Ehat's the worst movie you've ever watched Sup Forums?

Ehat's the worst movie you've ever watched Sup Forums?

Ones that are painful to sit through, not "so bad it's good."

pic related.

I loved the first one, but this movie was a complete waste of time.

Have you ever tried Grown-ups 2?
I managed to get around 10 or 15 mins in, and it seriously shell-shocked me with how horrible it was. First you're like "ok this sucks" then you're like "maybe i should try and be impressed with how bad they managed to make this movie" because it HAS to be done on purpose, then you just end up starting to give up on existence and have to stop the movie before it's too late. It still crosses my mind quite a bit.

literally left my friends who watched it to go play left4dead.. worst movie i have seen that i can recall (excluding deliberate trash etc ofc)

All Hollywood 1999> shitty films

the hangover 2 and 3

DAE le wrong generation XD

Sup Forums hates Zohan? 1/2 the movie was blatant racism towards Jews, I thought Sup Forums would love it.

Grown Ups 2 was the only movie I ever walked out of the theater from. It was written for 12 year olds and intended for 12 year olds. Hearing the audience laugh just confused me.

Gili. The things I've done to get laid and this takes the cake.

I think that of the first one. Never bothered with the second

Does it still count as racist if Sandler is jewish and he's mocking his own people?

Of course it counts

This. Joking self depreciation does not count. Especially with the goyim money still going into their pockets, it especially does not count

It doesn't not count.

Blade runner.

Fucking awfully boring movie.

Fuck does this even mean? All Hollywood 1999 is greater than shitty films? What? Why does no one know how to use basic mathematical symbols?

Movie 43
Sausage party

by far

Most of the problem there is with the order of the words.
Why do you not manage to perceive that?

Also Movie 43.

You're the biggest retard on the planet. What other masterpieces do you hate?

Deprecation not depreciation you dumb fuck. Depreciation is what your shitty house price does when niggers move into the neighborhood. Deprecation is what people do to make you like them.

Gangs of new York

adam sandler movies, they've become so bad im starting to think his production company is a money laundering scheme for the kikes at snl

>What other masterpieces do you hate?
Well, The lord of the rings trilogy is quite shit aswell, but nowhere near as bad as Blade runner.

I seriously don't understand how anyone can like that movie. Maybe back when it came people were amazed by the "muh amazing technologically advanced society", but still, it's a stretch.

according to a grill friend, 500 days of summer

Any superhero movie. Grow up.

couldn't even sit threw past half way.

Which cut did you watch?

Retard Alert!

Well movies are a matter of taste. But you haven't watched much movies if these are your worst since the cinematography is at least decent. Which puts it above a crapload of other movies with equally terrible acting and plot or boredom.

Definitely not the worst movie I've seen. There are so many movies worse than suicide squad but I think it is one of the worse recent high budget movies.

Fury, shittiest fuckpile ever

Transformers 2 is a cringe fest.

Metropolis 2020.

Goddamn autocorrect. Point still stands kike

>blade runner
>shit
Pick one faggot

Boardinghouse

Probably the actual worst movie in an objective sense of how damaging a movie can be to society would be Leni Riefenstahl's Triumph of the Will.

But actually the worst in terms of my own personal physical revulsion is Adam Sandler's Little Nicky.

Napolean dynomite sucked stale piss dick

>But you haven't watched much movies if these are your worst since the cinematography is at least decent.
In my 6 years of being a neet, I watched so much fucking movies I have hard time finding anything more to watch and sure, some of the movies I watched were quite bad, but still, Blade runner always comes to mind when I hear the words "worst movie".

I pick both because that's what it is.

Hateful Eight

Agree wholeheartedly

There's a podcast dedicated to this. They force themselves to watch it over and over for an entire year. At one point they try to write out the entire script from memory. It's called the worst idea of all time. Good podcast

3edgey5me

This piece of shit.

I couldnt stand it, I had to stop when that asshole dropped the toy out the window of the bus and dangled it on a string like some autistic fuck.

do people like that movie for the same reason they like big bang theory?

Mad Max was shit

I though Star Wars 7 was pretty gay. Kylo Ren was lame, only because of acting. Niggerdick was a little pussy. I only made it through that movie because of DAT beautiful face

Lol you base your taste and opinions on a bitch's. What a cuck

Heard the sequels were even worse, don't really see how that could be possible.

i'll say i like/loved Indie but Blade Runner was shite but far from the worst!

most "outter space" movies suck though.
i hate the new "star treks" i mean WTF?
and why are they still making star wars??

what was that one on another planet with the blue people with tails? and some white guy in a wheel chair no less goes there.
3 fukking hours!!! my kids made me sit threw that!!

