Hey user

hey user,
what are the things that really matter in life ?

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

sauce

Happiness. How you get there is completely up to you.

Also this

Doing what you truly love to do, not succumbing to a fake ideology of responsibility and being close to other people like you.

If one does not have the sauce, then he is forever lost.

#1 Doing whatever the fuck you wanna do
#2 Live a great life, and trying to more good for the world then negative. Produce more then you consume, overall make more people better then making people mad. Like if you ruin a persons day, try to make it up by making 2 people happy.
#3 Be crazy and get acknowledged for it. (this goes kinda under #1 for me) but i like to do shit that nobody else has the balls to do, and not brag about it, just enjoy people who live in my area to know that im fucking radical/knowing who i am.
#4 love, i got my heart broken before, but love is a huge part of life. Beeing able to open yourself to some1 is beatiful.
#5 kids, you dont know how awesome kids are untill you get them. i dont have kids tho but atleast so ive heard.

This.

You will die. Spend your life however you want.

Definitely not black lives

Ass.
Everything else is secondary.

Money, power, fear
>fuck respect, it's only fear with the outward appearance of admiration.

my nigga

Ass is nice but if that's your main purpose in life you're a fucking loser, even crackheads can get laid.

Nothing
So just do what the fuck you want

You're a slave to money and have no idea what respect really feels like. Respect is love. People would die for that. Would anyone die for you?

this is.

>Produce more then you consume
never got this, most people listen to probably 100 different songs a month. You expecting me to write 3 songs a day?

Genghis Khan's original version was better --

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."

Pretty sure that's Mandy Muse

live like a ramrod as you fuck

Can crackheads get a clean white ass like that, though?

>#5 kids, you dont know how awesome kids are untill you get them. i dont have kids tho but atleast so ive heard.

kids are end of life. whoever tells different is lying.

Probably. Crackheads don't start off looking like... Crackheads

are you retarded?

Death!

Literally the same thing but verbose.

To overcome all the problems presented as well as you can and pass on your stronger self and the information you gathered to wherever you go after death.

I'm so glad this was the first reply.

Water
Food (in sufficient nutritive value)
Shelter

Everything else is pretty much extraneous.

Killing as many people as possible.

shitting and fucking. if you aren't doing those things then you are a waste.