twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>anco

ewww

>animal collective

way to ruin it

>fleet foxes
>animal collection
Fucking terrible

is it the unbearbaly whiote year 2008 again?

why does Sup Forums like fleet foxes now? their REEDY harmonies and WICKERY vocals are completely run of the mill, completely second rate. How long before we get people hyping The Decemberists or Mumford and Sons? Let me reiterate that they are mediocre practitioners of a corrupted genre

i hope so

Also Sup Forums has always liked Fleet Foxes, they're Sup Forumscore as fuck (only good)

Last time I came hear they were usually shit on when mentioned, which was seldom. I honestly see nothing to them. Secondhand harmonic arrangements, these wispy, nondescript Kermit vocals, no expressive power, no earnestness. They are a product.

no they haven't

Sup Forums has always liked Helplessness blues

I have never seen them shat on, except by the occasional contrarian like you, and you get threads pretty regularly for band who haven't released anything for 5 years.

Yes, they are

Literally thinking of buying a plane ticket and going. Two of my favorite bands.

what does Sup Forums think of the new Fleet Foxes single?
youtube.com/watch?v=6GqgNebPm50

First listen and it's feeling underwhelming, especially compared to the new Father John Misty.

I like it. Feels distinct from both HB and the s/t. To say I'm hyped for June is an understatement.

Honestly considering what Pure Comedy sounds like comparing Fleet Foxes and FJM would be a pretty pointless comparison if Josh had never played in FF. Also the new FJM has been pretty underwhelming desu. The album needed songs like the Ideal Husband and Hollywood Forever Cemetary Sings, not Bored in the USA.

I disagree.

I actually find Pure Comedy and Third Of May to be both distinct and well crafted songs

find me a thread about fleet foxes that went to limir

Why does Australia never get the good tours fuck
At least they're fucking coming here

because it takes 16 HOURS TO REACH AUSTRALIA

Yeah I know. I'd sell a fucking kidney to see FF and AnCo tho

fucking unreal that people on mu are comparing them to M&S, im not even a big ff fan but that sound nothing like and are leagues better than M&S. how the fuck are they even comparable?

Me with my wife's boyfriend

Pure Comedy is more memorable than the Third of May, lyrically and melodically imo

this is literally fleet foxes and their fans, also Foxygen

anco is good though

Although I can't go to either show, I have hopes AnCo will employ a different set-up. Maybe even get their acoustics out, to fit the mood of the Fleek Foxes show.

*deletes AnCo*

>the "Sup Forums is one person" meme
when will this end, this is one of the main reasons legitimate discussion is discouraged

Would be crazy if they did a Sung Tongs/Campfire Songs sort of gig.

Nice bait

It is bait in the sense that it provokes you, but part of being an adult is being able to articulate your feelings, and not cutting off discussion at the pass. Can you do it?

probably a bunch of nu male faggots so definitely not me

Legitimate discussion has never and will never occur on Sup Forums

stop being pedantic. Sup Forums becomes a collective noun. when we say "Sup Forums likes or dislikes" we are talking about general trends, what the overall tenor of discussion is. you know this.

You sound like a real badass, hombre

for fucks sakes, they literally did a two night camping party last year and they couldn't bring out some campfire songs for that, I don't think they ever will

I fucking hope I am

Fucking yes, Hype as shit for that