You rage you lose

You rage you lose

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/school-life/perth-student-sent-home-from-school-for-having-a-boys-haircut/news-story/8ec8a913fc933bc9944a8407fc560f33
google.com/amp/s/amp.dailytelegraph.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/perth-student-sent-home-from-school-for-having-a-boys-haircut/news-story/8ec8a913fc933bc9944a8407fc560f33?client=ms-android-sprint-us
mrctv.org/blog/boy-sent-home-school-having-boy-s-haircut
au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/33418218/perth-boy-sent-home-from-school-because-his-hair-is-too-short/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This can't be real. Link the article

is it the prof that's a libtard for sending him home because he is actually a boy
or is she a trannie with a boy's haircut and the media is trying to be PC by calling her a boy?

What the...

OP is full of shit, not a real article.
/thread

Can't ne real, I don't want this to be true, but honestly this pc/sjw/feminist cancer is getting so much influence I wouldn't be surprised if it actually is true.

really?
Is this one of those websites that posts bullshit stories? like an online version of a tabloid?

news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/school-life/perth-student-sent-home-from-school-for-having-a-boys-haircut/news-story/8ec8a913fc933bc9944a8407fc560f33

google.com/amp/s/amp.dailytelegraph.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/perth-student-sent-home-from-school-for-having-a-boys-haircut/news-story/8ec8a913fc933bc9944a8407fc560f33?client=ms-android-sprint-us

Since op loves cock

its a real article probably a troll tho who knows
mrctv.org/blog/boy-sent-home-school-having-boy-s-haircut

too fake, would make more sense if it were in California or some liberal piece of shit US state

This is why ISIS bombs us, 100%

Turns out it was for uniform code reasons, not because it was a boys haircut. Nice misleading headline though.

au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/33418218/perth-boy-sent-home-from-school-because-his-hair-is-too-short/

baised news source

no one trust mcrtv

Looks like it's not over gender or shit. It's just like a school uniform. He was out of uniform so they sent him home. The Catholic schools around me do that sort of thing. Idk why they're using the word offend but it just seems like a uniform issue.

Like he said

Aus is turning into the fucking PC capital of the fucking world bruv.

mrctv is a right wing funded news source known for it's habit for skewing news stories

n

>He was out of uniform so they sent him home.

According to all of the articles they specifically say his hair was too short. Where is anything mentioned about his uniform?

lol pc is the lazy mans term for I am to scared to share my fringe right wing view point

that shit hole of failed American culture is Texas.

Long hair is part of the uniform.

He could always buy a wig I suppose.

doesn't explain the use of a untrust worthly source like the propagandist at mrctv.

it says australia you dense fuck. isis should bomb you

op is a part of the far right wing cancer that is killing Sup Forums

I smell fakery....

>Sent home for having a haircut less than a number 2
This is standard practice. No issue at all here.

>Gets proven that the haircut IS a number 2 and they let him back in but force him to wear a hat
This is where shit gets weird.

>because it might offend
Full retard.

excuse that low info shit of an American.

we are not all that fucked up. though further south east you go the more retarded the people are

Kek til i cried

It's a hoax news.
Most likely taken from The Onion and reposted....

I don't understand the policy about nothing shorter than a number 2.
I can see no logical reasoning for something like that. Are they trying to prevent skinheads? That's the only possible explanation I could come up with.

Bald cunts look retarded, especially for schools that have uniforms.

Why have such forced conformity with a community in school anyways? To make it easier for authorities to control them?

Are you referring to haircut regulation or uniform ones? They're normally one and the same.

Also, because the only schools worth a shit are the ones with uniform. It breeds unity and respect.

It doesn't simply breed it, it enforces it. It's simply an easy way to control people and that doesn't worry you one bit?

I really like this image.

Don't worry, your teenge years don't last too long. You'll grow up soon.

they should just replace all these schools at businesses with the austrian military again like it was in the old days

>grow up and become a fascist

jump up your own ass

Arguing that conservative values are better than other values simply by calling your opposition young. It's like arguing by calling other people faggots.

