You're probably wondering where you are. I'll tell you where you might be. You might be in the thread you die in...

You're probably wondering where you are. I'll tell you where you might be. You might be in the thread you die in. Up until now, you've simply sat in the front of your computers watching others live out their lives. But what do anons see when they look into the mirror? Now I see you as a strange mix of someone angry, yet apathetic. But mostly just pathetic.

So are you going to watch yourself die here today, user, or do something about it? Yes user, I'm sick. Sick from the feels eating away at me from the inside, sick of anons who don't appreciate their luck, sick of those who scoff at the suffering of others. I'm sick of you who don't appreciate life! I'm sick of it all!

Now you will have a chance to redeem yourself, by playing this game of mine. In this thread there's a series of numbers where there are the keys to escape from this thread. If you get Dubs, Trips or Quads you will escape automatically, if you get singles you will die. How much luck you have stay alive user, LIVE OR DIE, make your choice!

I've had a good run

I have a girlfriend. I had anal but i couldn't come because i wank.it to much. Have mercy. Tomorrow ill make sure to bust my load inside.

Tl;dr = op is a faggot

I'm fine with either outcome, let's see what happens.

>I'm sick of it all
Are you pretending to be jigsaw or teenage girl?

GAMEOVER!

Please!

For the keys bitch

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!

I'm not here to read all that shit I'll tell you that

Pleasw let me die

If I listen to hello zepp does that increase my chances?
Also what is stopping me from closing the window to the website?
You have no power over me.
Game Over.
>Trips Get

Dubs and I continue AnonSaw's work after he dies

yeet

i admire your effort, you get a bump from this user for actually trying. most shitposters can't get that far

however, my luck is too good for your silly games.

behold, for i am wielding my dubs of escaping

Win

GAME OVER!

pook

All or nothing

Gimme singles!

If I live through this, I'm taking AnonSaw's place. Also, check 'em

Yes

Sorry you survived

banana only meme that can deafeat thread. post. plz dont let me die in vain!

roll

get

Where am I?

Idc

Op is fag