Niggas on the Moon: 8/10
Jenny Death: 8/10
(The Powers That B): 9/10
Bottomless Pit: 7/10

>Niggas on the Moon: 8/10
>Jenny Death: 8/10
>(The Powers That B): 9/10
that's not how it works user

they're extremely complimentary. double albums can't always be rated through averaging.

Exmilitary: 8/10
The Money Store: 6/10
No Love Deep Web: 9/10
Government Plates: 10/10
Niggas on the Moon: 3/10
Jenny Death: 1/10
(The Powers That B): 2/10
Bottomless Pit: 5/10

Exmilitary: 4/5
The Money Store: 5/5
No Love Deep Web: 4/5
Government Plates: 3/5
Niggas on the Moon: 4/5
Jenny Death: 4/5
Bottomless Pit: 5/5

Fashion Week: 3/5
Interview 2016: 4/5

Liking Government Plates that much but hating niggas on the moon, what?

Exmil 7/10
TMS 7.5/10
NLDW 8/10
GP 6.5/10
NOTM 9/10
JD 8/10
BP 7.5/10

Exmilitary: 9/10
The Money Store: 8/10
No Love Deep Web: 8/10
Government Plates: 8/10
Niggas on the Moon: 8/10
Jenny Death: 7/10
Bottomless Pit: 6/10

Oh yeah, and
Death Grips EP: 8/10
Fashion Week: 5/10
Interview: 6/10

Ex: 8/10
TMS: 8/10
GP: 8/10
TPTB: 9.5/10
BP: 8/10

NOTM > TMS > JD > EXM > BP > NLDW > GP

spot on, apart from interview 2016 being a 6, its a 7 imo

Forgot NLDW: 7.5/10

no one cares

>they're extremely complimentar
Look as much as i love dg NOTM and JD are so stupid disjointed, they have nothing in common and arent complementary at all

the whole TPTB double album thing was kind of a hugh cock up, reminds me of when TMS came out and was great, then they hyped up NLDW for like a year then it came out and was obviously rushed and kind of sucked

>The Money Store: 6/10
explain yourself

NLDW is better than TMS in every possible way

If you think TMS is Death Grips best album, sorry but you're a pleb and should stop posting your opinion on music on this georgian tabletop gaming forum

these guys suck giant donkey balls.

I'm still in the process of being memed into liking them, but so far I'd say The Money Store is their best one, followed by Bottomless Pit.

Then probably Exmilitary just because of SICKO SICKO SICKO SICKO SICKO SICKO SICKO SICKO

dont kid yourself, its fucking not

the only way its better is if you get full fanboy mode and get all into the story of them holing up in a hotel and leaking it against their record label's wishes

but its a thoroughly inferior album to TMS

what are you talking about? what is sicko?

Not the guy you're replying to, but I'd probably say NLDW's a little better. Stefan's writing is a lot more unconventional and long-winded on NLDW and that appeals to me. The instrumentals are a little more rhythmically complex, the minimalism is a cool angle for them to approach, as it gives Stefan the spotlight and the tone of his voice is a little better than the previous two records. NLDW also showcases some dynamics. TMS is amazingly fun, but NLDW just sticks to ya. This is coming from a fan who's favorite album is Niggas/Powers

He's talkin about "it goes it goes it goes it goes." It sounds like sicko.

where PRECISELY in my post did i say "tms is best death grips album"? i just asked for your reasoning on why you gave it a 6/10, calm your tits

>Stefan's writing is a lot more unconventional and long-winded on NLDW and that appeals to me.
I really hate to use this word, because I'm just asking for some faggot to say ALL MC RIDES LYRICS ARE CRINGE LOL, but Ride's lyricism on NLDW is cringey. He comes across like he's just trying to force the whole dark edgy persona super hard, as opposed to TMS where hes rapping about running from imaginary police and has other cool lyrical themes.

I guess you could make the case that NLDW is more rhytmically interesting but it, to me, felt more like a gimmick instead of something arising naturally. Compaired to spread eagle cross the block, which you wouldnt even know is 6/8 unless someone told you because it fits the song so perfectly, compaired to like Hunger Games which the abnormal timing is like abrupt and unnatrual. And like, i dont get how one would defend the production on a song like stockton, which is literally like an 808 drum and one sample, whereas all the production on TMS was very lush. Or like how Pop and Bass Rattle Stars both had production which was basically The Fever rehashed.

Exmilitary: 8.4/10
The Money Store: 9/10
NLDW: 9.2/10
Government Plates: 7.8/10
Niggas on the Moon: 9.6/10
Jenny Death: 8.5/10
Bottomless Pit: 9.3/10

you just know

IMO one of my favorite running themes of Death Grips is minimalism, people don't tend to notice though cuz when they strip back one element of their music the remaining elements are still just as extreme to compensate. NLDW is up in my favorites because it's so minimalistic. A lot of the beats on it are just 808's and synths, it gives that much more room for MC Ride to fill out the track.

Exmilitary: 1.8/3
The Money Store: 2.3/3
NLDW: 1.5/3
Government Plates: 1.1/3
Niggas: 1.3/3
Jenny Death: 1.8/3
Bottomless Pit: 1.9/3

ITT: a bunch of gay nerds

idk what you're talking about, there are so many subtle parallels between the two albums. One being super introspective, while the other is bombastic and in your face.

I'll fix this thread.
notm = 10/10

bump