Hey Sup Forums im thinking about kicking the bucket soon. Give me one GOOD reason not to...

Hey Sup Forums im thinking about kicking the bucket soon. Give me one GOOD reason not to. (Im an atheist so no hippy dippy bible crap)

kys

>Im an atheist

kys

I'm in the same position and I'm probably older than you. Upper 30's, decent job, friends, just still hate life anyway, and I don't feel like I have any reason to believe it will get any better.

You'll miss out on all the fun here, faggot

At the very least take out some Jews with you

Tim wise and barbara spectre come to mind.

just kys tbh

Thinking about it, bro. I have guns, but I'm mostly just afraid that with the kind of shit luck I have, I'd survive and be paralyzed or something.

I just see no real reason to live i'm not depressed or anything like that.

Hippy here, kill yourself if that's what you want. I believe that we've been born into a reality that is only what we make of it. If you don't like what you made, take a lap man. Why live in agony? No one's forcing you to.

Yeah see that will eventually turn into depression.

if you claim to be an atheist it's actually pretty easy, if you're going to cease your existence to go into the eternal nothingness, there is no reason to kill yourself, in fact you should conserve your life as much as possible since it's the only time you will experience anything even if it's going to be bad, its still different from nothing, you'll have plenty of that later.

For me i'm probably going to end up jumping since guns are not legal where I live. I would try the 'exit bag' but i'm afraid something might go wrong and I will survive with permanent brain damage. And yes iv'e done a bit of research into the place i'm jumping from its about a 99% chance of fatality.

Listen the the audio book The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle. Sit and really listen, meditate on the nature of your mind as you do and you'll be able, with practice, to rise above your sadness; at least in my experience. I wouldn't be recommending it if I wasn't sure it has power and works.

if you are an atheist it's not about having a reason to live, it's that you really don't have a reason to die

Jumping sounds like it would be pretty scary. I'm not even particularly scared of heights but I don't know, it's just never seemed like an appealing option for some reason. In the right place, however, it's pretty reliable.

lol I want to die haha

I got nothing. Sorry.

>guns are not legal where i live
>commiting suicide
shitty bait

Do it retard. If you're not strong willed enough to not kill yourself, then you aren't strong willed enough to do any good in this world. Go for it.

The thing is I'm not a sad person I just see no purposes of living its more of a chore than anything sure I have had some good moments in my life but nothing has ever felt truly meaningful. Maybe I have some sort of mental disorder who knows but ive always felt like these even from a very young age. Never really told anybody either since I didnt see it as a big deal.

The babby says:

smell u later

Thanks I cant say this isn't true.