Does anyone know any way to get free food from dominos or seamless. Im hungry and havent ate for over 24 hours...

Does anyone know any way to get free food from dominos or seamless. Im hungry and havent ate for over 24 hours. Being a student is terrible. And food is expensive. Considering dropping out at this point.

Walk in the back
take food

??????
Profit

Get a job. I was a student once, there's enough time to study and work. Or just let natural selection take its course and starve to death because you're too lazy to survive.

Stealing would put me in a worse place than I already am and if I get caught Im over with.

I already have a part time job but my scholarship and part time job isnt enough to afford most of the things I need.

Damn Africans

Im from europe staying in new york with a student visa.

Yeah I don't believe that. You've got a scholarship and a part time job but you can't afford stuff. Need to look at your outgoings and figure out why you can't afford to eat. Sort it out OP

My college is extremely expensive. I go to the new school and its 40 thousand a year. My scholarship was only 15k.

you get free food from dominos or seamless if you work there

/thread

You need to speak to your college about getting financial aid. And to be fair, you should have budgeted for this before you moved. Or made use of the European education system which is fair cheaper. If you were serious about being poor, I don't think you'd be getting Domino's. Get some cheap ingredients and make some burritos that you can freeze. Kept me going for a week at a time and I got quite good at making them.

The pay from dominos is terrible. Im only looking for an exploit to get stuff for free.

My family is romanian and they didnt allow me to stay in romania to study because they think that america would be a better life.

Why does it have to be an expensive chain joint? Go to a soup kitchen or a food bank or a fucking church and ask literally anybody for help. I'd give you $10 for a meal if you didn't live Nig York 1500 miles away.

churches deny me because I look as if though I am doing okay. even a deli or something anything cheap it doesent matter.

Could have gone to Scotland or Sweden. Doesn't sound like your parents were educated enough to make a reasoned decision about a $40k college. You're poor so make frugal decisions, Domino's is ridiculous given your current financial state.

quit being a fucking jew and pay for your shit

Rice, beans, lentils, chicken/beef stock, eggs, milk, ramen, and chicken. There you can survive for a month on $50 and not pay dominos $18 per disgusting pizza. You live in fucking New York and you eat at dominos? You might deserve to starve.

Not if you're poor.

Also drop your studies and learn something really profitable that you can learn for free like IT, engineering or web.

You REALLY should've done your research. I'm going to a school that costs less than 5k a semester, it's called a community college. You would have over 10k to spend on things like food, rent, utilities, etc. if you understood that most American schools are more businesses than they are schools.

Also, financial aid exists

I only said dominos because its a huge chain and I know that people exploit that stuff.

new york? Sounds like you picked a very expensive place to live.

Maybe consider transferring to a cheaper school.

what the fuck is this thread every post either has 3 fours or 4 fours

Honestly I can't believe that this is real.

Are you seriously this retarded?

Rob them with a fake gun

I know people who have done this, in Canada an employee can't physically stop you