Why do 99% of eurofags smoke weed with tabaco?

Why do 99% of eurofags smoke weed with tabaco?

What's wrong with you guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

techtimes.com/articles/77854/20150819/combining-tobacco-marijuana-improve-memory-function.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

scotfag here
I do no such thing
fuck you

Ur the one nonfag

Where does this info come from even

that means a lot

>you dont caugh
>it keeps you calmer instead of going fucking crazy
Its actually a lot better with tobasco than without

Do American's not smoke popper's?

We do it in Canada.

Did once, fucking horrible, it gets you addicted to nicotine, and is just unpleasant.

It's fact

You're an idiot

im a canadian Sup Forumsro we do this as well. mostly if they weed is really sticky.

it's the only way i know to smoke in germany

to use only weed you'd need to get special blunt papers and those are used only on special occasions.

hell i dont even like tobacco

vape ur weed for a sick high and bake your avb in crockpot for dank edibles smoking is for festivals and fags

because we are poor :´-(

no, its just better.. but it must be 80% weed and 20% tabasco..
no caugh, burns a way better and even the tast ist better mostly.

and we dont have so much oil here. so dubbing like you do it in the fuckin us is not so common here..

And you have two moms a sperm jar

Its called a joint and in some places weed can be very expensive or people just like the taste.

Personally like the taste and the way it goes down smoking its not a rough on the throat.

Yeah I had a Dutch friend, whenever we were rolling he always wanted to smoke it that way. We were all like, 'nope, fuck that'.

I smoke an ounce a month

I get my medical grade shit from Michigan

I don't smoke tobacco.

You jelly?

So not tho. I've smoked some in Finland, Holland and Germany and it's never had tobacco in it this must be a weird tobacco cult or something.

here in US outta glass it is called a mole

techtimes.com/articles/77854/20150819/combining-tobacco-marijuana-improve-memory-function.htm

I'm not even an europoor.

Welsh here.
Fuck tobacco.

yes but it intensifies your sensations significantly

boston, ma reporting in

moles/poppers/spliffs are life

because we smoke cigs anyway and its cheaper that way

another scotfag here, i pipe all of mine, maybe the odd single skin no tobacco but im the only person i know who smokes that way, everyone else rolls with baccy

Because it's cheaper.

no
> michcigan
try california and specifically san diego or LA and on tribal land there are no limits to how much they can grow

Just how I've always done it since I was 11. I'm from east midlands it's how everyone smokes. I've smoked pure in a joint a lot of times but only when there's enough weed.

Some do because they like tobacco, others are poorfags, and most get hashish because of legal reasons. Low grade hashish is pretty much retarded to try and roll into a joint without anything else in there.
>always go for the bong unless someone else is offering a puff
Got stuck in a sting a week ago, they wanted the dealer, but snatched me on his porch to get probable cause. Waiting for my fine to arrive, might lose my drivers license. Smoke one for me Sup Forumsrethren

We do? Nah, thats a very nigger thing to do.

Tobacco is way harsher than any weed, what the fuck are you talking about?

It's called a spliff; and because when you have good weed, wasting .5g on a joint is retarded when you're just looking to get a little stoned and go do something. My friend also only smokes joints, otherwise i'd just use a fucking pipe.

Because our weed isnt shit quality and if you smoke it pure its just wasted bc you can get the same high out of a 50/50 tobacco mix and acutally even save money.
Anyway i agree that tobacco is shit and the main cause of addiction and illness.
Had problems with my Lungs now im only eating cookies, brownies or sweets with THC. Still miss the smoking tho.

Eurofag here..shit fam we roll it with tabaco becasue it burns better and ...aa..fuck it ..we`re poor fam and from 1 gram we make like 2 or 3 joints..shit i haven't someked one since like 4 or 5 monthss now..

Because the price for for weed is fucking ridiculous.. 200kr per 1g for good weed in Oslo, Norway. 200kr is about $24. Compared the the weed in the US/Amsterdam it's just shitweed
Most youngsters make about 160kr/hour in a decent job... you do the math

Its how my parents taught me, poorfags, I am also poorfag. Scotland.

