I'm in the best position an 18 year old could be in and I still feel like i'm missing something?

I'm in the best position an 18 year old could be in and I still feel like i'm missing something?

>Job that pays $20.55/h ($32/h in 3 years)
>Girl that I am truly happy with
>Great relationship with family
>Great friends

Why do I still feel like something is missing in my life to truly make me the happiest I can be?

What kinda job?

You don't have a hobby?

Setting up shows at Convention Centers and working in a Warehouse when there aren't any shows to set up. Don't know the exact term for the job tbh.

lol

just say you're a contractor
bitches love contractors

Basically playing video games. Other than that drawing is the only other hobby I would have but I don't do it as often.

People always want more. I have an apt in both LA and Tokyo, in my twenties, make 200k a year, and have had crazier sex here in Japan than most people will ever get to in their lives, and girls are constantly over at my place.

And I still want more. I'm pissed I'm going through a dry spell right now even though it'll probably only last a week or two. Literally beating myself up over it.

That's how we improve as a person. Challenge ourselves to do better.

Do drugs?

you need to keep learning and growing as a person.
start travelling the world.
start meditating.
start working out.
take a course in whatever subject you are interested in.
read out a book every month.

what do you do that makes 200k?

that works for me lol.

Not really, I've smoked weed a couple of times but it doesn't really excite me enough to continue to do that. Other than that, drug free.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

thats why your ip says USA

Drink and do acid and listen to the smashing pumpkins

Very good points. I will definitely take these into consideration. Appreciate it user.

A huge black dick in your ass you high Faggot

i can't believe you just hurt my feelings

Im 19, making 16.50 an hour doing a meh-teir job. My parents are letting me live at home rent free and i have plans to get married next year. I hope to get educated for IT after saving my money for a couple years.

Cheers to the young and lucky, OP

I forgot to answer your auestion. I feel empty too, but i think its because i have other goals for myself and i havent made good progress toward them lately.

So, if you have goals. I hope you reach for them using your financial stability. If you dont have goals, make some.

There's nothing missing, you've just been indoctrinated with the "pursuit of happiness" meme since childhood, making you think you could be happier and therefore must be happier.

Don't fuck your shit up. If you're depressed, go see a doctor.

Trips confirms drugs are what you seek

join the army.

that will teach you

Own a company.

Better check that shit again. I'm in Japan.

I see what you are saying, but I'm not depressed, very happy and lucky with where I am in life, just feel like there is more to it even if it there isn't.

Hahahahahaha!

I hope this is b8.

Cheers user. Good luck with your marriage as well.

I don't have any goals so that is probably 99% of what I am missing. Appreciate the help.

the hut monster is a Japanese pizza. it checks out

Maybe because you're a human being and having a job and a bitch isn't all of what you can achieve ?

Don't be a materialist shit

Well, depression could have been a reason to feel like there's something missing. If it isn't, then so much the better.

A life of happiness doesn't necessarily mean a life of euphoric joy. It's usually quite okay if it's merely okay.

What I'm trying to say is, don't be too rash and don't throw away what you have in order to get something that seems like it would make you even happier. Other than that, sure, go crazy. Travel, read, get active hobbies, whatever.

I'll pass because I don't see that helping me in any way besides discipline which I don't have a problem with.

Welcome to planet Earth.

Yeah definitely. I am greatful with everything I have so I'm definitely trying my hardest to keep everything how it is while adding something to my life to make it more interesting and enjoyable as I thought I hit the highest point I thought there was. Just glad some people are throwing ideas at me that won't hurt my position.

>Why do I still feel like something is missing
kek. Welcome to the personal hell of most adults

Not really being a "Materialist shit"
The money I make is great, but it isn't what I worry about the most. The amount I make just keeps me in a good position to keep me happy and comfortable. Other than that, I care about my abilities and surrounding people more.

Maybe you are like me.

>All I want is a nice girlfriend.
>Get nice girlfriend.
>Now I want a threesome.
>I just want a steady job that makes good money.
>Get job with good money.
>I want more money.

Basically whatever you get its always "now I want more!"

Kind of but not really. I am happy with everything I have, I just want something new you know? Like learning something, but something useful. Hard to explain really.

It sounds like you're just a beta faggot. You should probably fix that.

Beta faggot with a happier life than you. Could care less.

>Could care less
So you could care less, eh? Guess I got under your skin.

Not really lol. Words on a screen buddy. Very bad troll is all I'm seeing.

I think you trolled yourself.

got me