Does anyone know where to find the video of Christine Chubbuck's suicide...

Does anyone know where to find the video of Christine Chubbuck's suicide? +20 good boy points to anyone who shares the video here!

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2016/06/christine-chubbuck-suicide-video-exists.html
i87.photobucket.com/albums/k141/galaxy2069/FOIA_FCClog.jpg~original
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not in here, thats for sure

go to hacks.org

I don't think it's ever been released on the internet.

Wow she died a virgin at 30 ? I mean wtf can´t blame a guy from the chan to die like that age like that, but a women that is really weird also tape is impossible to find.
she wasn´t even fat

Not impossible, but it sure was hard.

>I don't think it's ever been released on the internet.
this.
they never showed it.
it's a woman, just watch reactions like his
everyone wants to see lots of dead people but if it's a woman god dare you. and don't shoot her in the head. women barely get killed even if they're evil and deserved it like any other evil maniac doing evil things. mostly it's the dying-but-cant-see-corpse. it's not decent.

fucking fags.

Christine Chubbuck's family has the tape. they vow to never release it. the only way to have seen it was to have been there or watching that news segment at the time of its airing. you can search for it, but you will never find it. quite frankly if BG doesn't have it, no one does.

BG?

Story?

She shot herself on live TV.

It's been a long time since I read about her, but pretty sure the footage has never been released to the public and it was before home recording devices.

Basically no hope of ever seeing it. Sorry user.

>shot herself on live TV
>footage never released

lol ok

>being this new

meant on the not getting laid part .......
the video was on live when she did it she wanted people to see it but they censored it.

It was 1974, VCRs weren't that popular yet and people weren't recording every minute of TV. There's never been a video of it posted on the internet, and the original recording from the studio is being held by a law firm that won't release it.

>1974
>Videotaping the news.
I don't think the video exist.

Oh my god you fuckers must really be new here are you fucking kidding me? No fucking shit someone somewhere made a copy and leaked it or will eventually leak it.

>will eventually leak it
Well it happened in 1974 and nothing yet, so let's just hold our breath then huh?

Guaranteed it's already out there.

We'll wait while you find a link then.

You think somebody has the video?
You are a retard.

>you fuckers must really be new here
Begging for a video to make a shitty youtube video.
SPOT THE NEWFAG

Some lawyers have the copy of the video, the other one the brother has it.

If anyone that was willing or able to show the clip publicly, it would've happened a long fucking time ago. Do you honestly think you're the first person to seek this video? user, the only one proving themselves new here is you.

There have been subcultures in America fascinated by death and suicide loooong before you were even born. These people have been trying to find this shit for years. It ain't happening man.

Think about it. All the shock shit and death vids posted here and elsewhere. Think about how easily these get saved and circulated. If it was out there, it would already be ubiquitous.

Someone's been spending too much time on Imgur.

The only existed copy was given to her family. They've probably destroyed it.

Lol it won't be easy to find by anymeans with all the news reports about it

Are you a fucking idiot? No shit someone has the video guaranteed there are several copies somewhere in the USA

I don't want the video you fucking idiot

One of the copies of the videos surfaced in one of the families dresser drawers in 2016 and if they found one in 2016 i'm sure they will find more copies eventually in the future

I'm not seeking it you fucking newfag I'm telling OP and all the newfags here that if it was recorded like that and live broadcasted from a station even if no one had the tech to record it i'm telling you there are multiple copies of it somewhere I guarantee it and if you have been on this website for more then 9 years then you would know that shit forgotten comes up all the time in crazy ways and that if its digital someone has it

It's not on the internet my good friend.
But I would've fucked her, She was crazy autistic and possessive. My ideal woman

>One of the copies of the videos surfaced in one of the families dresser drawers in 2016 and if they found one in 2016 i'm sure they will find more copies eventually in the future
Source please.

>One of the copies of the videos surfaced in one of the families dresser drawers in 2016 and if they found one in 2016 i'm sure they will find more copies eventually in the future

[citation needed]

You might be right about it coming up someday, user. But you hooting and hollering at all of us isn't changing when or if it will. So maybe, I dunno, just chill the fuck out?

vulture.com/2016/06/christine-chubbuck-suicide-video-exists.html

>Yesterday, we got a call that confirms the tape's existence. While reporting the original story we had reached out to Mollie Nelson, the widow of the owner of Chubbuck's news station, but never heard back from her.

>She called us back Tuesday to explain that she had the video for years — her late husband Robert Nelson had kept a copy of the tape, though Mollie says he never told her why.

i87.photobucket.com/albums/k141/galaxy2069/FOIA_FCClog.jpg~original

>requests for the tape from the FCC

Cause you are acting like newfags

>so maybe, i dunno, just chill the fuck out?
Go back 2 Tumblr

>one tape, probably the original, not multiples

>had kept a copy of the tape
>copy
>copy of the tape
>copy

When only one exists, it's also referred to as a copy, i.e. "the only copy."
The guy owned the TV station, do you think he made a copy and let the original just float around, or is it more likely he took the only one?

Mollie has one of the only two copies that exist... Read the whole article faggot....A newfag and an autist confirmed in one post ayy lmao.
The original tape handed by the news network and the copy made by the husband of Molly who was the owner of the channel are the only ones, stop being a retard.