I just got on omegle for the first time in years, without even having my cam on and got banned

I just got on omegle for the first time in years, without even having my cam on and got banned.
Whats a good alternative?
Chatroulette blows.

bump

GO INCOGNITO SHOULD WORK AND GET U BACK ON OMEGS B /RO/
ALSO CAM4CHAT OR DIRTYROULETTE

lmk what happens

Ive tried incognito. sadly didnt work.
tried shitty proxies too, but the chat doesnt work.

what did u have listed as interests?

dumb ass shit.

emo, hippie, anime, video games, metal, bored, chat

did u try incog. on omegletv?

Whats omegletv?

these captchas though i swear lmbo

I will try it.

lmk

Cant use manycam with omegletv

>also

weird i see it all the time
hmmm they must be using a diff prox or vpn i guess

Similar to omegle. One woman lol. A couple of dudes jackin it, couple of people lookin bored on face. I looped through the same people quite a few times. Seems low population.

not really some days are different u try diffrent countrys too?

with no cam? you must have described your dick to a minor....

i havent been on in a while usually smear shaving cream on my eyebrows for the reactions and when ppl get triggered omg too funny

I literally didnt get a chance to do anything. I connected to 2 people who disconnected right away, the third was some footage of someones empty bed, then it kicked me and said i was banned

>same
just thought id stop in here to offer suggestions i mostly come here for reckt gore ect. got some diffrent music from some cool ppl on discord but w.e nm here for me a lot i smh at

Does Omegle kick you for having your dick out? never tried but the thought of a rando watching me tug makes me solid as a rock.

its like an anonymous facebook or something with threads i just cant unfriend is really the best way i can put it for myself im just an old newfag though i can appreciate the rawness of this board i guess just people being people

yes u will get kicked the other site i gave dirtyroulette dot com u wont or that site u wont

ive been kicked for being cold wrapped in a blanket another time for sitting indian style with my hands in my lap