I got myself a date tomorrow night and i'm taking her to a fancy restaurant that requires formal wear...

I got myself a date tomorrow night and i'm taking her to a fancy restaurant that requires formal wear. I'm trying to find something to wear, but can't decide. Do you guys think this is nice enough or should i try something a little less casual?

Wear a fedora

blazer is too big u look stupid

I don't have one, i've never been a fan of them.

Unfitted suits look awful.

It's the only blazer i have, i used to be a lot bigger but i'm not gonna go buy another one for what could be just one date.

Don't wear that blazer. Just wear a nice fitting dress shirt, a good, well matching tie if you have one, fitting slacks, belt and dress shoes.

I'm not rich lmao, i'm already pushing it bringing this girl out on such an expensive date.

I do have a nice black tie, maybe i will go with just that.

Setting the bar high so you can disappoint her repeatedly in the future. Smooth.

Why would you spend money on a date? On a girl? Especially when you're not even rich... dude, you fucked up. Always take women on something YOU enjoy or is knowledgeable about. Dinner dates are shit, unless you're literally Brad Pitt.

lmao

Second this. Wear a sweater over it if it's cold or bring a jacket, if it's a nice restaurant they'll have a coat check. When you get to the table roll up your sleeves
and don't touch / play with your tie. Before you know it you'll be punching crotch with the best of em.

no stripes on the dress shirt faggio

Qeue the "you don't treat me like you did at the beginning of our relationship"

I'm not rich but i ain't no broke ass bitch either. It's not like i can't take her out somewhere nice every couple weeks or so. I don't need dating advice, this isn't my first rodeo. I just want to know what to wear.

Your hair looks like it's from a Lego set

hey buddy, id go with a nice tucked in shirt and jeans/ slacks, make sure the shirt fits well. With a belt that matches shoes. Look like a modern adult

>this isn't my first rodeo.
>I just want to know what to wear.
Nigga wat. The hell'd you wear the previous times?

do you want ugly children? because this is how you get ugly children

I think you should go to bed you underage fucking cunt.

Grow a neckbeard, buy a fedora.

This has to be a joke.
>somehow this idiot got a date
>'fancy' restaurant cliche
>badly dressed loser
>asking for advice on Sup Forums

I wish this was real because it's so perfectly bad and cringy

I don't tend to go on dates that require formal wear. She wanted to go for a dinner date so i decided i'd give her what she wants.

I've considered that also.

Take her to McDonald's and fuck her in the ass in your car. Thats all she deserves if she's expecting more from a guy like you

I'm 22.

what are you gonna order? who's gonna pay? what are you doing after dinner? seems like what you're wearing should be the tenth thing on your list for you to figure out

You obviously need dating advice if you take a girl to eat. Fucking betas...

Yes. Literally this. She's probably using this idiot for free food.

Actually i get lot's of women. A little bit of confidence goes a long way. Let me guess, you're a fat neckbeard basement dweller who can only amuse himself by trolling on Sup Forums because you're socially retarded?

Like i said, it's what she wanted so i'm doing it. Even if it doesn't work out i will still likely get laid so fuck it.

Then why are you asking for advice you retard. A pussy hound like you with lots of experience should have no problem picking out a suitable outfit for a date. Don't try to turn this around on me because you're socially retarded and can't match a decent shirt with a nice pair of pants

Lose the jacket and get a better shirt. You're going to a restaurant not the prom. You look like a tryhard and no girl will fuck you looking like that.

I took a girl out to eat once and it went well.

Granted, it involved beer and roasted chicken while watching medieval jousting and falconry. Shit was pretty sweet.

Because i'm usually a fuck and chuck kinda guy but this girl is classy and i want to do something classy. I actually really like her so i want to make an impression. I know i'm not perfect lmao but i'm not socially retarded with women. I just don't usually do fancy. A little advice on what to wear is all i wanted.

>Ditch the blazer or get it fitted
>no stripes on the shirt, don't want to get her too wet
>do that weird Chad-esque fohawk thing were the front is peaked or at least rustled
>don't be a dingus

>i'm usually a fuck and chuck kinda guy

I can't find my sides Sup Forums, send help.

Oh and
>roll up the sleeves

>fuck and chuck kinda guy
You've taken this bait too far bro

He's not attractive, but neither is he unnattractive. Probably does better than you desu

Back to /r9k/ homo

That's a weird way to say your mom's gaped butthole

Op you're fucking retard, you literally never take them to expensive places the first date because you are showing you don't see yourself good enough for her so you need to compensate with something (it automatically puts you on her black list).

Just cancell that shit right in the fuck now, you're just gonna lose your money. In the case you haven't told her about it yet then just change the plans.

This. Just go to the hospital and cancel.

Nah i haven't told her about it yet, but like i said she wanted to go for a nice dinner so she's probably expecting it.

The best dinner is the one you make for her.

you guys are fucking retarded. Have you ever had a real relationship in your life? Dont listen to these ignoramous' making up fake dating rules, OP.

Lmao trust me, i'm not. I only wanted to find something to wear but i found entertainment instead.

God you fucking faggot the blazer doesn't fit and you look retarded. Why even ask for advice if you're not gonna take it? There wont be a second date if you go wearing that you look truly autistic

Have you ever even had a first date?

You stupid retard. You LITERALLY never do what women tell you to do. They like to be surprised, if you take her to the place she wants the date it's gonna end up being completely shit no matter what you do. Stop being such an insecure loser Op holy shit....

How shall we give advice without seeing your shoes and belt?

lemme guess, this is the first 7/10 you've actually managed to pull and are trying to do everything you can to get it in

I've got 3 kids you fucking autist

Maybe that's why you're such a bitter cunt.

ITT:
>Op asks for advice.
>Op screws up absolutely everything but gets advice anyway.
>Op ignores all advice and responds with "no u".

This is some next gen insecurity shit.

Do what you want... If you actually like this girl, drag her into shit you're interested in and see how she responds.

You're doing it exactly wrong.

Nope, but she's the first attractive girl i've scored a date with that actually has an amazing personality so i'd like to keep her around if i can.

I'm ignoring all advice except the advice on what to wear, because that's the only advice that i asked for.

This.

Op you are fucking this up really bad

>I'm a pathetic piece of shit with a really low self-esteem b-b-but look I can pay this expensive dinner and I-I'll do whatever you want so please talk to me and accompany me Please! PLEASE!!!!!
>Lmao give me your money and fuck off retard

Thats literally what's going to happen OP.

doesnt matter what you wear u ugly as fuck m8

lmai nice one

>Op picks out clothes.

hahaha

Op save the nice expensive date for the third or fourth, go to a place wear a henley, get yourself some chino's and loafers.

In time I recommend getting glasses with bigger frames. You look outdated. Take her to a place where you spend 50 or so dollars and and then walk to get a dessert or a drink if you're 21.