What drugs can I take to get rid of my fear of death? I've decided to end it but I'm a fucking pussy...

What drugs can I take to get rid of my fear of death? I've decided to end it but I'm a fucking pussy. Obviously I'm fine mixing since I'll be dead anyway after a few minutes. Money isn't much of an issue but they should be easy to access without knowing a group of crackheads. Pic probably unrelated

OMG just live every day like you wanna die or like you don't deserve life like a pathetic cretin and who the fuck knows where you'll end up. I'm almost homeless but I have a good heart and a million friends.

Bumping for better advice

Booze gives courage
But you'll pussy out anyway because you lack grit

2 hits of lsd then 2 caps of m and head to the nearest bridge you'll feel invincible and can do it. If that doesnt work drink a bottle of wine on it wait till your feeling that and try again

Put an ad on Craigslist for someone to kill you. Write a suicide letter explaining that you requested it and meet them somewhere they choose.

Pretty sure they'd still go to jail over it. I've thought of attempting to befriend some homeless people and see if any of them would be willing to accept my savings in return for assisting me. Shit social skills though

You guys hear the FDA approved MDMA for medical uses like PTSD an stuff?

Go ride a horse cock.

That will do it.

OP Clearly has all the Fritos. Why die?

Where you live?

you are supposed to fear death you retard

He does fear death. He just doesn't know it yet

I don't actually. Moved to a country where they don't sell fritos years ago. I miss fritos.

Netherlands
And you're supposed to have a solid grip on reading comprehension by your age

YOU AGAIN FUCKING ASSHOLE

idk what you're talking about. I haven't made a post on Sup Forums in months, maybe over a year

how about you get treatment if you dont give a fuck hm? maybe it will give you a shot at feeling good again. that would be neat right?

Nice to know you are a fearing faggot. Take some fucking man pills.

What if it takes balls to keep on living. Suicide is the pussys way out.

DMT-you may change your outlook

Go to a professional.

DMT

LSD

And:
SHROOMS

This thread is a drug: