twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Recite "Mary Had a Little Lamb"

Serious question, can you do Yzma too?

I'm know with my friends for my Warburton impression too

forgot how to breath at the end for some reason but ayy
vocaroo.com/i/s1JVrpMlOmti

Fuckin' wish. I can definitely tell you about the poison though

mic up faggot

Rise and shine, Mister Freeman. Rise and... shine. Not that I... wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. No one is more deserving of a rest, and all the effort in the world would have gone to waste until... well, let's just say your hour has... come again.

The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So, wake up, Mister Freeman. Wake up and... smell the ashes...

Oh, so you do wonder. Give me the pleasure to announce myself as I stand. A joking jester justiciary, juggling between juvenile and juror. On my jaunty journy to juggernaut of justice, a juncture brought my joyous justice to joust with you. Justificatory jointed our paths are, jubilant and jocund jeerer am I; jynxed are you. No jailhouse or jailer here, just the jagged jaws of my jurisdiction. And into the jar of jibber-jabber jargon I graciously add that you will only know me as J.

Scream LIQUID!!!!!!!

That was pretty good op

This op

That's awesome dude

THIS

"I'm on the jungle juice"

My people... Sons and Daughters of Helghan... For many years, we have been a broken nation: shunned, oppressed, and conquered by those we sought to escape. Ten years ago, I asked for time, and that time was granted by you. You: the strength in my arm, the holders of my dreams... Our forefathers embarked on the greatest exodus in the history of all mankind. An exodus for freedom, Helghan became that freedom. Our new world changed our bodies. At first, it weakened us, but in fact, we were growing... stronger. In the time you have given me, I have rebuilt our nation, I have rebuilt our strength, and I have rebuilt our pride! Our enemies at home have been re-educated; we have given them new insights into our cause. On this day, we stand united once more. On this day, those driven to divide us will hear our voice! On this day, we shall act as one, and we shall be ignored NO MORE! Defenders of the Helghast dream, NOW IS OUR TIME!

I know it's long, but...
>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Roll

Have you done this thread before OP? Remember being in one maybe 2-3 months back.

Also, could you do "Davey's Song" from Eight Crazy Nights?

THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Need to grab some water and revisit this one, here was the first take. Can definitely do better, it's just late as fuck.

vocaroo.com/i/s1iSXwdv0gow

Samefag. And this?
>Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

>vocaroo.com/i/s1JVrpMlOmti
Your impression is damn good OP, mine is sub-par

>vocaroo.com/i/s1iSXwdv0gow
I declare this to be a legendary thread.

Just woke my neighbor on the other side of my wall kek. moving my setup so give me like 5

That's awesome.

Kek this one

Bump

Back. You were my warmup.
vocaroo.com/i/s1Eluw8Tsh3j

FUCK OP, you made me spit-take.

OP
PLEASE
PLEASE

vocaroo.com/i/s1W8g1np1xWN

>jibber-jagger

fuck it, good enough for me

vocaroo.com/i/s1wQyyLzZaEX

A very rough take one... never realized what a marathon that shit is to actually say goddamn

definitely want to revisit this when it's not almost 5am fuck

Aaand just because I like doing this one
>"What about the poison?"
vocaroo.com/i/s0OLSOvmgV19

BUMPPPPP

Thank you OP! That was actually really great

ROLLING

That's great, man.

bamp

OP, whenever you do another one of these threads, you HAVE to include some recitations from 50 Shades of Grey. That'd be the funniest shit.

Can't do loud shit like screaming Liquid or doing the Navy Seal in the loud/angry voice like I want to until the morning, sorry. Already woke a neighbor lel.

be careful what you wish for

vocaroo.com/i/s1SmJd0jnQMG

couldn't keep it together by the end

>vocaroo.com/i/s1SmJd0jnQMG
That's so much better than I imagined it being, holy shit.

