Mfw my girlfriend weighs 20 more pounds than me

>mfw my girlfriend weighs 20 more pounds than me

How do I get her to lose weight?

Checked

you don't faggot. either you get over it or you get a new girlfriend.

better yet

>KYS

Dump her, she's better off without you.

and kek'd

hide the fridge

OP should eat until he's 20 pounds heavier than his girl. Easiest solution.

you man the fuck up and become a proper size you skinny little Jack Sprat faggot

this is literally correct

She doesn't even eat a lot, in her defense I'm a skinny fuck but she doesn't do any physical activity at all.

She'll lose 180 pounds the instant she dumps your sorry ass.

You fucking get over it. If you want a perfect girl you're gonna die alone. Appreciate what you have you faggot.

how much do you weigh?

Let's be honest first - did you gain weight too? If you did it's even better because you can convince her that both of you can lose weight. Otherwise you're going to have to be very delicate about it, otherwise she's just going to freak out and comfort eat.
If you want her to go to the gym, you have to do it as a team, same if you want her to go for a walk, etc.

Just lose her

Post pics. We'll tell you if she truly needs to lose weight or if you're just being a low test phaggit.

I'm like 150 manlet 5' 8"

nope, I just don't eat a lot.

I just get my gf to go skiing etc. regularly so we both can stay in shape. Its a low-key way to keep her from gaining weight

>she ain't fat tho

give me a sec

>She'll lose 180 pounds the instant she dumps your sorry ass.

let me correct that for you user

She'll lose 1̶8̶0̶ 116 pounds the instant she dumps your sorry ass.

>f you want her to go to the gym, you have to do it as a team, same if you want her to go for a walk, etc.
GOLLY FUCKING GEE, WISH I HAD A GIRLFRIEND. You cuck faggot.

LOL you're a scrawny little fuck

this is a faggot answer

Force feed her until she can't eat anymore, and then tell her you'll keep doing it until she loses weight.

you are lucky as fuck to get a 170 pound queen

suck it up or gtfo and be lonely forever

this is another faggot answer

You don't get into a relationship with someone without tellin them how physical attraction is important to you. That you want to be attracted to their character and their body, not just part of them.

Of course there will be fluctuations back and forth in everyone's life, but such honesty up front means delicate topics like one partner gaining a bunch of wait are easier to bring up because you have already made clear those parts of yourself.

Anons, don't get into a relationship based on lying about only being after the person's internal parts. That shit is dishonest and pop culture fluff bullshit.

Fuck that shit all the time and make her work out with you. Chicks get off on that shit once you get then going

He could very well be in good shape and his girlfriend be shorter and overweight. Due to women being shorter on average, it is more likely that she is overweight.

That was her senior pic

tell her you wanna exercise with her so u have somethin to do, and shes unhealthy anyway

Fuck her thinner OP.

And now?

faggot

Looool. A 170lb "queen". Nice one, fatass.

from where exactly is that gif from?SAUCE???

Christ if that was her then, what the hell does the overfed pig look like now?

you don't deserve her faggot

Her gain is barely noticeable.
Her cheeks are just as round as they were before.

faggot

Cut off one of her legs. That should cover 20lbs.

the same she hasn't gained any weight recently.

OP is confirmed faggot

>what are the odds??

Fucking Brilliant!

Stop being a skinny little faggot before your gf realizes this and moves on to the next less-skinny little faggot

>
>the same she hasn't gained any weight recently.

got a gf I consider fat

what do I do about my fat gf?

>OP is faggot

Rape her every time she eats. She'll learn the connection between eating and rape and stop eating.

Christ you're dense. Wanting a person you are actuallt physicall attracted to isn't unrealistic. Holy fuck you probably buy into all the pop culture fluffy bullshit about being attracted to their personality. Your body is just as much a part of you as your mind. Quit being a white knight piece of shit. It is realistic and honest for a guy and a girl to want to be in a relationship where they are attracted to the other person's body and character both.

Stop getting defensive, no one is calling out you or your fat wife. Or the fact that you might just be fat and alone.

You're fucking retarded.

faggot was "attracted" enough to her to get her.

now faggot wants her to change even though she didn't change after he went after her

faggot OP needs to fuck himself

>you too user

>mfw my girlfriend weighs 20 more pounds than me
>the same she hasn't gained any weight recently.

Looks like she needs to lose 40 pounds OP.

Asian American is not the preferred.....uh... nomenclature. "Developmentally challenged" please.

Aww, someone is defensive and trying to treat their obesity like it is masculinity.

Post kik. We'll take care of motivating her.

faggot

Nah, she is a little chunky though, am I an asshole for wanting her to slim down?

I agree but there's literally nothing wrong w this girl. She isn't anywhere near "fat". She actually has a nice proportional body & is thick in the way a good child rearing woman is supposed to be.

OP is being a faggot.

who the fuck uses kik anymore nigga

Did your feelings get hurt because I didn't confirm your opinion that being obese is just bad word for "having curves"? Go spew your self-loathing elsewhere, fatty.

>mfw my wife weighs 200 more pounds than me
I love pounding that juicy fat ass.
i aint even a nigger.

OP is definitely misguided as all fuck to date someone he isn't attracted to, I will agree.

lol look at all these cunts in this thread.....

Looks are important and don't let the SJW cunts tell you otherwise.

You have two options, dump her and continue your search for the person(s) you want in your life.
Or..... You can suggest that you aren't feeling very good about yourself (this is a lie, but you're going to do it this way) and you think you'll grow closer together if you both focus on your health as a couple. (even if your skinny you can always become more athletic/muscular) And at this point you will work together you make sure you both have access to healthier options and get some gym memberships.
I guess the second portion I'm assuming you've been together for more than a couple months and are possibly living together.

If you've been going out for less than a year and don't live together you should probably just dump her and move on.

faggot

Well I agree that faggot OP was retarded for getting in this. I will admit I should fuck myself for my tone, but fuck you to. All of us, fuck ourselves. To the pile.

Don't know where anyone got the idea that I wasn't attracted to her. I am, but as always there is room for improvement.

>I'm cranky because I haven't eaten in the last 30 min.

butthurt faggot

>lul, just dump them of you ain't happy OP and upgrade son

Old fag here. People change, dummy. I did, you will, my wife did, everyone. That's life.

My point is you can't be trying to find every little flaw with someone, esp if you really wanna be w them, and ready to dump them over it. You'll never be happy.

this is literally the gospel truth

What a bunch of super serious faggots.

faggot

That's the Sup Forums I'm nere for.

you mean become fatter still

Lolretard

every time you see her eat throw down on the nearest surface and fuck her ass dry.
She will either quit eating or kill you and either way you win

i dated a girl who used to shit like that for me, too bad she was nuts.

>i dated a girl who used to shit like that
Post the pics, faggot.

>Tie a better man to a stick, hop on her back, and dangle him in front of her until she gives chase.

Just start excercising and eating right. Make healthy practice become a religion. If you do it long enough she may feel as if she should too. If she doesn't, then she's fucking lazy, if she tries to break your newly founded love for health and fitness, she's lazy and a cunt, then whatever happens next is your call

Get really hot yourself, and if she won't come with you, get a new girlfriend.

kek

>tfw girlfriend is tall and thin