OP knows good shit.

the best
raps about real shit and not just drugs and sex like most

Dumb ass nigga

anyone who thinks otherwise has no taste or brains

say what?

The unobvious obvious choice

Only and real god

Anything past Tupac/Biggie is shit and they have no struggle apart from what companies to sponsor.

Prove me wrong.

I don't like rap all too much but I'd say Mc face

who is tupac biggie?? i've never heard of him...

Wu Tang Clan

i am

IMO Chance the Rapper. Not necessarily for 10 Day or for Coloring Book, but Acid Rap is just super fucking good. I am biased on the subject though. I had an extremely moving experience on three hits of acid while jamming to Acid Rap

anyone?

I know OP posted Lil Yachty to be inflammatory (likely), but does anyone else thing it's so crazy that he's shot up to rock star-esque status so quickly?

Nigga did a sprite commercial to the beat of that Minnesota song. Shit reminds me of Michael Jackson doing Pepsi commercials and shit. Crazy stuff, I don't know

Niggers

$UICIDEBOY$

flatbush

flatbush

OP here, didn't post to troll I legit fuck with his music. He shouldn't be beefing with Shia Laboeuf though lmao

21 21 21

All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

damn

i mean if you would've posted this like 8 months ago i would have complimented you. But they're just too fucking overrated

cant believe this dumb hoodrat bitch actually has a kid though

this is a hard one

If you're white and you listen to rap you're pathetic and you should stop. Embrace your own culture instead of trying to latch on to black peoples.

I agree with this

nah its just good

How else will we take over nigger culture?

Acid made my friend think Insane Clown Posse was good. Drugs are bad. Mmmkay.

Your shitty country

the white man still makes the most money though

Famous Dex

also,people actually care about white culture.nobody would care about black culture if they stopped shoving it down our throats whenever they have an opportunity to do so(like black history month)

Migos

actually the white man does not. Jews make the most money off of rap music.

same fucking difference you retard

I'm honestly a fan, I personally don't consider him a god, but I think he has good, accessible music for sure. Obviously no offense to your tastes, music is completely subjective.

Also, what kinda beef does he have with Shia? It's weird how often people in rap have beefs

there's nothing good about simplistic drum beats with amateur poetry over it. Half the time it's juvenile lyrics about sex/partying or complaining about how black people are oppressed. You are pathetic. Embrace your own culture instead of latching onto nigger culture.

who cares? Ignore nigger culture

jews are not white. retard

i am jewish

you havent listened to Madvillain then

typical murican,cant tell the difference between a race and a religion

jews are white

some of them just have a really nice flow

It doesn't matter if you're white, black, yellow, or fucking purple, people can listen to what they want. So you can fuck off

do the world a favor and kill yourself you filthy parasite. lol
P.S. no you're not

shut the fuck up
no one wants to listen to your shit

Lord Finesse
Big L
Pete rock & CL smooth
Jurrasic 5
De la soul
Royce da 59
(Old) busta rhymes
Slim shady
Kendrick lamar
Lupe fiasco
Gangstarr

Y'all nigga's dont know hiphop.

lol redneck

Ah it's a two way street. Psychedelics get a bad rap, because they're not for everyone and that's okay

lil yachty is a lil bitch

go to listen to your gay country music

i dont think ive ever heard 1 good song by lil yatchy,at least lil b was a comedy rapper who actually made good songs.lil yatchy is just a shit lipped nigger who needs to go back to the cotton field

As if you telling white people not to do something on Sup Forums is gonna change anything. No one cares about your negative opinion on rap in a thread discussing rap

>yall niggas dont know hiphop

>posts eminem

you dont know hiphop either you dumb suburban cracker

MF Doom. Nice choice.

kek

he's a spiritual lyrical miracle

Jews are a separate and distinct ETHNICITY identifiable by DNA. Jews are not white. This is from one of the most popular jewish news outlets. The Jewish Daily Forward

Bitch i aint talking bout his eminem crap, the thing says slim shady.

your a fucking retard,its the same fucking person

and what difference does that make

99 percent of people in the world will indentify jewish people as white because of their skin color

Man, you are so fucking dumb. Ofcourse is he the same person, he made good shit as slim shady, he made bad shit as eminem. Retarded ass nigga.

BAWITDABAW DA BANGADANG DIGGY DIGGY

It's the same person you fucking retard neck yourself you cunt

go listen to niggers rap about how much they hate white people lol pathetic little whit boi wants to be black so bad! fucking pathetic

he made bad shit regardless the name you call him,his fanbase were dumb suburban white kids

I fucking said his and his implies eminem. Dumb bitch, learn how to read Tyrone poorniggershitstain.

look at all these pathetic wiggers in here lol YOU'RE WHITE FUCKBOYS!! stop trying to deny it! lol rap is for niggers. Get over it

people can listen to rap music and not want to be black you stupid redneck,go back to fucking your sister

that's like your opinion, man

Sure, so i put up a whole list, one isnt ok and then i got a bad taste in hiphop. Man suck a dick and take a shower cause you a smelly nigger.

soon rtj 3

people can have contempt for rap music and not be a redneck. go back to fantasizing about black dick in your mouth faggot bitch.

It makes a big difference. Jews pass themselves off as white so when people say "White men make most of the money off rap" like above it's helpful to point out that no white men do not. It's jews. Did you know that almost half of NFL owners are Jewish? Did you know that more than half NBA owners are jewish?

Kendrick Lamar

why would you have contempt for an entire art form? like, I don't really enjoy EDM, but I recognize there's artistry involved and I don't begrudge people who listen to it. Grow up.

>Doesn't rap about drugs
Album cover is filled with pills

OG

this, best rapper alive tbh

For sure

because rap music was founded with hatred for white people as its main focus. It's also a main reason for black dysfunction. Instead of young black men idolizing men like Dr. Ben Carson (renowned brain surgeon and presidential candidate) they idolize stupid niggers like lil wayne and want to sell drugs and be generally shitty people. Rap music is bullshit and terrible and it should be destroyed