why did you open this floodgate

vocaroo.com/i/s0MnfxNCJt0V

You did that while I was collecting a piece of it to make it easy for you. I may as well include it...
>“Suddenly, he sits up and tugs my panties off and throws them on the floor. Pulling off his boxer briefs, his erection springs free. Holy cow…he reaches over to his bedside table and grabs a foil packet, and then he moves between my legs, spreading them further apart. He kneels up and pulls a condom onto his considerable length. Oh no…Will it? How?”
>“Don’t worry,” he breathes, his eyes on mine. “You expand too.”
>“I’m going to fuck you know, Miss Steele,” he murmurs as he positions the head of his erection at the entrance of my sex. “Hard, he whispers, and he slams into me.
>“Aargh!” I cry as I feel a weird pinching sensation deep inside me as he rips through my virginity.
>“My body quivers; bows; a sheen of sweat gathers over me. Oh my…I didn’t know it would feel like this…didn’t know it could feel as good as this. My thoughts are scattering…there’s only sensation…only him…only me…oh please…I stiffen. “Come for me, Ana,” he whispers breathlessly, and I unravel at his words, exploding around him as I climax and splinter into a million pieces underneath him. And as he comes, he calls out my name, thrusting hard, then stilling as he empties himself into me.”

Bump Holy KEK

kek

>vocaroo.com/i/s0MnfxNCJt0V

op has fucking delivered.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1iSXwdv0gow
here you go

vocaroo.com/i/s1bQLoTw88On

what is my life

>puts on a condom
>empties himself into me
>broken condom or phasing condom
>mfw

>vocaroo.com/i/s1bQLoTw88On
Amazing. That's what your life is.

THATS NOT WHAT YOU PROMISED US!!!!!!

Fine, here.
>vocaroo.com/i/s1esmcCacQBg

Come on OP

>I'm the kinda guy who can't stand the holiday
>So I drink em all away, that's me
>I don't decorate no trees
>And I won't eat no potato lat-keys
>But I'll give this old lady's melons a squeeze
>That's just who I am
>Well I'll never spin a dreidle
>But I'll always throw an egg
>And I'll charlie horse your leg for laughs
>While you're singin' your holiday tune
>I'm actin' like a town buffoon
>With an out my big white scary moon
>And blowin' out beef your way
>I hate folks who think reindeer are cute
>To me, they're just somethin' to shoot
>I hate love
>I hate you
>I hate me
>Well I'm a snowmobile stealin', no tears the season feelin' kind of guy
>This time of year sucks
>So I take my nun-chucks
>And make sure every snowman dies
>Believing in Santa's all wrong
>And Hanukkah's eight nights too long
>I hate love
>I hate you
>I hate me

You'd make this the best Christmas season in about a decade for me if you did.

bamp

enjoy bb

fucked that up didn't I
vocaroo.com/i/s0SM8UsPSVis

Sometimes when Izmas not around, I like to cum in the test tubes..

Artistic liberties or crippling self-doubt? You decide!

Pick your favorite
vocaroo.com/i/s0N2VPSxRAnQ
vocaroo.com/i/s02qOJzAJqhv

Oh right, the bait
The bait especially chosen to bait user
The bait for user
Anon's bait

Literally the best Christmas present I've gotten, thanks man.

But are you the same guy who did this bread a couple months back?

>Probably gonna try to sync this with the soundtrack tomorrow and see how it works out
>God damn but seriously, best present

vocaroo.com/i/s1J3zdYkiL0f

Nope. Would love to see how I would've stacked up tho

Sounds like Warburton himself to a 98% accuracy I'd say; only problem and it's not much of one(pedantics) is your mic has a slight feedback/static when you pause but the quality is good.

You actually in a wheelchair?
>autocorrect wants Warburton to be Warbonnet for some reason

Both are golden. Artistic liberties 100% thanks user

Nah haha, for some reason I think of Joe Swanson as the most iconic Warburton voice so I say stupid shit pertaining to his character sometimes, just to convince myself I'm doing the voice in a recognizable way

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

ITT Warburton chills out with Sup Forums on an early, early Thursday morning.

see:

Works perfectly in Davey's song; and I'd say Swanson's on par with Kronk.

Time for me to head to bed, Sup Forumsros. This was a a lot of fun; I'll be back. Thanks for hanging.

Thanks for the bread and song; night user.

PULL THE LEVER KRONK.