youtube.com/watch?v=4wAQsugOwac
youtube.com/watch?v=M2AEex59eVM
youtube.com/watch?v=9F6I38fm3Kw
youtube.com/watch?v=tYkdI4Kg2Lg
youtube.com/watch?v=80oCTPvQOmw
vice.com/en_us/article/behind-the-music-with-hype-williams
soundcloud.com/rinsefm/jyoty191116
youtube.com/watch?v=K_O0DHvtjXo
musicradar.com/news/tech/oneohtrix-point-never-on-the-process-behind-his-latest-leap-into-the-unknown-garden-of-delete-633280
permalnk.bandcamp.com/album/asmr-augmented-sapiosexual-misanthropic-relationships
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>CHEWING BUBBLEGUM SCRAPED FROM YOUR SHOE. HAUNTED TELEPHONE BOOTH TELEPORTATION TO THE ELECTRIC SLIME-WAY SKYLINE
>PREHISTORIC POP RISING UP FROM JUNK FOOD TAR PITS. A HYPNAGOGIC MIASMA AND STAR-CROSSED OOZE BANQUET
>DUI's IN THE UFO. NODDING OFF BEHIND CURSED CHINESE BUFFETS WITH THE DEEP FRIED DUMPSTER DEMONS*
>MESCALINE AND COTTON CANDY. RIDING THE HYPOCAPNIA CAROUSEL AT BRAM STOKER'S BOARDWALK CARNIVAL
>CIGARETTE BUTTS IN A SLURPEE. EXTRATERRESTRIAL TRANS AM BALLADS BROADCASTING TO YOU LIVE DIRECTLY FROM THE MOTHERSHIP
>VIRTUALLY SIMULATED TROPICAL NIGHTMARES. LIKE TAKING A SWIM IN YOUR COMPUTER MONITOR
>CRYPTIC HYPNAGOGIC EXERCIES. SHIFTING LIKE THE LIQUID LABYRINTH THAT IS THE HUMAN MIND AT REST
>THE HUMS AND CRACKLES OF SELF-REALIZATION AND ASCERTAINING SPIRITUAL STRENGTH. AN ILLUMINATION OF MEDITATION
>THE EMERALD HEART OF AFRICA AS EXPLORED THROUGH 1990's COMPUTER PROGRAMS. A LUSH AND DENSE SYNTH RAIN FOREST
>GRANITE RATTLESNAKE CELESTIA. GLOWING RUMINATION POURING OUT FROM THE VERDURE CAVERN SHRINE FACING WEST
>A HUMECTANT SWIRLING DARK MEMORY TAPESTRY. CIRCADIAN SAND RHYTHM SPIRITS RIDE IN ON BECKONING STORM CLOUDS

Hi James, stop shilling your music

dean makes art music for the music illiterate
opn makes edm art
ferraro is a genius who makes illiterate music for high art
arca is gay bjork

anonymous sucks dick

nothig wrong with that

where is the Arca - s/t leak?

where are these from ?

oc

>dean makes art music for the music illiterate

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAQ1SbnXsCQ

sounds like royal trux but not as weird

exactly my point
for the music illiterate

You are in a desert, sweating dried fluid from your pores. You havent seen a single house or oasis for the past few years. While you feel your mouth getting drier and drier, you see something; A strange, metallic... thing. It's quite strange looking. You hear faint sounds from it. You feel attracted to move towards it, and you feel eerily comforted by moving towards this metallic construction. You see a very large pipe, that looks so clean that you can see yourself in it's reflection. The fluid housed at the tube looks like clean water. You break the glass and jump into the pipe. It doesn't seem to end, and you keep on hearing the strange sounds.

Nirvana has been achieved.

hi james

What about:
Aaron David Ross
Lorenzo Senni
Elon Katz
Motion Graphics
Magic Fades
?
Never seen any of them discussed here.

Which Royal Trux album are you referring to because I've heard the 2 s/t albums and Twin Infinitives and neither sound anything like that

When I said dean blunt is like jazz for the musically illiterate in that thread yesterday I meant that in the sense that you can appreciate it without knowing how to play music, not in the sense that you don't listen to a lot of music

P4K exposed me to Motion Graphics, who I fairly enjoyed. I admit I haven't listened to those other artists, though I recall Elon Katz.

Should I just listen to anything from any of these people?

me too

i think thats accurate. i dont think that should be interpreted as negative. it takes a genius to do that.

if you think of art music it is inaccessable to the populus. blunt takes an approach that brings it into the realm any pitchfork urban outfitters shopper can understand while bringing in complex concepts about race and representation and philosophies about ownership and authorship meanwhile critiquing the foundations upon which the dicotomies of art music and popular music stand and critiquing music industry and late capitalism in the post internet era.

really interestinf stuff

You decide.
youtube.com/watch?v=4wAQsugOwac
youtube.com/watch?v=M2AEex59eVM
youtube.com/watch?v=9F6I38fm3Kw
youtube.com/watch?v=tYkdI4Kg2Lg
youtube.com/watch?v=80oCTPvQOmw

cmon man i love post-internet music but the yung lean shit is gay af

wut?
That 2014 Magic Fades album was pretty gay but they released some cool stuff in 2016 (it's not searchable on YT though)

When will Marcel stop exposing the weird frontier to normies

what DAWs do you think these guys use?

all of them

i mean specifically though

im fucking with this magic fades shit
like yung lean + nsync

is amnesia scanner part of this "weird frontier"?

not him but they probably do fuck with all of them
i've seen dean mention fruity loops and pro tools.
but the other guy in babyfather(escrow) mention logic in a recent interview

angels rig hook sure. the rest of theyre shit? no thats the normie soundcloud beat-tier

do you have the sources on these? i would like to read these interviews

arca uses ableton
opn uses ableton (I think), renoise and he used to do some live patching with audiomulch
james used garageband on fsv and fl studio with his hip-hop projects, but he claimed in an interview to "have tried most of them" at some point
no idea what dean uses to produce

vice.com/en_us/article/behind-the-music-with-hype-williams

looks like the interview he did with wire isn't online anymore but he mentioned recording and producing off his macbook

heres escrow but its bit of a shit interview but he talks about abelton and logic here
soundcloud.com/rinsefm/jyoty191116

>vice.com/en_us/article/behind-the-music-with-hype-williams
what kind of joke is this?

dean blunt

>used to do some live patching with audiomulch

I believe i saw him using msp in some instagram video

no it isn't it's some vice writer fuck you are you stupid

no its dean blunt

AS Truth is totally fuqin syq. Gives off some weird occult/conspiracy shit vibe, especially if you watch this vid they(?) made. Not sure who's this guy (could be one of the AS duo).
youtube.com/watch?v=K_O0DHvtjXo

musicradar.com/news/tech/oneohtrix-point-never-on-the-process-behind-his-latest-leap-into-the-unknown-garden-of-delete-633280

I was thinking this (new age-y type of stuff quite similar to R+7) -
permalnk.bandcamp.com/album/asmr-augmented-sapiosexual-misanthropic-relationships