Are they called spliffs around the world or just in America?

this guy gets it

here in holland noone smokes only weed what kind of twigs are you assholes smoking

Get yourself a decent dealer, norskbög.
>kompis jobbade i Oslo i 2 år
>fick grejer influget från Amsterdam för halva ditt pris
>50g super silver haze, bästa skiten jag någonsin rökt

I'm from Italy and I smoke everyday. In fact i'm smoking even now.

A gram of weed can be truly expensive here, that's why people prefer to mix it with tobacco.
If you had to pay like 15/10€, maybe even 20€ for a single gram, what would you do?
I really can't stand tobacco and nicotine, but i'd rather prefer doing 3-4 spliffs than one single blunt.

Because euroweed is much better than the shittyweed you smoke in US. If you smoke a pur weed joint here you'll be wasted like nevar.

Most Australians and Kiwis do too you jerk

>I'll take "What is California" for 500 Jim.

>weed costs a lot
>smoking a pure one is a waste
>by not making a tobacco end I've too often started to smoke the fucking roach and the tobacco helps to inform me when the joint is done
>gives an extra "push" to your hit

I'm Canadian and smoke weed every single night before bed.

What the fuck is a popper? Googled it and found a pill that opens up for your asshole for gay sex...

shitty weed, helps burn. Plus frenchfags toke all day soo, might as well right?

Whiney bitch I pay 20 a g when I don't get eighths or quarters. I make 8.50 an hour.

You guys realize that nicotine gets way more harsher than thc if you mix it? It doesn't matter how much tabaco you put in, you'll most likely just end up getting addicted to nicotine.

Spanish. Same. Fuck OP. Fuck tobaco. Fuck Jesus.

Where I'm from (northern England) we do that mostly because weed is fucking expensive up here. You would not believe how little we get for our money. Seriously in my town a dime bag (although we don't call it that) will cost you easily £20

I'm the 1%

>brags about euro weed
>mixes it with absolute shit-tier drug

Yeah nah, fuck off with that garbage. You europoors just can't handle your shit. I'm about to light up a fat j of pure bud to start my day because I'm not a lightweight. Yes it is better than your euro weed. I get my smoke from Colorado so you can suck my dick.

Om du betaler 200 er du faen meg retarda, og i Oslå også. Får prime shit, a super sour diesel(green) og i det minste gullstempla(brunt)
ikke over 130 per g.

Sorry for the non-english

Dont listen to that faggot

Stuff here in the netherlands is fucking potent. And since I'm not an avid smoker, i'd be tripping balls if I smoke without tabacco, which I wouldn't like to have again, had it once with a bong, was unpleasant.

In Jamaica you can add tobacco leaf it's called Hot Grabba. It makes the weed better.

burns better, why do you american faggots smoke with no filter? thats just disgusting such a waste

I've tasted the weed you guys smoke in the US while I was on a trip and I've gotta say you should stop buying mexican shit. That shit was ridiculous.

Checked... yup your a faggot. Just go look in the mirror if you don't believe me.

full house of 7, checked

How is this relevant at all? Adding tobacco to it doesn't make you get more out of your weed.

The main problem is that eurofags pretty much only smoke joints which is wasteful as shit. Get yourself a decent bong if you actually want to get the most out of your weed; rolling it up with tobacco just makes it burn faster so in fact you're actually WASTING more by doing that.

From UK, I have a friend that usually only smokes joint because it "saves money" and is easier on his throat.

>euroweed is much better than in the US, where medical grade strains are legally crafted in advanced laboratories with the latest and greatest technology and no worries about getting caught

okay.

Stop smoking joints and use glass then dipshit.

Tobacco costs money, so you end up losing more money in the long run.
It makes your joint burn faster, which also often causes shitty airflow which can make your joint burn uneven.
If you cant roll nicely looking and smokeable 'real joints' then you need a lesson in rolling.

They are suppose to burn nice and slowly. If you see one mixed with tobacco, notice how ALL of them have lots of smoke going out the front.

Be smart, smoke pure.

Irishfag here I smoke with a pipe
The other potatoes mainly smoke with tabaco but I am the exception and I will be noticed. Also fuck you.

American grown bud is better than bud you usually get in Europe bud. European store bought rolling tobacco brands are of a higher quality than American.

