Any Portlandfags on here?

Any Portlandfags on here?

I don't get why everyone is freaking out over "4 inches of snow".

We get this every fucking year, where we get one or two days of snow in Dec, and then we don't see it again for another two months.

Yo I live out here in oregon city and you would think we are about to be plunged into the second ice age.

vancouver fag here, same problem but out here were not prepared for this shit. we have like 5 plows for all of metro van. 4 inches of snow rapes us

One of the worst we've had is still the snowstorm back in ~2008, nothing since has come close.

Anyways, anything withing a 50 mile radius of me is closed all of tommorow.

Oh well.

Hillsboro here. It probably won't be much, temps are gonna be above 32° for most of the day. All the roads will be fucked though.

Yeah, I've been getting several PSA's to just stay off the roads.

its 31 in Hillsburreto right now.

I remember that day, schools were canceled all across the Portland/ Vancouver metro area for a week. Brutal weather

my work is closed tomorrow and its only forcasting an inch or less!

that kicked ass,for me at least. i was in grade 11 so I didnt have to worry about work...

Brutal is an understatement.

that particular year, in my area, we had a foot of compacted layers of snow, and then to top it all off, an inch of ice blanketing everything. At one point we got down to single digit temps.

If I recall correctly, there was enough snow that year to make an igloo on my front lawn too.

Monmouthfag here, i aint noticing shit. I do agree, every time we have snow people shit their pants because nobody is prepared for it. We don't have infrastructure to clear it and nobody knows how to drive in it. They also don't have winter tires, chains or studs.

If you need to get moving so bad, learn to prepare. Winter comes every fucking year.

what the fuck... just checked the weather. first they were calling for 10 cm of snow. then 15 cm, now 5. god damn monkeys

2008 this was my backyard and table in Hillsboro
we had 16" of snow

then it iced a few days and that shit was nasty!!

I dunno what's actually gonna happen, but supposedly we won't see anything untill ~12pm today.

im in vancouver so im assuming your gonna get it first. we start to get it Thursday night according to the forecast

the other day this girl i know up in Van-tucky got a lot of snow and here in Hills we only got a few flakes then it stopped.

ya we got 5 cm and it managed to get half the city bus fleet stuck and shut down my neighbourhood...

how much is 5 cm?

im in Oregon is that like a foot?

2...fucking....inches.... yes 2 inches of snow nearly brought one of the biggest cities in the world to its knees

the only thing in worried about (Vancouver Sup Forumsro here) is Portland drivers. they really do suck as it is, now its like shaking them up and telling then there is weed, an iPhone, and 3 demi/poly/bi-sexual fire-dancers for free at the end of the race.

its going to be a shit storm of driving.

>being this PARANOID
>been listening to the "news" much?

>the weather report brought to you by Les Schwab!

i drove by Les Schwab in Clackamas today and there had to be a 3 hour wait!! cars lined up down the block.
i bet at most we get a dusting

You don't know first thing about snow. Let me show you.

>nope
>lol didnt even know a storm was coming until google pinged my phone
I have a subie and was raised in the mountains before moving into town, i aint giving a shit except for one thing. i dont want my girl getting smashed into.
porlanders (bad driver ones) or just trashy people and fag/hipsters (Hillary lost lets throw a tantrum)

and im with you. maybe one hour with a dusting, maybe.

in 2008 i had to do that, 3 feet and 9 foot drifts before the 3 inch ice. once the roof was cleared we hollowed out the drifts and had an ice party.

me and my friends were having a lan party for my birthday, all snowed/iced in for 5 days 3 of them without power. (nothing new were i grew up)

DEUS VULT

Nope.. portlander and voted for Trump.
i said where is ODOT and a snow plow when you need one when those cry babies tried to block I5.

the only funny part about when t sows here is watching the mexicans TRY to drive in the snow when they have NEVER even seen snow. HA!!

>Name a part of meth filled Van-tucky you would leave your car and leave it unlocked??

>my ex was the sales manager for procal moto sports when it was downtown Van and holy fuck the meth heads walking around Vancouver! try and steal the hubcaps off moving cars

uptown is where i work, one guy tried to pull a knife on me while i was sitting in my car on break so i pulled my gun on him. thats the only thing i had happen. but in portland i had two people try the same thing with the same outcome, its probably just the area not the whole city.

lol mexican drivers. i didnt think on that one. or the russians trying to drift.