The answer is on the left

You mean Emilia?

Not enough dragons

Sadly nothing..

Not money-wise

Women don't let something as trivial as quality get in the way of a movie

Elaborate please

>Not money-wise

it more than doubled its budget Magoo, and the marketing seemed to be limpdick as hell so that ain't an issue, plus there's the overseas market.

it's not a flop by any measure.

loooool what a flop

>not even close to BvS gross

chick flick

She put herself before him.

Bros, I love Emilia Clarke.

How do I stop? Somebody please help

Terrifying.

They're fucking plebs who fall for mediocre tearjerkers every time.

Wonder if she BROWses Sup Forums haha

get it?

jesus christ those eyebrows

look at her eyebrows dude

Damn you Jim Henson, what a good job

THAT DOESN'T HELP

She has stinky periods and sharts her pants after curry nights

Romcoms like daytime television tend to be the lowest form of entertainment yet remain popular because of their audiences questionable commitment to quality

I would argue capeshit is just as bad. The only difference is the target demographic (middle-aged women vs children & man-children).

It's not though. Yes capeshit isn't high quality, but if you make a movie like fan4stick or the new Ghostbusters or something like that, the movie will get absolutely wrecked. There's a lot of bad things you can say about capeshit fans, but they do care about quality. The romcom demo? Not so much.

It may be hard to see this if you're not within the romcom demo, but the fans are just critical about very different things. There's no point sinking 200 million dollars into a romcom, because that audience cares about as much for CGI and explosions as capeshitters do for character development and authentic dialogue.

It is also, in general, a smaller market. You don't see the "bad" rom-coms because they're released directly to television.

Me Before You benefits from Emilia Clarke and Sam Claflin's alluring chemistry, although it isn't enough to compensate for its clumsy treatment of a sensitive subject.

Also, to clarify, as this may be at the heart of the disagreement, when I mentioned quality above I was using it as a synonym for artistic merit, rather than budget/man-hours invested. They're both pleb genres that intentionally avoid artistic value, therefore they're about as good as each other.

The "bad" romcoms are on lifetime and oxygen and they are a massive success. Women care about muh feels and that's about it. It's not a bad thing necessarily, but it's undeniable they have the lowest standard for quality of any demo. This isn't a defense of capeshit bc I wish those were less popular too, but they are objectively better movies.

Fair play.

>dude disabled people should just kill themselves lmao

>There's a lot of bad things you can say about capeshit fans, but they do care about quality

At first I thought that statement was laughable, but I guess this is actually true. Only shows that people have wildly different thoughts about what constitutes quality. The same goes for people that like romcoms by the way.

>but they are objectively better movies
They are both shit. Different people like different shit though, and in this case there happens to be a major devide between men and women.

I don't really want to get into semantics but there has never been a Watchmen equivalent in the romcom department and their never will be.

If that's not fake, its scary.

Emilia Clarke's face looks like one of those fake faces they put on robots, it's just really uncanny.

yeah us men really select only quality at the box office