So i just fucked some random indian girl at a bar last night. didn't have a condom so i fucked her raw...

so i just fucked some random indian girl at a bar last night. didn't have a condom so i fucked her raw. she said she was on birth control.

sex was fun but now im scared as shit that i caught something. girl was a total slut. let me blow my load on her face without question. going to get tested next week.

i had HPV before (think i still do i dont know how that shit works). and I have type 2 herpes, which evidently doesnt do shit either (type 1 is the cold sore shit). but in hindsight this new girl definitely fucked a bunch of dudes raw.

pic related. looks like this but add like 40 fucking pounds.

discuss op's faggotry.

forget the test, keep fucking dem indians, stop worrying

You fucked at the bar?

Also checked

it's important you didn't go down on her though. If she had HPV then you'd get oral cancer. I feel sorry for her though since she blew you, you basically gave her oral cancer you scumbag.

get tested if you're worried, but you're probably ok. HPV would be the obvious one but since you're a dude there's no testing and no symptoms so you probably already have it. If she didn't have sores, you're probably good there. So if ou think you have aids now go for it, but there's nothing you can do

HIV won't reliably show up on tests until it has been active in your body for about 4 weeks, just a FYI.

But I mean, if you already have confirmed genital herpes, I dunno what you are worried about, you already got the worst of it.

Also, never go down on a one night stand, never.

>hey Sup Forums i fucked a random girl
>lol do you think i caught anything?
>btw i have herpes already

fucking gross, dude. reading shit like this makes me glad I'm a shut in.

So much this.

Did you have a bad experience?

More pics like this?

Still want an answer on this.

dude dont fuck poo's 'n loo's ur gonna get sikh

Lol you have more than one STD and fuck her raw. Seems like youre an asshole

I guess warts are pretty fucked up too

You knowingly gave that girl two STDs... you're an asshole

hope u got something bad desu

So this is what Puritanical guilt looks like!

"Every little breeze seems to whisper 'disease!'"
(with apologies to Maurice Chevalier)

OP here

not at the bar, went to her place bc her roommates were out of town

well fuck the girl who i caught HPV from (in college) was the girl I went down on. never went down on anyone again. That was like..10 years ago though.....welp, something to add to the list to my doctor

4 weeks eh. good tip i guess i'll just hold off for a few and get tested after. sucks that this shit is going to be on my conscience for that long but hey its not like i didnt know what i was doing.

agreed

funny thing is i consider myself a shut in, but my (extremely small) circle of friends are playboys - literally fuck like jack rabbits every week. they invite me out quite a bit so i get their leftovers which im perfectly fucking fine with bc i dont think i could get much on my own anyhow.

enjoy pic.

kek

I dont consider HPV a real STD. it has no symptons. you cant get tested for it. Something like 80% of people have it. As for type 2 herpes, there's no warts or symptoms for men. so yea technically i have 2 STDs but they don't mean shit.

Do they smell like curry?

yes, ethnically i'm brown but i dont look like it...grandparents were from the himalayan region, and they all look like some mixed white/asian type. pic related.