Draw Thread - Isn't this supposed to be the dead hour? Edition

Draw Thread - Isn't this supposed to be the dead hour? Edition

>Take or give request
>Interact or roleplay with others
>Threadly reminder that you can always git more gud
>Don't be afraid to try a request yourself
>New Drawfriends are ALWAYS desired

TOOLS:
systemax.jp/en/sai/ (PaintTool SAI, ¥5400, nearly all drawfags use it)
clipstudio.net/en (Clip Studio Paint Pro, $49.99, also sorta popular)
medibangpaint.com/en/ (MediaBang Paint, Freeware)
krita.org/ (Krita, Freeware)
firealpaca.com/en (Firealpaca, Freeware)

RESOURCES:
drawabox.com/ (Learn to Draw)
alexhays.com/loomis/ (Loomis)
If you don't know where to start, start with 'Fun With A Pencil'. Loomis is a meme for a reason.

FIGURES and REFERENCES:
quickposes.com/pages/random
artmodeltips.com/poses/
eggazyoutatsu.net/eng/atarichanDrawer.html
posemaniacs.com/
artprompts.org/ (Art Prompts)

TABLET:
reddit.com/r/stylus/wiki/index (List of Tablets)
Intuos Draw/Art (formerly Bamboo) is fairly cheap and solid ($64/$79 USD Amazon)
Ask a Drawfriend

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/nows-your-chance-for-magearna/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pssst im gay for halo

>
Pfff I see what you did there clever user

Tord example
>

(you) but I'm just a simple ol Gengar

I would but naaah... nearly 3 AM and I should be 'responsible' and probably try sleeping again cause I've got a meeting first thing in the morning I gotta be on time for

Def gotta do more hunting though
And I still gotta beat Moon. So many cutscenes!
(also don't forget to get yer free Mythic Legendary, pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/nows-your-chance-for-magearna/ )

Np! Was wondering if you'd still be here to get it after haha

Lore is fun, and so is letting it be discovered through interaction

>Phew, new thread
>Just in time for me to probably head to bed

Shego is damn near hot enough to make me enjoy lesbo stuff.
>the episodes where she shows she's sweet too, fucking hell
>Kick ass and good at heart

Also, yeah, like an asteroid hit her familial home. She was originally a super hero with her siblings.

This is as far as I can get right now, my hands are killing me. Need a small break.

Also this is best thread.

Wat up

any more requestablz?

>

Same

>

next

bitch

on the list

sorry, gotta pass on animals

>Gengar
that's not an OC, silly

Ch-ch-checkd

Quinta confirm, Halo = gay

can i get something of moth character?

The Rumor Come Out: Does Halo is Gay?

Aaaayy, any requests?

>Gengar, not an OC
Haha yeah not really, so I don't mind you passing =P

Draw a table?

You on a big marshmallow!

whatchugondoaboutit

Would you mind drawing her?

Yeah i know you're probably more into drawing le sexe stuff but i've got a request and not much time before dinner.

Don't think there's anybody else around so I choose you.

Can you draw this guy floating around in space?

nggggh
is the user who requested their grim reaper+elf character still here?

People will always give you shit if you use an avatar you didn't make or use an avatar somebody else made. At least use the idea as a base and make your own.OC. Gengar with Hawaii clothes, business guy, hipster guy. Just something you actually add to the thing.

It's past 12, go to bed young one

Hows yalls status in your timezones?

Make me!! Youre not my dad!

You said last night you were slow, and I'm not discouraging you from participating..But really why post on Sup Forums where it's fast? You do pretty nice work and would probably be popular on Sup Forums drawthreads unless the avatar aspect is what drove you to it.

arigato fellow roboto
>Gengar's not OC
while I kinda disagree but really it's true as OC literally means "Original Character"

hahaha I just imagined a gengar/coldsteel fusion
also thanks for the legendary bro, enjoy those cutscenes

god shego's the best....wonder what she looks like without all the green

this super smug moth

>Hows yalls status in your timezones?
What.

do i get anything for drawing tates?

Thats a fucking glorious table. Thanks!

now draw a cable

>what.
What?

Danke

Hmm could I lick your tail? let me lick your tail.

well uhh its like...
i wanted people to draw RADICAL so i asked a friend where to go and they suggested Sup Forums. because i kept on repeat requesting, i felt pretty bad and decided to make up for that by contributing for once
so yeah uh. i've only been in Sup Forums since i started about 3 weeks ago and id rather keep it that way since i may or may not leave ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>feel bad for repeat requesting
dont ever do this

9am here

Dont you what me after i what you! Thats not cool bro.

Could you draw Seras giving a titfuck?

Checked. Can you draw me please? I'm having a tough night and it would mean a lot.

Taking requests

draw a stable?

I'll tuck you in, you little shit.

i mean, i did stop repeat requesting. there's some other dingus using the ref i had and they're asking for lewds of RADICAL

I meant don't feel bad about it. Several drawfags are confirmed repeat requesters and no one bats an eye. Do you and be happy, if you like pictures of Radical who cares?

Someone drew me earlier and it was great but I'd really appreciate another one with a bit less neck

>

You live in the future!