Seriously, make a proper argument instead of this bullshit

lost

>WAAAAAAH MOMMY DA TRUMP MAN WON WAAAAAAAAAH
You'll grow up soon.

shut up you edgy racist kid

But you are both young and a faggot. The fact that you equate "easy to control" with conservatism tells me you're a jumped up little faggot whose parents pay for everything and has never had to face the real world. Growing up almost invariably results in experiencing the real world and experiencing the real world inevitably results in conservatism. Until then, continue being an underage faggot on Sup Forums, by all means, but don't expect anyone to take you seriously when you think V For Vendetta is prophetic.

>NO UR DA UNDERAGE!
Top kek. Pathetic little white kid that worships nigger. See above description.

You fucking better not save it!

Much wisdom in this comment.

no u

You said that already.

no u

Here's an older one

>juggalo bitch is pregnant
>she didn't know
>was doing drugs and drinking alcohol the whole time
>baby is stillborn
>she uses this story to get on the radio for sympathy shit
>switches from talking about her dead baby to complaining about some free merchandise the station never sent her a while back
>the casket was a modified beer cooler

Too late its mine now.

>The fact that you equate "easy to control" with conservatism...
Who said I equated that with conservatism? I didn't. Respect for authority and using zero-tolerance rules to enforce this is a normal conservative value. A big police force is also a conservative ideal.

And when you again talk about values, I will choose liberty over conservatism. I won't bind myself to old traditions simply because they worked for my ancestors. I won't follow their philosophy simply because it worked for them. I would rather be libertarian.

So instead of being a faggot you should argue the points. Why is enforcing unity and respect for authority a good thing?

That dumb bitch. I'd beat her fucking ass if she didn't spend it on the kids

Yeah, sure that happened, kiddo.

YOU BASTARD!

God fucking damn it.

You, when you used the phrase "conservative values" when the conversation was solely regarding uniform and "control". You retard.

>Goes back to telling me how young and nsive and faggot he is
Damn, you're good at this.

Maybe the next time you try to start an argument, back up your claim before insisting others do. That's how burden of proof works. Screeching "UNIFORMS ARE FASCIST BRAINWASHING TECHNIQUES TO CONTROL YOU SHEEPLE", over and over, doesn't make it so.

Hang yourself.

anti-rage?

Hope she feels like this soon enough.

This isn't YLYL dipshits

>I can fuck with your possessions because I want to
fuck every last woman to have ever existed

>When cats are more human than you

I wanna die.

what's there to rage about this?

IT'S A COOKBOOK

For overweight + black, she's actually awful cute, and she doesn't look like a man. Not a fan of those boots though. Perhaps she likes muscular men who like to lick fish guts off the bottoms of hiking boots. Weirdo.

this wouldn't have looked so bad without the greentext

The child support ones don't make sense. if you're getting a child support check, and you're surprised, that means you're the only one who's been paying for the child.

that means yeah, you could buy yourself something because you've been taking care of the child with YOUR money all this time

Oh Hecc sorry man, I didn't mean to offend

True, she's definitely at the upper end of her niche.

are you fucking kidding? it's hideous

>i'm going fora run

U.S Courts everyone...

Goes to show you cats are more loyal than white women.

FFFFFFFFFFFFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

wtf I love cats now

>Screeching "UNIFORMS ARE FASCIST BRAINWASHING TECHNIQUES TO CONTROL YOUR SHEEPLE
I never equated it to fascism, I equated it to authoritarian. And being authoritarian can be good in some circumstances, I just can't see any reason for enforcing this sort of behaviour in school.

The reason I include conservative values is because it is a conservative values and you suggest that it's the only correct ideological position. Which is just another postulation without any proof.

And also that you postulated that the only schools that are worth anything are schools with uniform.

Again, you aren't backing your shit up with anything.

If you don't know what conservatism is I can at least provide a simple source for it, but not in english.
>Jørgen Winding, Basissamf, Systime.
Now, do you have any evidence that schools with uniforms are better than schools without uniforms? Or is that also just going to be a claim without any proof?