Its as simple as that.

spliff=/=joint you fucking retard

The better question is why the fuck haven't eurofags figured out that smoking out of glass is infinitely superior? Joints are good for certain occasions, but I would never smoke one at home because they're wasteful as fuck. Get a nice bong and enjoy clean cool hits that pack twice the punch and don't needlessly burn weed into thin air

Get the fuck out faggot.

This
ty user

/thread

>caugh
>tabasco
>being this much of a potato
I don't know wtf your smoking but it is definatly not weed.

Well fuck you americunt and your stupid pure smoking?! why wouldnt you even want to smoke tobacco in your weed! you sir are simply retarded

medical grade is known as commercial here. it is generally poor quality mass produced shit that is not grown in nutrient and mineral rich soil and is normally a new strain used for its high yield and not a well developed classic strain

it evolved because back in the day you would only get hash wich you have to smoke with tabacco and i guess it just stayed a habit

its a chop with < 50% tobacco, otherwise its a whiss if the ratio goes the other way

>why wouldnt you want to poison yourself with a highly addictive and cancerous substance that produces a shitty 40 second buzz

Yeah, tough one...

We call spliffs joints and joints double skinners, we call single skin and single skin with just weed blunts, and blunt, blunts

Faggot/10

Eurofag here, and i have to say, i do love my bong.
But i whip up the joints when there are more than three people around, cause i dont wanna share the bong experience with everyone.

But as you said, at home, bong all the way.
They pack a punch, but it also wears off faster

I'm American and I smoke tobacco with my weed
But that's because I'm addicted to tobacco but my girl won't give me pussy if I smell like tobacco
So I use weed as a mask for the tobacco so I can still eat that pussy
Plus tobacco makes it harder to taste and pussy doesn't really taste good so

The fuck is a popper?

Pretty sure you have no idea what medical grade means fag. I've smoked tons of weed in both the US and Europe, US medical grade blows away anything I've smoked even in amsterdam times 5

u lack experience m80

I smoked in the US when I was there, weed there was a joke. Come smoke 15%+ THC here then you'll get it

I think you are confusing weed with cannabis. Europeans smoke a lot more hashish in general, and that is almost always mixed with tobacco. Never ever met a person who mixes the weed, the green stuff, with tobacco.

buy 2g, roll 1 pure joint
buy 2g, roll 8 joints with tobacco

smoke pure joint=really high, as soon as going sober: buy new weed
smoke mixd=not as high as after pure one, but still really high, as soon as going sober: roll another one

it gives the joint a better taste if you mix it slightly with tobacco.

Taking this obvious americunt b8.

Not all... Gemanfag here. Im vaping only weed without tobacco

This doens't make sense. Weed you want to hold the drag in your lungs. Tobacco you want to inhale then exhale shortly after.
You smoke a spliff and you either exhale the weed too soon or hold the tobacco too long.

>have to smoke with tabacco
ever heard of a bong?
I only mix hash with weed anyways, but i like to smoke some pure hash as well.

Where in the US, fuckin Midwest? California, specifically humbolt has some strong shit
But Hawaiian weed is some of the best shit I've had
Any kind of foreign weed that I've had has had seeds or wasn't cured right and tastes like ass while being really harsh. But I also know that muh nigga who went to Germany got some dank ass gank ass, so it really just depends on who you get it from

>Come smoke 15%+ THC

Oh shiiiit don't get too crazy now man

Trips don lie mang

pretty sure you have never smoked high grade, most the stuff in Amsterdam is commercial weed (medical grade) too

>He bitches at someone for fucking two words up.
>Fucks two words in his retort up.
Ok then.

I always smoke my hash pure in a pipe, sometimes with a bong. Tastes better, feels better, gets ya higher.

>pussy doesn't taste good

kek

tell your girl to waste her piss flaps better then.

anyways same here i smoke bud with tobacco too, here in the UK some weed would fuck you up when you smoke it pure so have to lesson it down a bit also i have shit to do so don't really want to get to high.

sure i do friendo
Give me the spesifics of what your respond was intended towards.

I've smoked my fair share of spliffs, and i hate them.