Speed Racer. How you can fuck up such an easy concept is baffling.

>expecting an obvious B-grade disaster movie to be good
>expecting any disaster movie to be good
you should've known better

>Johnny Depp in Wonderland

It was at this point I realised Tim Burton is overrated.

I gave her opinion. I liked the movie.

The whole series and anything else Michael bay has touched are cringe fests

In fairness mate, that movie, just like disaster movie is meant to be shit. That's kimd if the while aesthetic

Agreed.

Zohan is a terrible movie but it's not even in the top five worst Adam Sandler movies

>says a twilight fan

Fucking hell.

Ho lee fuck, this nigger actually has kids and can't spell half the words in a normal english sentence. Please give them up for adoption.

they somehow take more focus away from the robot fighting and put humans in the spotlight more.

Michael Bay is a special kind of asshole.

Also when I was younger... 12 or so... I was extremely excited to pick out a paper view movie for my 7 person family to watch. I picked 10,000bc. I still get made fun of. That movie sucked ASSSS

>1/2 the movie was blatant racism towards Jews
>implying it didn't spend much more time mocking Palestine

The new ghostbusters. I knew it couldn't be as good as the og but had a lil hope it would be entertaining. No.
Weak gags that get repeated 3 or 4 times to hammer it home,repeatedly. Watched up to 20
mins. Gave up
Went back to it another day,again a further 20 mins in , had to switch off.

Shame on you 'snl comedians' for being such poor writers

Bug and That Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3d bullshit

Should've realised back in 2001 when he butchered Planet Of The Apes.

Burton is an overrated shitdick.

Wrong on all counts

if you had 3 kids youd be fuking drunk by 3am also!

A sound of thunder

Go watch deadpool you sinical bellend.

No u.

I have one so yeah I feel your pain. Heh. Fair.

Anyway the worst movie is The Matrix

No u

Paper view

this is such an interesting case, because everyone's initial reaction was "tim burtons directing it, thats a great idea!" Did any of them watching charlie and the chocolate factory?

The original wonka movie kind of had that alice in wonderland feel to it, and burton took that and made.... something? i don't even know what to call it, but it's not good.

>not his planet of the apes
>not Big fish
>not his Charlie and the chocolate factory

were you paying attention at all?

No u.

haven't watched a Sandler movie since, but it's the only one I could not at least sit through.

Wut? Lol

Suicide Squad total and utter shit, worst $20 I've ever spent.

Sometimes, you can have a movie about a historical event, have a seasoned cast of actors with real talent and still skullfuck it into garbage..... Pic related

This movie certainly made me appreciate all the things Disney does right with Marvel movies.

The action in suicide squad wasn't horrible, but compared to the amazing choreography and cinematography going on in Marvel movies it felt 10 years dated

Yeah, that movie was quite shit.

Holy shit kek

Why does michael bay get to keep on making movies?

i mean, its definitely not the worst movie of all time or anything like that. it was just mediocre on all fronts. it felt like a corporate product. i think sony should lose the right to make movies.

this shit right here

Meet the Spartans. I don't have any strong opinions on 300 either way, but fuck me the parody of it was dreadful

This opinion is objectively shit, as the Matrix 2 and 3 also exist. The first one cannot be the worst.

Which mad max? I liked thunder dome up until he ran into those kids and then every thing got stupidly weird. Hated the road warrior and the first one as well. Fury Road had excellent action and car chase sequences and all that...but nothing in the way of compelling story or acting however the fight between tom hardy and charlize theron was reallllyy good. Had a hard time understanding tom hardy through majority of his lines.

There was a sequel? I thought the first one was hilarious but this shit is news to me.

I know you are but what am i

Solaris was so fucking boring

why the fuck am i watching a commie soviet nigga say nothing for 40 minutes?

>women are so funny
>men are dumb
>men are shit, I hate being a man
Paul Feig was bullied so much in highschool that he hates all men and puts women on such a high pedestal, if they had a competent director they might have been able to salvage something out of it.

you have to watch it as a concept, you can actually enjoy it with the right point of view (i didn't find it but some people did)