So my best friends younger sister just sent me a Snapchat of her pussy and I'm not sure what to do about it...

So my best friends younger sister just sent me a Snapchat of her pussy and I'm not sure what to do about it. She's probably drunk, but the last time I saw her I felt a little sexual tension. She compliments me on how great I look sometimes. The only problem is I've known her since she was like 10 years old. She's in her 20's now but his family is honestly like a second family to me. It feels a little weird.

What to do??

Start a relationship for fucks sake you autismo

Bumping for advice

She's got a really small dick. I'd still fuck her tho tbh

Her pussy? Fuck her !

I'd be a little pissed if my best friend started dating my sister

Sex can ruin everything, happened to me..
But it's sex, so it's worth it

She wants to fuck dumbass. So fuck her.

I would enjoy fucking her but I've known her since she was a child. I'm not that much older but I just think of her as my buddies little sis. Feels weird

Betacuck alert. No balls

>implying you control who your friend or your sister dates.

beta as fuck if you ask me.

wouldnt that be good cause you already know the guy? youd rather a total streanger?

I guess you're right. Like I've said, it just feels weird. Like shit could get uncomfortable

You are stupid

it'll stop feeling uncomfortable once your balls deep in the girl man.

Got someone better in mind for her, user?

The way you're bitching about this on Sup Forums makes me feel uncomfortable. Take the dick out of your ass, stick your tounge down her throat and eat her pussy for lunch. Then take her out to lunch. Or never call her again. But you gotta fuck her dude.

I guess. Could be worse

>beta as fuck if you ask me

thats really more of an alpha trait, your a faggot

> you're.

beta cuck detected.

If you're not comfortable fucking her right off, start something else. Is she pretty? How are her breasts? Take her out, get into "heavy petting," and see if she will take the lead that goes to sex.

If you don't, someone else will. Are you going to stand for that? Some stranger taking your buddy's lil sister away when you know full well your intentions? You won't break her heart because you're vested in her family already. They trust you.

Post her snapchat name so /b can go to work

Lol that chicks clit is a bigger dick than what some guys have hahaha

Dude how about the fact that she literally has a cock, is hirsute, and is obviously not white. Leave that shit alone user.

OP, are you sure that this guy is worth being ur best bud?

Bigger than my dick by miles

Just fuck her once and see where it goes, keep it a secret ! Just make sure both are on the same page

Gotta

You're such a gay.

That chicks clit looks like it could get hard at any time

Go 10 years back in time and fuck her right in the pussy

OP here. Not her pic, saved it from another thread. It's starting to make more sense just to fuck her. I mean, she's the one laying it on heavily, I've been sort of ignoring her because of the whole second family thing.

Femanon here. Suck a dick faggot.

Kek

>caring what others do
>alpha

Ayyy

What about her brother? Fuck him, right? Fuck friendship! Gotta humor that puss.

am I the only nigger that's gonna agree with this bitch?

Fuck you "beta" fags, there are practical reasons for this shit. Maybe you don't have younger sisters? I really am having a hard time seeing how you fucks come to the conclusion that this is a shitty position.

if you have to ask you are hopeless

Would you rather see her with the BBC?

That's exactly it, though. You're suck a fucking douche, you can't see past the end of your dick. What if things end bad? Could ruin a second family he's invested in emotionally.

If her brother is any kind of a friend he wouldn't get in the way and if they are as good of friends as he says they are it would probably be a welcomed thing. But knowing the beta cunt cucks walking around these days you're probably right. He'll be too much of a little bitch about it. He'll probably even unfriend on Facebook.

just think of your sister while you fuck her friend

they're adults... brother gets no say in who his sister gets railed by.

Op needs to get his fucking dick wet.

This whole "bro's before hoe's" phenomenon is getting out of hand.

A real friend wouldn't get pissed about you fucking their sister.

Yea we've been through a lot, one of my oldest friends and all around good guy.

It won't matter, if he's like an actual brother, he'll want what's best for her while maintaining his relationship with his best friend and that friend's family as a whole.

You just don't do shit like this. And if she starts dating a nigger, you hope that her family takes care of that shit and offer to help in any way you can. Fuck, if she was gonna anyway, it'd only be a matter of time before she did it while with OP anyway. Sisters aren't saints. And that's really the point, when you get to it.

All I'm saying is, if the dude really likes her and she's sending him messages like that, who gives a fucking rats ass what his friend thinks. What he's gotta put his emotions on hold because some little bitch boy with a slut sister is putting out for his friend? Fuck that guy if that's the case

then don't do it, OP, for real. This is easy.

You came here because you knew the right thing to do, and you knew Sup Forums would give you generally bad advice. Everyone saying to fuck her can't see past the tips of their own dicks.

I would suck her dick

Thank you. If your intentions are to start something serious with her user then I don't see a problem with your friend knowing about it. However, if you just wanna fuck her brains out, best just keep it a secret.

this is really all that matters.

some friend he must be if he doesn't want his sister and his best mate to be happy also.

Talk it over with your friend. Don't mention the pussy snap. He doesn't need or want to know that.

But say that you two have a mutual thing and that you want to pursue it. Make it clear you won't pursue it without his accept

fuck her in that pussy, how hard it can be xD

OP doesn't seem to be in love with her or anything. If he was, I think the post would have been a lot different. Seems more like he's having a hard time not listening to his dick, not that he actually wants to marry her.

Yea that's why I've been ignoring her for the most part. But a pussy pic at 3 am is pretty direct. I'm not sure how to go from here, whether I fuck her or not

woah, who said anything about marriage?

you gotta fucking test drive the car before you put it in a garage.

same shit applies to women.

I don't know guy code or whatever, but this. Definately this.

Don't worry OP, let it go. Tyrone is next in line.

