Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zuuObGsB0No
youtube.com/watch?v=okthJIVbi6g
youtube.com/watch?v=vWhShRS74fo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Popular
lol maybe in 2005 friendo

d00d

You know how it goes. Shit way worse than that is popular now. It was horrible in the 80's, its' waaaaay worse now.

Try stupid shit like blood on the dance floor mang.

>Weezer
You bite your tongue. Their newer stuff is shit but it can't get any better than the blue album.

just listen to this crap.

This guy cant sing at all. Why is he allowed to be singing in a band.

youtube.com/watch?v=zuuObGsB0No

i cant take them seriously. I get that sometimes music is fun and now serious but yeah, its not even fun for me.

Motherfucking Green Day. The dude sounds ill when he sings; like his throat and nose is clogged with mucous. All nasal and blegh.

Totally understand where you're coming from, mate. They can be a bit silly. Guess I'm just into that aesthetic. Though they are going into total weirdness right now so I might be joining you soon enough.

They're completely uninspired

betles

Lady. Gaga.
>step 1: wear weird ass shit that may or may not have been alive a few hours ago
>step 2: force voice to sound like a smoker and a trap had a baby
>step 3: have a seizure I mean dance
>step 4: gay people love me
>step 5: fame and riches

shouldnt there be like a blood trail? lol

Follow me on Instagram @Wilzontheking

One direction, fifth harmony, any girl or guy band that have that cookie cutter sound. Just too forgettable.

she grew on me

The chainsmokers

Charlie Puth
FUCK him

Drak

look closely. he has a tourniquet stopping circulation.

Bastille

Loved her in ahs

Weeknd

ah that makes sense. thanks bro

Yeah she has definitely toned it down a bit.

i cant get into Hotel. the first episode is so forced edgy sex shit. been told its good to watch but idk. i may have to just to kill time till new season.

Lmfao when they were popular was the most mind numbing shit I've ever heard. Thank god its over

robin thicke
robin thicke
robin thicke
robin thicke
robin thicke

Motherfucking queen fuck them, really , i think they would actually like it , fuck

I'd definitely wait. I didn't enjoy hotel all that much, but I loved her character. The edginess kinda fades out a bit later on, but only to be replaced by the obligatory complicatedness that the show adds in the last few episodes of every season. I'd wait but it's worth it to watch her in character.

i agree on beck, cold play and joy division

I feel sick reading some of these names.

His new stuff is kinda nice.

Yeah I thought everyone loved lmfao

>Buttrock/Glam rock/etc.
>Country
>Pop
>Trap
>Pretty much anything in the "EDM" category
>Any "rock" made after 2009, save Psychostick
>Emo, screamo, indie, hardline, etc. poser punk bullshit
>actual poser punk (good charlotte, green day, etc)
>50's music - Rock & Roll was born, but it didn't fucking say anything... It was 99% garbage...
>Beatles - Completely overrated bullshit.

Not necessarily popular music, but Hans Zimmer is making the same song over and over and nobody seems to notice

he's telling a story, not making music. read a fucking book faggot

Kendrick Lamar, Taylor Swift, Phoenix (currently), off the tip of my head

people like you need to be shot.
>any [insert category] here
you listen to one thing and base everything on that. I bet you dont like a certain race too cuz one individual picked on you or something as a child.
Kill yourself right now

Do u liek stoner rock?

>found the Zimmer fanboy
Dude, you could tell a story without relying on the same chord progressions you dumb shit

hes self aware he does the same shit. he finds it funny and 'ez mode' how he can get away with shit like that and trigger people like you who hate him for it

I never said I hated him for it, but I'd guess you'd think criticism = hate. Even if he is self-aware about it doesn't mean it makes it any less half-assed. You know, I'd find it much easier to be immersed in a story if it didn't remind me of another film he did a score for. It's just counterproductive and sloppy to do that, easy or not.

>Popular Music that you hate thread
>I never said I hated
k

>he is not his music
Understand?

dont green text me faggotlord

Go fuck yourself.

Some, yes.

fuck off oven dodger

Listen to suicidal tendencies suicidal failure and just hate life like a regular person. And no if you don't know what it is its not emo shit it's punk from the 80s and is highly regarded. You will soon realize that you and everything you do is nothing... neither is the shit music they play on the radio

Coldplay is the best slow rock band ever honestly

troll harder pussy

Go put on some Emo and cry yourself to sleep, faggot.

i'll enjoy that emo music at least. unlike your stupid ass who listens to whales or sounds of the woods

>triggered emo faggot detected

Anything remotely resembling mumble rap

Pop-country

I can at least understand most other sorts of music on its own terms and appreciate it even if I don't especially enjoy it, but these two are just right out

Is he trying to eat the microphone?

the whole band sounds pretty shit to be honest.

>Blood on the Dance Floor

KEK

Me and my buddy watched one of their music videos once tripping very hard. It was very interesting.

You are an unreasonably close minded individual.

I'm trying to troll yes but what would be more troll is sayings what's wheezer. But it's funny because I don't actually know what wheezer is.

Why, because your favorite genre/band made my list?

I honestly can't believe how much you people care about someone else's taste in music... I bet you'd scream if we were on a road trip and I turned on some Vivaldi, yet bash me because your favorite genre/band made my actually pretty short list....

bland pop music

some of it is alright but they've been going downhill for some time

"good" weezer
youtube.com/watch?v=okthJIVbi6g

one of the less shitty new weezer songs
youtube.com/watch?v=vWhShRS74fo

I'm pretty much ok with most music as long as it isn't insultingly condescending, pandering, exploitative or stupid. I try very hard not to rule out a genre just because my exposure to it hasn't been resoundingly positive. As long as someone is making music they like and not just trying to squeeze a quick buck out of a trend I'm probably not gonna hate.

Once again, you sound like a pretty close minded person.

deez nuts

The Beatles completely overrated bullshit huh.
Probably the most solid and diverse band in history. Every album was a different genre. They paved they way for every other band for about 8 fucking years. I don't understand why people don't just take a few hours and listen to their stuff. Not that you have to like them, but fuck, don't make a post like that, stupid. Though maybe it's easier to just be an ignorant edgy piece of shit.