Hey b, fucked out of my face on coke right now, got pics of my mum I yanked from Dads phone when repairing it...

Hey b, fucked out of my face on coke right now, got pics of my mum I yanked from Dads phone when repairing it, who wants to see? Not too detailed pics tho.

Pic related, her.

fuck it may do anyway

Go on

Deliver

She looks good

Do eeeeeeet

moar so hott

God dammit, I wish my mom was still alive. I'm almost certain I could've fucked her.

Slept in bed with her one time while she was only wearing panties the night before I took her to a rehab clinic.
Why she decided to take off her jeans and sleep in her panties in bed with me, I'll always wonder.

>doing cocaine
wow is it the 80s again

She knows I got them too, ever since she's been a lot more revealing of tits and ass, she tried to send me pics before (when drunk) but wouldn't let her

I mean, you could still fuck her now.

maybe because most people don't sleep in jeans?

I lied on previous statement, I forgot she sent three like this, ill post other two

>but wouldn't let her
why not nigga

Of of her in stocking or whatever?

Also a britfag on coke? How the fuck did you get coke all the way up there?

Lol I've seen these posted to backpage
Tell ur mum I got $60

>How the fuck did you get coke all the way up there?
lol what

I'll keep looking, theres a shitload

And darkweb my nigga

Yeah stocking tights, pantyhose whatever the fuck it's called.

>implying its possible to find a britfag not on coke

You see, Great Britain is a long way away from South America, my geography challenged faggot.

bump for interest

>Being this stupid

it's almost as if resources and drugs with high demand can be transported internationally nowadays

It was a poor joke, let it go.

Bump

I got a video of her talking in the mirror drunk as, again not nude, interested?

come on op finish that line and post

Bumperino

Yeah go on mate

Nobody cares about the story, just drop the files

Hit her up for nudes right now.

excuse the quality/frames, her phone is shit

your mom's a dude?

Fuck it gunna text her and say I'm doing coke (she does it too on the odd occasion) and see what happens

You'd be stupid not to fuck her, op.

yes the woman who gave birth to me is a dude

Good for you

Mention that you're looking at her pictures

Post results

Screenshots

yeah just getting a photo editor for my phone cause got a new one yesterday, cant have you lot seeing my name or hers

It doesn't have a built in crop function? Should have gotten an iPhone

Ah shit forgot about crop

also she is awake now cause her skype status just changed, so expect reply

>implying this isn't an artistic work of fiction

nah its when she opens her phone I'm pretty sure.

Post results

Well she's decided to call me, wtf do I do now, talking to her as I type this, should I record sound?

Just task her for a pic, tell her to text it and you cant talk, your too busy fapping

where are you op id fuck your mum

Just mention that you were looking at the pictures and you'er a little high and you really want to see some more of her.

Tell her you cant talk, hang up, send a pic of your dick

Aint getting into that yet, just talking about life, work atm

nah cause she will go to bed or some shit

Well lead to it quick, or shit your thread, im bored bro, i need some good pics of your mom.

Tell her your hard, then be like i mean the yard, its dirrty

Right I've said I've snorted the good snow and she said she might come over for some, well this might be good

Thread is dead, op trolled once again. Mother fucking OP. I cant belive you trolled me again. What does OP stand for anyway? Orangatang pussy?

Tell her it will cost her
If she says what, tell her tit pic

Now you have to set up a livestream. Just put the phone in a corner facing outward. Use Periscope or some shit

This.

Do it

She agreed, she is taking it now. What do?

0% chance
>> Not the cunt you came out of

Piiiiiiiiics

Post it and then give her some coke on periscope

you reckon? not at all, ive said I went through her pics while I peaked and she said "thats a little weird, can't you do stuff with H?" (my girlfriend) so I said...

"Yeah but I noticed how your cleavage is nearly always on show whenever im round and you never used to before I saw the pics, so whats that about?"

She laughed, saying it wasn't for me, then quiet, then said "ok maybe it was a little, but all men like them! seeing as you said you were surprised by the pics!"

So I then said, "Why don't you come over and have some charlie then? I can see cleavage then with no issues."

literally typing as I speak, good job this coke is doing its job

That's pretty degenerate tbh but whatever floats your boat.

so I was sleeping in the same bed a few weeks ago with my mum.
she was spooning me. I am perverted so I got diamond hard and started to flex/harden my cock enough I thought shed be able to feel. I felt her respond and fwlt her flex her pussy. I tried yo get her hand to touch my cock but she move her hand up a little bit every time I tried?
thoughts? tips? can I rape her?

Go for it, mang. Sounds like you're getting somewhere. Be careful tho.

What she say! Tell her your buddy kevin(me) would love to see her tits bare, see what she says. Please bro, ive had 1/2 bottle of capt morgan, im so horyn

You know what, this is a pretty good grab

Yeah I know we're scumbags, I was the one who got her into it though.

Okay she may be sending a pic, she said it feels weird though so will just come round and "show it all", I'll see what she does in the next few mins

She's definitely coming over whether she sends the picture or not. In the interim, get your streaming faculties in order. Download whatever you need, register for that shit. BE READY user

Tell her you the good Bolivian booger sugar

>captcha = tea

Shit op, make her send it, or take a pic, i need to cum damnit. I am drinking alone cuase i can get a girl, your mom is hott. I need tits, please. Ill do anything

okay she's being a fucking tease, sent me this, gunna keep trying though

Omg omg omg, send her your cock now. Say cut to the chase or no studf

>guise this is totally my mom ignore the fact that I have her saved as "J" on my phone, text her asking if she's awake, and skype with her

Nobody is actually falling for this shit are they?

Noooo, don't do it... wait until she gets there.

nope lol

noo do it now, she neds it, shebwont vack fown. i need tots . too much capt morgan

>This is what she said
>no proof whatsoever

Yeah OP just sent the one text to a friend and is now typing out some fantasy, fuck off faggot

Don't do what the drunk man says, mang... he drunk.

Did you tell her "you're being a fucking tease"?

Her name starts with a J, I'm not 12 and put 'Mum'

just waiting now, phone convo ended and she said she might come round depending if she can get past my dad. If not I'm going there and I'll stream it.

Fuj you dick. I may be drunk but i still ned tits. I think shes fucking hot. If i text you, will ryou gube me her #?

Oh she said that? Then where's the screenshot you lying sack of shit? Don't pretend this thread is nothing more than you pretending to fuck your mom

"She might" over and over and over and over in this thread

I don't think it's real, but the J is just how Android phones show contacts. See pic related

Bs, proof of some kind

*anything more

bump
help

>I'm not 12 and put 'Mum'

Literally nobody I know puts their moms first letter as the contact name, they always put something along the lines of "Mom" or something stupid and "clever" which still implies their relationship. I knew you were full of shit

>mfw I'm 29 and my mother is listed as "Mother"

Need I remind everyone on this thread,

>"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

iPhones have the contact letter like that now, after ios10 update

Think she would give you head?