Okay Sup Forums something extremely fucked happened to me today...

Okay Sup Forums something extremely fucked happened to me today. I had surgery a couple months ago and the doctor had given me some pain killers in this case codeine. i took a pill everyday until I thought I was done with them. Several months later, yesterday I'm cleaning my room and I find one of the pills under my bed, so I swallowed it cuz I liked the feeling. About 40 minutes later a mate calls me to smoke weed, so I go. We smoke weed and have agoood time but out of nowhere I feel strange. My vision gets really bright, turning from colors like purple, yellow, and finally black. My mate tells me that I'm pale and shivering but the thing was that I couldn't move until whatever the fuck happened to me passed on. What the fuck did happen to me?

seizure

It all happened in a matter of seconds my dude

you're dead

Could I get a real answer nigger

Sounds like a bad trip. Maybe it was just a bad combo

minus 1million point for nobody saying
>nerve gas

>how sad has Sup Forums become

bump for interest

it is codein
combined with weed it will make you go really high
you can cook heroin with the right (easy obtainable) lab equipment in a little over 1 hour

sounds like it wasnt a pain pill.
sounds like an anti-depressant and then smoking weed

Stroke. Sounds like vein in the back of your neck clogged

It was a pain pill, I remember because I was shaped and designed the exact same way as the painkillers I took. I wouldn't call it a trip since it lasted less than a minute

Are you fucking retarded. I do antidepressants for about 3 years and combined with weed for the last 2.
And I never experienced anything close.

Just a basic overdose of weed.

Nigger

you were on SSRI then you fucking imbred.
>takes antidepressants for 3 years and doesn't even know the different types and their side effects.

>betting your mommy laid them out for you to take

>KeK

So what happened to me?

Ok

Sounds like you took the red pill and have now become woke.

Here ya go.

Thank you

it probably had some mushroom fungus on
combined with the weed = flip out moment

You probably died. If not you should kill yourself

According to the chart, Opioids (codine) amd weed are safe/synergise with eachother.

>he can't into a simple chart

Tbh its probably the synergy you felt, you're gucci fam

Probably, altought i gotta say it was the most weirdest feeling ive ever had. Not even lsd made me feel like that.

SNRI and SSRI, right now SSRI. Never had any complaints about mixing weed with those two.

you had shit lsd then