No, fuck that bullshit. There are lots of ways to be happy, and OP needs to find a different one.

you send her a fucking pic of your dick right back.

probably with a little top hat on it because you're being a lil'bitch

yet another Sup Forums user trying to get u cucked. Show him pics, say youll do it anyway but wantd to piss him off 1st

Ask your friend

you're so beta

bros before hoes is bullshit.

letting other dudes control who you are with is beyond beta...

that's some charlie level shit.

If they are like family, just tell her that. Say your flattered, but not interested. You think of her like a sister.

Might hurt hurt a bit, but that's life. I've had to tell people similar things, and we've maintained great relationships that are more fruitful and emotionally engaging as a result.

Any brother that is really that worried about their sisters sex life, ends up always being that one really fucking weird brother.

You have two choices OP. Fuck her, or don't. Now, if you choose to fuck her, explain to your friend that you and his sister have a mutual thing and you wanted his blessings, if you don't want to fuck her, tell you friend that your sister is being a whore and needs to be put in check. How's that for tip of the dick? Fuck wad

>without his accept

shame this ain't a YLYL

Newfag here. What is YLYL?

No, it's not bros before hoes at all. It's making conscious choices that are in the best interest of everyone involved.

If they are like family, and he wants to keep that family, and that's more important to him, he needs to account for that. The dick speaks loudly, and often clouds the vision of what we really want, and what really matters. In this situation, I don't know a more alpha approach than to be in control of my urges enough to say, "Nah, I'm good. This family relationship is worth more than a fuck that I can get anywhere."

You have such a skewed vision of what it mean to actually be an alpha. If a man doesn't fuck every piece of meat that comes his way, he's beta? No, there are good reasons not to fuck some people, pleb.

I would just reply with something like "My phone cant recieve whatever picture you sent me. My phone has been acting up. And then pretend like you know nothing.

>in the best interest of everyone involved

just occurred to me you might have thought I meant everyone *else* involved. Seeing as you can't basic English.

Just to be sure you understand my meaning, I mean everyone *including* OP. Because it's in his best interest too.

But what if he can't get a fuck anywhere and this is his first and possibly only chance to feel a vagine on his cock?

Yea pretty much this. I've been actively not giving her any attention because it doesn't feel right. The pic is what made me ask for advice, I can't just ignore it.

Your Loss You Looser

beta cuck confirmed.

You Laugh You Lose

I always lose to silly grammar

Thanx user. More prepared for my degenerate adventures in Sup Forums

I don't have a sister, but I also agree with this, to a point.

From my understanding, the whole "bros before hoes" cliché always pertained to two guys fighting for one girl, as in romantically. In this case, I don't see how that saying relates to OP's situation.

Now, as for OP dating/fucking his best mate's sister, that's a pretty touchy subject. Either he

a) Fuck's OP's sis who is clearly either leading him on (maybe she wants something in return for her giving herself up to OP) or wants something serious, which can in the long run possibly destroy the relationships he has with his second family (I.e. them not trusting him again if he causes things to go sour). Either way, this situation could go bad for OP.

Or

b) OP continues to ignore sister's lustful advances (like the true faggot that he is) and keeps all the trust that his second family has given to him.

OP didn't comment on it, and everyone can get some pussy if they try. It's not that big of a deal, really.

right, you got me. some shitty child with no self control is so alpha. I wish I was like that.

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

You fucking lack common self and for that you shouldn't date your bf's younger sister.

You actually shouldn't date anyone so you won't be able to reproduce.

>you spek fag and you shit all retard

welcome newfriend, and you're welcome

im pretty sure that your friend is fine if the relationship is meant serious and it doesnt end as a one night stand

see

I feel ya fam. This may be a little girly but what if they're meant to be together though? Why not give love a chance? I was literally in this same position (only I had more respect for myself than to send slutty beev pics at 3am). The dude totally ditched me to kiss my brothers ass.

Don't do it, it would be weird with your best friend. You're weighing up a fuck against your best friendship? What the fuck dude

childhood buddies don't mean shit, everyone goes their own way after 20-25

>what if they're meant to be together though

you have got to be fucking kidding me. Are we 5? There are no soul mates. Only people who make it work.

You don't give "love" a chance because it's not love. She texted a pussy pic while probably drunk, and he's not really that interested. Further, he could destroy something he values highly as a result of trying something with her.

If OP had said, "I've been in love for years, and never felt right. One day, after hanging out, she brushed my hand, and gave me a look, and I think I really want to give it a try, that I might me meant for this girl, yadda yadda" that would be different.

God made sisters for brothers to practice fucking anyways

their friendship probably wont last past the age of 30 anyways when the friend gets married and actually starts adulting/living his own life. dude needs to fuck that girl and give her what she wants.

I'm not really actively pursuing her and making shit weird. I've been ignoring her for the sake of the friendship and such. But now I'm at a crossroad, such a direct action can't really be ignored so I have to do something

OP just wanted to let you know your main picture made me gag. Last time I fucked a girl that slimy she gave me Chlamydia.

nice try virgin everyone knows you've never been laid

fuck her right in the pussy.

at least, snap her back a dick pic. let her take it from there.

you gotta at least return the favor, even if nothing comes of it.

It may not, but it definitely won't if he pulls some shit.

I keep up with a lot of friends from when I was a kid. There's no reason not to try and make things last with people. Least of all that "it never lasts anyway."

tell her she is obviously ovulating and the logical thing to do is dump a load into the back of her vagina

If hes your best friend man the fuck up and directly tell/ask him about it.

By with holding this your a horrible friend.

But you can redeem yourself if you post her nudes.

>takes picture of cock and balls
>uploads to Sup Forums
Maximum file size is 2mb

#Winning

this, total bill shine

>al;so, I'm platypus