Hey Sup Forums. Tried edibles for the first time. Made a batch of brownies in a 9x13 pan...

Hey Sup Forums. Tried edibles for the first time. Made a batch of brownies in a 9x13 pan, basically a double batch of Ghirardelli's super chocolate brownies. The recipe called for two eggs, 2/3 cup of water, 2/3 cup of oil, and the brownie mix. I replaced half of the oil with cannibutter, melted. Mixed it, cooked it for 55 minutes at 325.

I haven't eaten a full brownie yet, just the stuff that broke off as I cut it. Pic related.

I don't feel high. It's been 40 minutes. Did I fuck it up? The butter smelled dank af, so I'm pretty sure it's potent.

Dubs, and I eat another brownie. Trips, I eat 2. Quads and I post gratuitous nudes of my woman.

Op, your all ready way to high, that's a ball of dog shit.

how potent was you cannabutter? I would wait either way, 40 min is not nearly long enough

More than that...baked brownies for 50 minutes? That shit is fucking hard baked mud now you utter donkey.

Tripper

edibles will take a while to kick in and if you are heating it at a moderately low heat in butter you are gonna need to cook it for a long time to activate all the goodness.

I used to make firecrackers they were so good.

Nah, it's as soft as play dough. Pic related.

Not sure, I didn't make it, it was given to my wife by a friend of hers. Decided to make brownies.

... wtf, again?

LOL forgot pic.

The lady said the butter was already activated, and these bars were as dark green as fresh bud.

Also just realized this guy got dubs. Guess I eat another brownie.

eat another m8

Done did it. Now we wait.

Sometimes it takes a considerable amount of time to have effect.
I recall having been given a fair sized brownie by a friend, I only ate half the first evening but was smashed regardless.
Several days later it sounded good to finish the other half so I chowed down and waited. Nothing. Several hours later it was getting a little late so I said fuck it and went to bed. Woke up a few hours later and could tell something was weird, I was absolutely wrecked but it had taken forever to take effect. Ended up just sleeping it off, kind of a bummer.

And I forgot the point I was trying to make, one way a lot of people fuck up with edibles is getting impatient and redosing and getting uncomfortably high. Just don't over do it until you figure out where a given dose is going to land you.

Well, time is starting to trip out a little, and I'm catching myself daydreaming and zoning out.

Aw shit, just realized my face is tingling. This is different from smoking.

>This is different from smoking.
Very much so.

Eat the whole tray dude, and get paranoid as shit
happened to me broh

I chugged a big weed drink I got from the dispenso one day and I got so fucked up that I was actually hearing things and getting paranoid as shit. I couldn't remember the first half of the day, like at all, and I convinced myself that I was crazy and my life was a lie

Had to lay in my bed shivering and shaking for hours until it wore off

wait 2 on your first go? have fun in the other dimension OP.

I kinda dig it, it's a lot more conscious feeling than smoking it. Like, I don't feel like I've had little gaps in my memory when I think back. It feels like it's been forever, and it's only been nine minutes.

Yup. I'm a lightweight.

Nah, probably a half of one at first, then a full one an hour later. About one and a half out of 24 brownies from a 9x13 pan, about an inch and a half deep.

you fucked up not using as much (weed)butter as possible

wait up to one hour and a half
if you dont feel anthing try another one

>half the oil with cannibutter
dipshit

eat a serving size. usually takes me around two hours to start feeling mild effects and 2.5-3 hours for it to fully take effect and they tend to last me anywhere from 3-5 deppending on multiple variables. but eating a few crumbs most likely wont do shit. Also some people just dont get that effected by them. i can eat 110-20mg thc edibles and be fucked up most of a day while some peopple i know need closer to 100mg

thats 10-20mg not 110***

Hey dude, like I said, first time doing this. And I'll admit I feel plenty high, so maybe I didn't use too much, maybe it's just right for me. I dunno.

That's how you're supposed to do it, you ignorant fuck. Using full amounts of THC infused oil in Ghiradelli mixes is a terrible fucking idea.

>Learned from experience, always use this mix.

what am i looking at here

Seems to work for me, dude. That, and the wife loves chocolate. Maybe it'll loosen her up a bit.

>The lady said the butter was already activated, and these bars were as dark green as fresh bud.
>activated
she's sound like a noob with butter

if your a light weight, than half/half is good. just dont eat too much.

>Ghiradelli mixes
i dont use that crap. how's it turn out? i always use cheap cookie/ brownie mixes

weed brownie

>>Ghiradelli mixes
>i dont use that crap. how's it turn out? i always >use cheap cookie/ brownie mixes

Super chocolatey. It's pretty damn good. Makes me wish I had regular brownies available.

yeah, the chocolate fix gets to ya
i had just made a small batch a few days ago
used 7 grams with two sticks butter to make a few sugar cookies

dont always need on ounce for baked goods, but it helps for high tolerance folk

actually now that i think about it, how much did it cost you to get the butter? assuming you payed for it

It was actually a gift. My wife helped a friend throw a party, and said friend has been growing for years. Gave her a bunch of butter and an ounce of fresh bud as a thank you.

fugg, i had a feeling it was a gift or something.

smoke a faty for me m8

Wait at least two hours. It can take that long to really kick in depending on a lot of factors. I'd be shocked if they didn't get you stoned. If you're feeling stupid eat a few more lol

You definitely did fuck in in one regard, cannabutter is already activated, the THC has bound to the fat in the butter. You can literally eat cannabutter and get high, putting it in edibles is a formality. Should have just baked them like normal brownies lol.

So you basically have a bunch of shitty brownies that happen to get you high instead of some nice THC infused butter you could spread on anything and get high from. Dingus

Well...

at least I've got chicken.

I wish I could find the car keys to unlock the car it's in, though.

Yeah, shit, it's got me. Shoulda held off on the other half of that brownie. Whee.

he's noted in the thread that they work. seems to be a lightweight

lightweight. lol. wish i had that low of tolerance.

I've never actually paid for it. I always get it given to me. I never ask, I just get it given to me. I haven't even thought about it.

Oh yeah. I can handle my liquor, but that definitely doesn't translate to weed. Doesn't take much bud to make me incapable of driving.

Hey man at least it sounds like you're having a good one, can't have scarfed too much. Too much edible can be like a bad mushroom trip without the visuals. Always a wise idea to play it cool with edibles since you can't just put down the pipe if you start getting too baked.

>It's been 40 minutes. Did I fuck it up? The butter smelled dank af, so I'm pretty sure it's potent.

With edibles like this it can take 1 to 2 hours, sometimes (but very very rarely) up to 3 hours, to get you high. Do not eat any more until you feel the effect of your current dose. I once ate two brownies like that when i should have only eaten one, because after waiting 1:30 hours i didnt feel anything... when both brownies started to kick in i basically melted. It was one of the best and also one of the worst times i had with this shit.

That would have been good advice to have. I'm flying pretty gone right now. I can only describe it like a sense of timelessness and nostalgia. I'm actually high enough that I'm not entirely sure what I'm typing.

I once baked about 10 with a buddy of mine, we prepared our own cannabutter, and then chowed through 3 each thinking they weren't doing anything. But wait, there's more. Couple of hours later we were higher than the fucking ISS and were knocked out cold for a couple of hours. Beware OP, these things take time but man do they work

First post, best post

>at least I've got chicken.

lol yeah you go from completely sober to slam you against the wall baked one second to the next when it kicks in