How does user go from seeing this to actually fucking? Need advice on how to lose virginity

How does user go from seeing this to actually fucking? Need advice on how to lose virginity.

Other urls found in this thread:

tube8.com/teen/lucky-freshman-[full-video]/24896601/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

touch vaj til wet, grope until u r erect, insert wanger

What do I say though? I can't just silently touch her. That feels creepy.

If you're in the room and she's showing you this, it's just a matter of time unless you completely fuck it up

literally give her a compliment and describe its affects on you, aka:

Wow, you have such a cute ass, how am I supposed to concentrate on this (book, game, movie, life, whatever)

if she wants it she'll escalate from there

Both get naked then execute a flawless shooting star press landing precisely into vagina

>find an excuse to cuddle up next to her and make some skin contact
>"hey check this out!"
>laugh at some memes
>say something ridiculous
>"what's the hardest part about eating a vegetable?"
>"what is it user-kun?"
>"the wheelchair"
>she'll laugh and say it's fucked up
>if she's the physical type she might do a playful slap, then giggle and wrestle her
>???
>profit

>Can't even get to this part
:(

Yes you can? Start kissing/groping/massaging. If she's into you, she'll be into it.

OP LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW. I AM THE BITCH FUCKING KING. I HAVE FUCKED SO MANY BITCHES YOU WONT BELIEVE.
GIVE US THE CONTEXT.
WHO IS SHE TO YOU
WHY ARE YOU THERE
WHERE ARE YOU ETC ETC ETC.
GIVE ME ALL THE DETAILS YOU CAN AN I WILL HELP YOU GET LAID

If shes showing herself to you in that way, she's either interested in your dick, or you are so far up the friendzone you will never recover.

Pics from another user, but semi relevant.

> Was over at friend's house alone
> She says we should watch TV upstairs
> Lays down in bed in same position, but wearing shorts and tank.
> Too afraid to try anything at this point.

Start massaging her toes, then her feet, then calves.
Keep moving up until you reach her butt, massage her cheeks for a while and at this point she will be nice and relaxed, now you can start 'massaging' her pussy gently.

If she says something then its a no go you can just say, "oh sorry, i misread you' or something.

If she doesnt say anything then its time to go to pound town

This applies to you too user.

I cannt stress enough the importance of starting at the toes and spend a good long while rubbing her feet.
It might be your thing or it might not.
But let me tell you every girl in the world loves a nice foot massage, itll relax her immensly and open up the doors to start slowing massaging your way up her legs and into her pussy.

Also a lot of girls wont admit but if you play with jer feet she might get aroused.
More girls have foot ferishes than guys. Fact.

it gets pretty easy as you get older. just take care of yourself. work on improving yourself, and then put yourself in situations with lots of women. It'll happen, unless you're a newfag, in which case you should kill yourself

Not sure if truth...

Dude its definate truth.
No girl will ever turn now a foot massage, especially if they are interested in you.
And like i said, its the perfect way to start feeling her up.

Its had 100% success rate for me.
Also i love feet.

Jump on and start fucking. She's ready

Its true, you cant just go in for the pussy, thats how you get laballed a creep and cock block yourself.

However feet are a different story, iy you guys are close enough to watch tv alone in skimy outfits then she should be fine with a foot massage.

Just ask her politely, say itd feel nice for her and shit like that.
Honestly it shouldnt take much convincing for her to ket you rub her feet.
Then if you do a good job she will want more, and wont mind when you move up to her calves.
And on and on and on, until you reach the puss.

How about more of her?

so there's a virtually naked girl in your bed and you need advice on how to fuck her?

user, I think you might be a virgin forever

Surprise her by quickly and unexpectedly putting your thumb up her poo hole and sucking her toes.
This works for me

Lots of rapey advice ITT

like this

wow sauce

>watermark . com

Ductape is the part they always leave out

who are you green man

Thanks for the great help you fucking moron. Do you think im blind? It says it right there.
What im asking for is the fucking name of the girl, where she is from, her age, video url to this videohhhghhnnb fucking retards

just move panties and start

Virgin detected

tube8.com/teen/lucky-freshman-[full-video]/24896601/

thank me later g

I will thank you now!

Any sauce of OP?