My saved folders

My saved folders...

go on

Considering fapping

Continue

i would fracture the First Daughter sphincter with my tongue if i had chance do it so

but shes not into mexicans

OP here... Sry the "new" thread got deleted *fuck my face*

that's why we keep a back up =)

Soup Sup Forums, I come bearing a story of something that happened to me a few weeks ago. I assure you that this story contains only one mother getting scared, though this does not lead to anyone’s location of residence being altered to that of Bel-Air. Pic unrelated btw.
So I should start by telling you about my friends: Chase Gunders, Connor Dill, and Carmen Statler. (They’ve allowed me to use their names) Chase has been my best friend since elementary school, and he’s a pretty normal guy. I guess that’s why we got along so well. Connor I also met as a kid, but he’s kind of…not very outgoing, I suppose would be the best phrase. Carmen I only met about a year ago, but she fits in well with the rest of our group. Anyway, I guess I should get to the story. (cont.)

Would hate fuck/10

It was like any other day, only Connor hadn’t yet shown up to school. He finally arrives just before the first bell. So I ask him where he’s been, and he just says “I got into a fight with my mom.” He immediately left after that. We figured it would be best not to push the issue, and went to our classes. But over the next couple days, he started acting even stranger. Sometimes he wouldn’t even sit with us at break. We finally decide to find out what’s been bugging him. “Hey Dill, what’s up with you lately?” Carmen asked him. He said that nothing was wrong, but I asked him again. He then proceeds to tell us that his mom caught him fapping the other day. “Why were you even fapping in the first place?” Chase asked. “Haven’t you and Becky been fucking for weeks now?” You see, Becky lived right next door to Connor, and her parents were never home, so there was really no reason for him to be fapping. So then Connor tells us that they never did it even once, since she broke up with him as soon as she found out he was a virgin. (cont.)

...lets see where this goes

Anything you falgs want to see in particular?

have some peach fuzz?

these are the only one i got

what kind?

the fuzzier the better

like this?

>saved
this is top notch

I guess he jerked it and left?

nice me like

Can someone bump please... I need to smoke one and get some wine.

More like this?

Of Elle?

Some of these are very nice.

I like more like..

Back in action... any more requests?

jesus I must be high I made that pun/pic subconsciously 0.0

Hahah!

Erm... young girls, just keep em coming

I need to be subtle, this is my 3rd attempt at a thread tonight. but I will indulge.

... moving on

(thumbs up)

Post anything man

Hottest woman alive? U think?

Actually something to add to your collection:

Keep em coming man

Hory sheet!

..brb getting thumb drive

sweet Jeezus them armpits...

Less of the cartoons tho plz

let him do what he wants

OP is the MVP

..this if fucking good! Keep it up!

Why don't you read the thread?

moar taylor?

Op here, going back a gen to the laptop. some good stuff... I hope.

(Borat's thumbs up)

was captcha always this bad?

I think if you change it in the settings to 'traditional' it doesn't suck ass as much.
> still sucks some ass, but less
> KEEP GOING OP, You are DGW

Another one for OP, please accept this as tribute

No

This one is just as good as the shot of JLaw!

Here's another present for you. I hope you like tanlines

Moar Rita like this. Plz

Somebody go up to the roof and turn on the 'Uncle Terry' Batsignal. I bet he's got a shitload of unpublished shots that we'd hit the ceiling over

Nice!

so slow, just got 4 cpta in a row

I'm about to go to bed, it's basically me n you in this thread, can you post some nice young ladies?

I too am here.

one of the best sets