(General Stoner Thread)

(General Stoner Thread)
dont have any pics of the bud i had 3 days ago so heres a stock image

weed kills chu

idiot

shut up it does kill u

no u

I just started smoking a few weeks ago. I want to do it moire often. Not living in a weed legal state makes things a hassle.

i started about 2 weeks ago this is op btw i live in nevada so its gonna be legal soon wbu?

kys fucking piece of shit junke

Fucking someone threw out my stash today. Lost about 5 grams. There goes my weekend. Fucking pain in my ass. Now I have to choose between darts or pot

DUDE

WEED

oh shit troip

Texas. Not gonna be legal soon enough. I'm loving it though and I wanna plan a rec trip to colorado.

LMAO

cunts

be careful with that btw because if you have a dif plate there gonna pull you over and check you when your leaving

Any Aussies in here?

doubt it

fuckin oath yeah

Sweet, hows the green in your area been lately?

yeah man

pretty good for mids

3021 here.
Any bros in my area?

eastern suburbs 3160

Do you ever get blazed and ride The Puffing Billy?

3690?

nah haven't yet, good idea tho, i stay puffin billy's all day everyday tho

It would probably a better idea to make a batch of brownies and snack on that long ass train ride, haha.

yeah, something that lasts longer for sure, maybe even shrooms

Mushroom tea and a brownie would make for a pretty interesting trip.

the frequent consumption of thc helped to slow down my neurological desease.

I've been smoking on a daily basis for the last 5 years and I've just started a tolerance break. I'm on my third day known and it's going better than I anticipated. Anyone have any advices on how long the break should be to make my first joint after the break almost as good as the first one I've ever smoked? also any advice related to tolerance breaks are welcome

just move on, weed is for young adults

it depends. AT LEAST a month. for oil based smoke like hash or some shit it will take longer.