Which memerapper are you kids pretending is the new Mozart now until the next FotM one comes along and you forget the...

Which memerapper are you kids pretending is the new Mozart now until the next FotM one comes along and you forget the last?

I can think of about 8 who have come and been forgotten along with this lot already.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j25gLTUwtlY
youtube.com/watch?v=B_MLew_-p1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

XXXtentacion is already on the way out. Lil Peep will be the next one to have his 15 minutes of mainstream fame before being forgotten by everyone again.

Hip hop is extremely stagnant right now

lmao nigga fuk tupac gay ass

Chief Keef is the logical conclusion of music

this
>mfw people actually think that the latest Migos is good
I wish everyone started settling for garbage just because there's nothing better for now

earl and kendrick and chief keef are actually good

Earl, Chance, Danny Brown, Schoolboy Q, and Action Bronson are the only ones keeping hip hop afloat right now, whether with decent talent or just memes.

2017 isnt looking good for it desu

Fetty and Future are the only ones on the chart with no merit whatsoever

Ok kid

>deathgripsaudience.jpg

not true btw
youtube.com/watch?v=j25gLTUwtlY

>Kendrick
>Forgotten

Whether you like him or not, that's pretty laughable

Stop this nonsense. Only Grimes is the new Mozart.

That was fucking terrible.

t.pleb

Yes you are

nope thats you :)

White guilt has fucked America so badly that any black kid with short dreads can put Lil with another word, rap over shitty EDM and white people will swallow it up.

That was just fucking terrible.

Experimental =/= Good

>i can't handle a little bit of noise
boy yall some simps

It's not the noise, it's just boring as fuck

post better mah nigga

esepcially if they add depressed/suicidal themes

being black gives the nu-males a loop hole to embrace themes mostly affiliated with nu-metal

youtube.com/watch?v=B_MLew_-p1o

here's the actual new mozart memerapper

>Forgetting about Joey Badass and Vince Staples.
Cmon bruh.

Joey's recent singles are abysmal

Land of the Free wasn't that bad. Although the message behind that song kinda feels like another "fuck whitey" type of situation. Devistated is a nice tune, it gave me chills when I listen to it.

>Lil Peep will be the next one to have his 15 minutes of mainstream fame
He's literally having his 15 minutes right now, how far behind the curve are you

i wish spaceghostpurrp wasnt mentally ill and had worked with better rappers his beats are insane. Such a talent went to waste

Lil Peep doesn't even have any normie memes being made about him yet though, nor have any one of his songs blown up to the degree of "Look at Me", "No Heart", "Black Beatles", or "Bad & Boujee". It's debatable whether he'll even get to that level.

I saw lil peep live and it was easily one of the worst things I've ever gone through

Is this a new photo shoot?

>Lil Peep doesn't even have any normie memes being made about him yet though
Are you joking?

why is chief keef even on there? He hasnt been relevant since like 2013

Around 2016.

i actually enjoyed this
this is the logical conclusion of mumble rap desu