I've fallen into a dark pit of depression Sup Forums

I've fallen into a dark pit of depression Sup Forums...

>be me
>be 18
>have gf
>8/10
>thicc bitch
>in love but she treats me like shit
>sex has gotten progressively worse over the past few weeks
>doesn't even let me cum on or in her anymore
>smokes me up a lot
>pretty much every time I see her actually
>likes to push my buttons
>mocks me
>verbally abuses me
>sometimes hits me
>been dating a year and a half as of Monday
>been putting up with this shit for too long
>don't know what to do
>what do Sup Forums?

Can't tell if b8 really huh

Otherwise, man the fuck up

Jfc man the fuck up and leave the bitch
She doesnt let you cum in or on her??? Shes cheating! stop letting some dumb skank walk all over you

your dick is too small.
She's been fucking niggers
All you have left is to punch her in the cunt.
Hopefully your arm is bigger than a niggas cock

Walk away with what little is left of your pride. Use the experience as a lesson to never put anyone ahead of yourself.

Dump her.

Right now she's the dominant partner and when you simply say "You know what, we are done. Best of luck but I'm out." and leave the room she will be fucking stunned.

You'll feel like King Shit for it too. Just say the words and leave. When she messages, and she will, you get to reply one time: I realized that this wasn't good for me and needed to end. It's over. I've got nothing else to say.

Then don't respond anymore. Mute her even. Let the messages stack up but don't look and don't reply.

Go have fun, do things, date others without expecting them to be 'the one' and enjoy the time.

Then in about a month or so (2017 mofo) view her messages and say "Hey, I'm sorry but I needed space at the time. Couldn't read. Couldn't reply. I hope you are well."

She'll see this as her chance and engage positively. For a bit just reply some and wander away. No more than three lines.

Then, around valentines or st. patty's flirt with her. "You know I always liked your smile. I know we can't be together but you are still cute." etc.

Again, keep the converstation minimal. Never respond immediatley. When you do, say a few things, including a compliment every now and then, and then move on.

Continue to date others, for fun. Just fun. No stressing about it. Talk to your ex casually about it. "Sorry I didn't see this and respond last night. Was on a date. How's your dating going?" make like it's no big deal.

At first she'll want your revenge, but then seeing you so happy she'll be desperate to get back with you for long enough to dump you. Just to prove she's still got it.

Feed this slowly and by next summer you can FWB her without the relationship.

Wear condoms. No babies you dipshit.

The thing is, I'm still in school and have classes with her. There's no way I can avoid her.

This is worth a shot but you run the risk of her getting violated by Jamal or leeroy. would you even want her after that ?

She hates niggers and has a shallow vagina anyways. I have a 7 incher and treat her like a queen. There's no way she would want to leave me or me to leave her. She's even pulled a crazy bitch and said she would kill herself if I left her.

Then keep being a bitch than faggot

You absolutely can shut down the communications though. In class or the halls you just respond with "I need space and privacy right now."

Shut the conversation down politely, calmly, and then go back to whatever you were doing.

Then reinitiate later like I said. Slowly.

Honestly, at the end of the day OP does not want her again. FWB is just bonus points.

Just dump that dumb cunt

>calls me a bitch and a faggot
>can't even reply to a post properly.

An hero, user.

She is begging to be dominated. She wants to know what kind of man you are, it's obvious. Next time she hits you grab her by the throat, not too hard, and tell her if she pulls that shit again you'll knock her up and down the street. man up, thats what she wants

whats with the reddit tier spacing

Not into physically threatening or manhandling her. I'm not like my dad. Call me a beta faggot, but I can't imagine hurting a female.

faggot

Slut in your pic related is valinterally being beaten because she's being paid. I can't hit a girl who doesn't want to be hit.

she doesn't care for you. She's cheating on you. Leave her.

You don't have to hurt her. just show you're willing to, even if you're not. She's testing you, I've seen it before. you're gonna fail. if you don't stand up to her she will fuck you off for the guy she likes the look of.

You're beyond saving if you get cucked like that by bitch
kys

Don't need to hit her, just lay down the law
Isn't that hard if she's artistically into you like you suggest.
>"I'll kill myself if you leave!!"
Literally open season on that slut

Leave her. You'll be glad

Kek
>Treat her like a queen
Why do so many people believe this meme?