>Dont you what me after i what you!
What?

Heh yeah that is true. Sorta just ended up using a Gengar due to a chain of events at the time.
I'll get around to orginalizing it or making a proper OC sooner or later.

I'd say you've done a pretty good job contributing to threads from what I've seen
And don't worry too much about being slow

I mean, I did a request that was two hours old last thread without checking if the OR was still around (and surprisingly they were)

Also, that Necro Elf request has popped up here a couple times now so chances are they'll be back to check and/or you can repost it later if they don't see it. So draw it if you feel it

Yeah, its an interesting thing. Could argue that it's a species of creatures and so any given Gengar isn't the same Gengar. But at the same time, styles and customization are important. Is it a generic Gengar or has it got some identifying unique traits or is that just the artists stlye of a generic Gengar? Etc

Night!
>Unless I get distracted into typing more

This. Best to ignore the bs that happens in these threads and just have fun.

>

sorry, Imma go after I finish this batch

sorry chum

bitch

de nada

you get a heart felt hand shake, complete with stealth palm tickle

Oh its fucking on now bitch! Just remember you started this.

Thanks it looks great!

I aint listening you! Gonna lick and suck your tail!

ay kiyo

>

np

thanks a bunch famalama

i think i'm better off interacting rather than requesting since most active artists have probably already drawn RAD...
the only problem about me being slow is if i join future drawfights or something. peace out, shadow creature.

get out while you still can, otherwise you'll be here like a year and half later and think to yourself "Shit im still a newfag"

I'm show too so I wasn't criticizing you. Thanks for not turning into a repeat requester..too many of those losers already. Parasites in every way.

Kill yourself you gross bitch.

Commensalism

This has to be Swordcuck or a familiar. Most anons and drawfags alike hate repeat requesters.

It's Sword. He always has to have some day in order to not feel bad about being cancerous.

my only post on the subject is

Kill yourself. You are a leech and nobody wants you here. You contribute nothing of value.

Requesting you maturbate via plugging yourself in

anything else?

What is your purpose here

Its called charging!

Bring it then!

i dont know man im only here for drawing stuff, im not really interested in the other boards and im just trying to stay on the good side of things

ngggh, i never intended to clog this thread up

fun, entertainment, conversation
as long as you're chill nothing bad is gonna happen past a vague user post professing hate to you, that happens to everyone though at one time or another.

*slurps your plug*

But you can get off to it. I don't sleep and have orgasms.

Would you draw a loli in a non-sexual scenario?

taking fluffy pony requests.

taking requests

Just depends on the combatants =D
Some are fine with waiting, others won't

Besides, you'll get better with practice and figuring out tips and tricks
Like, start planning your next picture even if they haven't replied. You may have to scrap it but you also might be able to use some of it.
Or if you want a (hopefully) uninterrupted action sequence, rough them all out at the same time, finish them up, and post them in a row.
And fine detail becomes less important, more abstractions are fine and quicker

I mean...
>Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bah it's the slow part of the night (usually) and not much of a clog
Sides, drawthreads are about advice too in part
>ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ONLY fluffy ponies...?

Draw something killing itself.

why is my sleep schedule so fucked

the reason repeat requesting is looked down upon is due to the history of anons abusing said privilege, since Sup Forums is one of the only places people can literally get free art.

however, contributing to the community as a drawfag will result in a lot of art trades with people and fanart automatically so just dont worry about it too much. plus, most people here offer cheap, high quality commissions if you really want some art of radical.

just drop requesting it entirely and simply draw with everyone as you have been doing. you'll slowly improve as an artist and hey if you're lucky you might even get some bomb ass fanart outa nowhere!

youll be fine

Furry please relieve the world of your burden

Is Bawble x Shadow a real thing?

But i already brought it? I cannot bring what has already been brought my young one.

yeah bro, i ain't no queer.
will work on this
the drugs i'm mixing will do this.

Bawble is sure enforcing it. The dog-fingerer shouldn't really get a say either

>This has to be Swordcuck or a familiar. Most anons and drawfags alike hate repeat requesters.
Well if you'd step out of that hugbox of yours you might realize that someone out there might just have a different opinion than yours. That is if you're even capable of doing such a thing.

>Most anons and drawfags alike hate repeat requesters.
>Most
That's a bold claim user, unless you've accounted for everyone's opinion on draw threads and actually have some proof other than the outcries of a few triggered anons.

>hate repeat requesters.
You know what I do user? I don't make a big deal about someone making requests on the internet especially on Sup Forums. But if you think it's such a bid deal by all means police these threads with what little power you have.

TL:DR: Quit being a dumb ass sheep.

You guys always claim it as bad but I don't see it, it's not like it's any different from requesting something else entirely to a different artist, he's still getting pieces in the long run even if a few people sperg whenever they see it.
There's anons that got 300+ deliveries in their pocket.

You worry too much.

You're not doing anyone any favors

requesting girls jerking off animal dicks. bigger the better for dicks.

Spread pussy after creampie.

Pretty cute just need to work on some details

>throwing buzzwords back at him when they lose their meaning since you're pretty much at fault