year, now I feel like I did in high school up until I went on the downward spiral due to vitamin deficiency and brain retarding depression as a chain reaction.

Of you die now you won't get to laugh at libtards even trump is officially in office.

My PayPal is [email protected]. Enjoy

Here's my philosophy on life, why kill yourself when you don't know what happens after death? For all you know, post-death could be the most torturing experience to our souls whereas life, where you are now, is full of potential. Find a way to lead a happy life and you will prosper until you die of old age. Trust me man, my life is not going the way that I want it to. A lot of ours aren't. Cherish in the fact that you even have life though. Live in the moment, don't dwell on the past. Perhaps if you share some of your problems with me I can come up with possible solutions. The only time I'd ever kill myself is if I were in great physical pain (like I got captured by a cartel and they were going to torture me for the rest of my life until I stopped it). This probably isn't the case for you so you can still easily turn your life around.

NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE. It is the ignorant and hopeless that got the narcissist, ego-fuck elected.

thx for letting me know but that doesn't answer my question nor did i say anything to the contrary do you go everywhere ranting about shit that isn't relevant

Thanks for the words. Sup Forums has been a good "distraction" for me. Later.

Just do it.

We don't know shit about what is going to happen.
And if you do then give some information for some safe bets. Daddy needs some money.
Let OP do OP-Things. Maybe Trump is going to make something so inspiring that OP will get out of depression.

And by the way. I need a suicidal person to try out some instructions to make a nuclear bomb that I found on the internet. Cause when was the last time anybody assassinated a president with a h-bomb?

travel bro. travel.

You´re house will probably soon get raided..

does jumping off a cliff count as traveling?

You need such quantities of subcritical uranium or plutonium, maybe cesium, that it's impossible for a single person to acquire that amount. Even with a small bomb, you're not going to be able to combine two pieces to obtain critical mass and MAINTAIN that critical mass. The issue with any atomic bomb is to actually keep the reaction going without blasting into a million pieces of yet again sub critical mass. You need a VERY controlled explosion for this to happen, and I doubt anyone on Sup Forums will be able to do that by themselves. Even with the right connections.
You're way better off making a dirty bomb.

Having instructions is not illegal, as far as I know. A nuclear weapon is basically impossible to create at home, if your local law enforcement REALLY thinks you're a threat, they would need more than a post on Sup Forums and some vague references to 'instructions' that probably won't do shit, and if it does, it will kill user before anything else when he fucks up handling sub critical masses of highly radioactive material.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demon_core

Yes

you did suggest it be used to kill a president though

edgy

Depends on the height of the cliff and where the cliff is located.

i am just trying to multi task travel and an hero at the same time i am all about efficiency

Yo OP, do it if you want. The world isn't going to get any better. I think it's actually getting to the point where it's logical to an hero.

Although, you might want to stay alive to witness TRUMP in office for a little bit. Could be one hell of a show. You like libtard tears don't you?

In the mean time, I haven't eaten for 4 days. Need $3 for food.

how much of the world have you seen?
how many adventures have you had?
how many times have you been somewhere completely random, but beautiful, then spent the day/night engaging the locals & being inquisitive about the area?
or got on a plane and thought fuck it, wherever i land I'll just hit up the bars, check out the nightlife?

I havent smoked weed in a while I need 40 bucks for weed

Damn..

send me ur money @ [email protected] thx

They would have to make some pretty illegal stuff to not get laughed at by the public when they bring me to court

Go and fuck some girls, play games or watch series, find some find that makes u happy
I wish I could help u more but I'm fucking trash without money so yeah good luck man [email protected]

Have you seen Elysium? they'll find a way to profit off this and make the poor poorer and rich richer. rest in piss user

criminaldefenselawyer.com/crime-penalties/federal/Criminal-Threats.htm

How incredibly selfish of you, OP. How about instead of sitting there, wallowing in your own self pity, you get the fuck up and take yourself out of the toxic situation you're in right now and figure out how the fuck to move on with your life? You were given life and you're going to throw it away because you're too fucking pussy to go on with yourself? How disgustingly pathetic.

Man the fuck up. There's nothing in life that you go through that you can't handle, OP. Wake up and smell the fucking coffee like everyone else in the world. Find something you like to do, like, I don't know, draw or some shit. I'm an artist, I draw to get my mind off of the depression. My husband likes to write. You have to figure it out for yourself because if you fucking kill yourself, you're going to wreck everything and anything that was ever once close to you.

That was my tough love, user, but you need to realize that there's more to life than tears and distress. There's more to it. I can fucking swear to you. Because when I was suicidal, before I met my husband, I came on here asking the same questions you were because at the time my dad was beating me in the fucking face every day. Stand tall and keep going forward, and never look back. Not once.

Explain how the DXM helped

I did not, the original user did. I'm only here to drop some fun trivia about nuclear weapons, and see how OP is doing.

This. I'm jealous I didn't say it first. My bank account is probably sadder than you, OP.

>my husband.
pfft. homo.

inb4 "i'm a femanon, fgt"
no you're not.
there are no wimmins on forkhands.

>Make new friends and gain their trust
>After about six months, fuck those friends over somehow
>Make sure all bridges are burned and then reflect on how shitty of a person you are
>Hope that this is enough of a catalyst to cause you to change
>If not, just rinse and repeat till it works

Or just kill yourself. Just do something faggot.

Not suicide but the same effect

>intent
that's your keyword here. This was not forwarded to anyone, and does not suggest any actions to prevent such drastic measures. There's no threat, only a hypothesis.

Not the same effect when he only blasted his face. Those pictures are everywhere. I need brains and skull fragments.

I keep forgetting everyone on this board is either an autistic faggot or underage
When he says "depression by 60" he means before or BY the age of 60, the game of life gives you depression.
Now suck up the hammock frogman