Emus aren't birds. Birds can fly, and emus cannot fly. Therefore, Emus aren't birds. Prove me wrong. Pro-tip: You can't

Emus aren't birds. Birds can fly, and emus cannot fly. Therefore, Emus aren't birds. Prove me wrong. Pro-tip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uhwcEvMJz1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

things that dont fly are not birds
things that fly are birds
what is a bat?

You don't have to be a bird to fly necessarily. A fly can't fly, but they aren't birds.

A smooth wooden or metal club used in the sport of baseball to hit the ball after it is thrown by the pitcher

Birds don't win wars.

*A Chicken

*Penguins

Well this thread went well

Chickens can fly and so can penguins.

*Ostrich

I have nipples, greg, could you milk me?

This thread has gone as well as Donald Trumps presidency will go.

Kek

*Kiwi

Agreed.

I'm amazed at ignorant 'scientists' who insist that whales are not fish. They prattle on about irrelevant details like 'warm-blooded', 'live young', lung structure yada yada.

Meanwhile, in the real world, whales have a fucklton more in common with fish than people or other land animals.

tl;dr whales are spouting fish with horizontal tales.

OP is fag

Obviously New Zealanders can't fly you absolute fucking dickhead New Zealanders are fucking people.

i dont see where they said they could fly.
they just posted the name chicken and YOU assumed thats what they meant.

there's no such thing as a fish though

So what is it, poultry? Just like chickens and turkeys?

Actually whales have more in common with land mammals then fish.

So niggah please.

Well your quads pretty much just confirmed this.
If living in the water = you're a fish

Chickens and Turkeys can fly though.

>makes a rather grand statement without any evidence.
Prove it.

Does a bat have more in common with a human (a 'mammal') or other fucking birds?

Good job looking at missing the forest for the trees.

Technically no. They can soar into the air but cannot stay there for a long time. It's just like a human jumping into the air.

Jesus christ, you are one unfunny person

About as well as emus

>being this triggered.

Americans call them EMOOS ha ha ha ha ha

Their wings can still support them in the air for a short amount of time though. More so than an Emu. An Emu is a land mammal.

Americans call chips french fries and jam jelly and solder sodder. Its safe to ignore most of what they have to say.

True. Americans are stupid, fat cunts and everyone who is not an American knows this. America needs to wake up to themselves.

Emos do not fly either. This has been confirmed.

Like are they actually not allowed to fly? Are they on the no-fly list or some shit?

Zomg you like fish dicks?

They have skin rather than scales, and internal organ makeup is very close to land mammal's and much further than fish

Can't take razor blades or more than 3oz of eye shadow.

They cant take knives on airplanes anymore. Absolutely killed the emo travel scene.

Oh fucking snap

Fag

Yes but they swim underwater therefor have more in common with a fish than a mammal.

Definition of a bird is something that lays eggs has feathers and a beak and TYPICALLY flies.

ie an emu is a bird.

> whales have more in common with land mammals then fish

Really? Please do tell. I'm sure you'll babble on about DNA or other anatomical minutiae.

Any thinking person can see whales live in the waters - you know - like a fish.

But sure buddy, keep thinking people have more in common with whales than say, a whale shark.

Fucking retard.

>714519566
Bird : "any warm-blooded vertebrate of the class Aves, having a body covered with feathers, forelimbs modified into wings, scaly legs, a beak, and no teeth, and bearing young in a hard-shelled egg."

Fish, reptiles and even to a lesser extent people lay eggs. A guess we're all birds as well then, hey?

Obvious troll is obvious.

I'm ignoring DNA we do have more in common with whales than whale sharks. Such as warm blood.

Retard.

>714519566
TOP KEK

you don't have a whispering eye
but you are still a bitch

>he doesn't agree with me, must be a troll
Kys retard.

Are you really this retarded? Do we also have feathers and beaks? No? Not birds then.

people don't have feathers, retard

Logic ad absurdum

how does humans come into this argument?

dem trips doe

Hair and nails are basically the same thing as feathers. We do have feathers, just not the type of feathers you're accustom to seeing :).

>hurr durr speaking dead language hurr durr
You do know speaking Latin is useless right?

Houses also have nails, are you saying houses are birds too?

>He doesn't agree with facts. Kill me ,I'm a huge faggot.

Fixd. Yw

my sides can fly

You must be one freaky looking faggot if you think feathers are the same as hair.
You also forgot about beaks. Explain that.

The word 'nail' is a homonym. It has two meanings. The nails in houses are not the same nails we are talking about.

just not the same nails you're used to seeing

This is true. Ask anyone - what is the primary distinguishing characteristic of a bird? They fly. Now, other things fly too - planes, bees, etc.

So if if it don't fly, it ain't a bird. It will have more in common with the other fauna of its neighborhood.

There are all sorts of ways of categorizing things - no law says you have to accept how someone else does it.

Look at things from your own perspective. Every now and then this is very helpful.

Ever heard someone tell someone 'hey pal, nice beak!'? Well basically they are referring to their nose. Humans do have beaks, just not a typical bird beak :).

dead language?
nigga you need be edumakated

Yeah.

Latin is a dead language. No one speaks it apart from pretentious twats.

confirmed then. houses are birds and so are emus.

So warm blood is more significant that, say living underwater or in a city or maybe a farm.

Sounds reasonable.

Do you even think about this kind of thing?

Excuse me kind sir, logic and reasoning apparently isn't allowed ITT. Can you please leave?

The point is to focus on high order bits.

How could anyone claim with a straight face that whales have more in common with people than they do with fish?

It preposterous upon inspection.

Yes, knowledge of chemical and anatomical structures have led to amazing insight about evolution, among other things.

More than one way to taxonomize user. And I don't like some common conventions.

To identify a bird you have to look at its feet. If you see they have tree fingers pointing forward and another backwards it is a bird. The inverted knee is their ankle. They walk on tiptoes

youtube.com/watch?v=uhwcEvMJz1Y

Confirmed , houses are dinosaurs.

emus are feather doggos tbh

Make your own case user.

Or perhaps you mind is too weak.

>live young
That's not really much of a sticking point. Mammals aren't the only ones that do this.
Indicators of a mammal are: Produces milk, has hair, and warm blood in that order of importance.