Getting bald sucks bad. Early balding surely is the end

Getting bald sucks bad. Early balding surely is the end.

Other urls found in this thread:

info.stylee32.net/infopics/f9e7899d-c02a-440d-a0a3-1184f1d6d30d.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"getting" bald.

minoxidil,finasteride and nizoral. These three will help you to maintain and possibly regrow your hair. If you are scared of the finasteride side effects try RU54881 it is similar in to finasteride in the sense that is an anti androgen but it will give you less sides than fin.

Fuck that shit...just shave your head and grow a beard. Don't fight the inevitable user.

Your receding hairline makes you look like a middle aged fag, but a clean shaved head gives you at least a few more years of looking Young.

less maintenance.

hair is for women and fags anyways

The sooner you realize it really doesn't matter, the sooner you can move on with your life and focus on more important things.

>Fuck that shit...just shave your head and grow a beard.
This.

DonĀ“t listen the minoxidil faggot crying muh hair.

thats what i did now i fucking love my bald head

Bosley hair surgery ftw

Yeah nigger people have been calling me a skinhead. I JUST HAVE A BALDSPOT. I look literally retarded with hair right now.

That guy ain't balding user, just shaved his head.

nice haircut bra

Only if your a faggot or a woman.
Shave it all off, grow a goatee, lift...and become an Alpha.

Nah bro go to turkey and get hair transplant for $2k

I'm 28 now and I have that stupid receding the front on both side. The middle front middle has just started to show signs of thinning. It sucks because with hair, I'm handsome as fuck. But I have an odd shaped head with this weird slope in the back. Shaved my head once and people were all making comments about it. I'm growing it out now hoping that when it gets long enough I can cut and style it to hide it for as long as I can. Right now it's at a number 2 buzzcut length.

It's not all bad OP, at least you can pretend to be a Helghast now.

This. Women like the look and it makes you look younger.

seriously?

When I shaved mine bald I looked older and people thought so too. I'm a muscle guy too. Also mid twenties. Going bald sucks.

>kek

No

Yeah dude, most companies even include hotel accommodation in their prices all you need to pay for is your airfare

i must research this

shampoo with coffee, aspirin and copper

send a check with my consultancy fee in the mail kthxbye

That's why I shave my head on my youth. Now I know that I look the same ugly-creepy way with hair or not hair.

It does suck but you have to accept it. The worst thing you can do (what I did) is wear a self-consciously wear a hat everywhere you go, because it makes you look normal. When you remove your hat it's like a booby trap and and the contrast makes you look uglier than ever and freaks people out.

Buzz your hair down with like a 0 guard and just accept it. If you're a skinny short white guy - get some black thick rimmed hipster glasses and accept your new life. It's the only way.

Oh yeah

been shaving my head since I was 20 (37 now) I don't think I'll ever go back to having hair.
Just shave it

I wear a hat everywhere I go and can't leave the house without it. Oh, the sadness.

also grow some facial hair. glasses + facial hair will draw peoples eyes down to your face instead of having them stare at your freak show hairline

I don't need any more meds and i have little faith in them anyway.

Are there any good long term wigs? Weekly? Fixed to the scalp?

Simply shave your head m8, I had same issue. Just don't try putting gel & shit when it barely starts growing or else same it won't really work. To much product on your hair can fuck it up & don't brush it after shower, hair falls off much faster after its been washed

I did that for like 6 years, I wouldn't leave the house without my hat. I'm telling you...just shave that shit and own it. I know just hearing that doesn't mean anything. What finally broke me was seeing enough people's "OH that's what you really look like" negative reactions after taking my hat off.

In my experience it's better to just show your true self right away and the more you do it, the more comfortable with yourself you'll become.

how deformed are you exactly? what's a "weird slop in the back" look like?

I tried to upload this pic info.stylee32.net/infopics/f9e7899d-c02a-440d-a0a3-1184f1d6d30d.png
but i get "Your image contains an embedded file" error, wtf

in reality no one really gives a fuck. Just don't be a sad cunt and try to hang onto a few threads just dangling on the top in the breeze. That's the difference between a normal guy with a bald head to a desperate loser

if you have a normal shaped head then you can pull off the shaved head look. Unfortunately I got a big round head and imagine I'd look like an alien/cancer patient if I shaved my head. For the time being I got a full head of hair but idk what i'll do when it starts falling off.

I don't have a pic, but if you look at me from the side, I have this slope that goes down the back of my head. Someone once said to me, "Woah! Did you bump your head!" As if I had a knot in the back. Most people's heads round off in the back or are kinda flat. Mine has this triangle-looking slope. Hope that explains it a bit.

I've gone through with this, just shave your head don't do that half ass comb to the side thing, at least with a shaved head nobody knows your going bald and this looks like a new hair style.