I'm going to complete the system of German Idealism

I'm going to complete the system of German Idealism.
Ask me anything, preferably philosophical or political questions.

Do you plan to kill yourself now or tomorrow?

I have already killed myself once.
The old me died when I realized how truly blind I was to the realities of the brave new world we're living in and I made a concerted effort to overcome what I once was.

Well it looks like we got a SUPERIOR THINKER here, let us all acknowledge his intelligence so that his insecurity may be vanquished

I did not ask for user virtue-signaling.
Return to me when you have genuine questions to ask.

I remember my first philosophy class.

Why can't I find my hat

I wish I had learned German Idealism in school,
Even while I was in uni German Idealism was conflated with Germanic Supremacy
It is a simple confusion between what is ideal, and what is an ideal.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

SHIT! WE GOT OURSELVES A BADASS!

Now...see thats dumb because you said it. Dead is dead kid we don't die on the inside we only stop respirating. you stopped respirating or feel like doing that for me? make stream it?

My genuine question is why not kill yourself.
No kidding seriously there is no point to any of this and if you're enlightenment requires you come to Sup Forums ? its as false a profit as anything else on this site. Can you, please kill yourself for me?

I couched my response in the form of a metaphor.
Is English not your mother tongue or do you not have metaphors where you come from?

When did I ever say that there was no point to anything? Perhaps you are confusing German Idealism with nihilism

well then ok, I'll bite, according to german idealism, what's the point to life? why shouldn't useless philosophy majors just off themselves?

I'm an engineer. I'm glad somebody is learning all this stuff that I don't have the time to. Reminds me of that book Fahrenheit 451 when all the books are burnt so the scholars memorize them. Good luck, user!

how many steps is it from completing your system, to wanting to murder all of the Jews?

that's what most German systems of thought end up doing.

Those are two different questions.
To start with the second, I don't care if philosophy majors off themselves because most of what they learn and subsequently preach is garbage.

As for the former question, about the point of life from the perspective of German Idealism, those who subscribe to these ideals believe that the ultimate goal in life is to escape what Kant called "self-incurred tutelage"

Now, what that means often varies from person to person, culture to culture, but for the sake of brevity and so as not to longpoast, I consider the current self-incurred tutelage plaguing the west to be chiefly hyper-consumerism.

See

I am behind you OP,
It starts with this man here Geert Wilders.
He is running in the Netherlands for PM
We could dissolve the world court with his win

Wilders is a good man.
Unfortunately for Austria, Hoeffer lost

u suc puspus

mmmm
Checked

The more important thing is that the nuclear nations get behind the movment. Then we can force the non nuclear nations or weaker nuclear nations into compliance. Marine Le Pan is our shot at that.

Well go on then, if you can get some people to buy less shit that they don't need to impress people they don't like with money they don't have, I'm all for it and wish you good luck in the completion of your philosophical system.

Also I'm too dumb for this highly philosophical shit, but if this is your definition of enlightenment I feel pretty enlightened already, although mostly cause I'm poor as fuck and simply can't afford to take place in this hyper-consumerism race that's going on in the west.

What are other areas in life where this so called self incurred tutelage applies? Can you explain more about it? In general, how do I selbstüberwinden mich more to get a better mensch?

Unfortunately for France, Le Pen has about as much a chance of winning as AfD does

It is actually Kant's definition of enlightenment, upon which all of German Idealism rests

It is my opinion that all of the, or the majority of the, self-incurred tutelage today originates in hyper-consumerism.

What I mean by this is that, in the west, our culture has been eroded by globalist policies like great increases in immigration (-->lower wages -->better capitalism -->hyper-consumerism) Multiculturalism (the praising of all non-western cultures to the point of erasure) et alia

The reason that it is self-incurred tutelage is that it is a self-perpetuating system. Consumerism cannot overtake the culture as the cancer it is today if no one participates in it.

The best way to overcome this is to choose carefully what you consume; do not consume that which is not beneficial to you in your life.
Today, we are expected to base our culture off of what goods we own and services we consumer rather than on shared history, morals, et cetera.