What shod I do??? I just cummed blood

What shod I do??? I just cummed blood..

Well you got a tear somewhere! Could be really bad or not too bad. Any pain? Obviously you should go to ER

Called the clap, son. Go get antibiotics.

EAT IT

Good news is most cases resolve themselves. You might have an STD or something though

Very painful orgasm

it could be signs of cancer, go to a doctor dude

I think the appropriate thing to do here is kill yourself

Does it hurt when you pee too? You may have an infection or inflammation or passed stone

Stop copypasta-ing

I have a tumor in my kidney as well

Why the fuck did you come on yourself instead of in a napkin like a normal person?

Theres your answer

you're becoming a demon

One time I coughed while I was pooping and the turd came out with such force it must have ripped something cos my anus bled

>medifag here, definitely go see your doctor, could be a number of things, tumor, stones, infection etc. First thing you think shouldnt be to post on Sup Forums

Doctors are Jew servants of niggerbama. This guy is obviously a Hillary shill

Jerk off again

For a moment I thought you were gonna say you coughed so hard it came out your mouth.

That would have been fucking hilarious.

>
Good, keep going OP

Only several more pints of blood left to go.

how is this in anyway related to ops situation

kek not a docter or american fag, paramedic

Because the dick from op has been in the ass of user Is caught something nasty! Probably dick leprosy.

Big deal faggit! I'm a paraplegic!

This happened to me once about ten years ago. I freaked the fuck out and went to the ER. Long story short... i had a small rupture in a vein in my testicles. A small amount of blood in the urine or semen looks like alot more than it actually is. They gave me an anticoagulant and told me to stay in bed for a few days and it resolved itself. You look like youve got quite a bit of blood coming out of there, i would go get that checked out asap OP. The color tells you that it is coming from deep inside rather than the urethra. It is also old blood. Get to a Dr. as soon as you can dude

I just thought it was funny

lel

Too late. I dieded

SWOLLEN WITH LIQUID

oh damn. R.I.P OP. This 40 is for you my nigga.

Dude! This happened to me last week.

Went to ER and Dr took a look, told me I had ruptured testicle.

Serious shit OP. MY bleed was less than yours too. Doc told me rough sex caused it. However likely OP is a virgin so probably got weiner caught in ass of sisters favourite tardybear. RIP OP

Thanks brah

Ghosties can't drink tho. Bummer!

Dieded expecting heaven. Stuck on Sup Forums FML

"Ghosties can't drink tho. Bummer! "

I beg to differ sir...

Confirmed:
Chris Barnes uses Sup Forums.