Hey, semi painful swollen bump on my lobe appeared. At 9/16, have been for a while, no new plugs, no anything...

Hey, semi painful swollen bump on my lobe appeared. At 9/16, have been for a while, no new plugs, no anything. Any advice Sup Forumsros?

stretch your ass, not your ears

Looks like a cyst or something, more pics?

Don't wear jewelry until swelling goes down, yes this will downsize your ears but it has happened to me and that's what worked. Use a saline solution to clean it every so often

That's basically it, It's just a semi-painful red bump that formed.

Jam a needle threw

thats what you get for doing that hipster shit. Hope you die.

it looks kind of like what i have on bith of them its just skin and you cant get rid of it

Both

Blowouts :( I'm at 50mm and lobes are thick and healthy.. you just gotta take it super slow

You have aids faggot

Blew out your ear, faggot

No i've been at this size for half of a year. I have no scar tissue on my ear, or very little, it just popped up out of nowhere.

You're both faggots, faggot.

Tits or gtfo cunt

I took it slow i reached 20 mm in like 2 years, anyways i didnt even wanted to make them that big but i wore heavy plugs so it has gotten larger by itself, can i see a pic of yours? They are really huge

Tits now

Tits or gtfo

I'm worried that it's a cyst or something, should I downsize? If so how far?

Titticus exposicus or get the fuck outicus

Tits

kys vaping wallet chain faggot

Do you stretch your tits too
Do they smell like shit like your ears do

You need to tell those guys to stop sticking their Dicks thru your faggoty ear loops you hipster fucktarf

Don't ignore me you ugly cunt, show me your stretched tits

I don't have a wallet chain or a vape.

Please show me. I have a poor life decision fetish. Show the tits hoe.

every guy that has gauges I'm calling fruit loops

I bet you smell like rot and meth but you should show them tiddies anyways

Fuck off none of you gonna see them

He vapes his ball and taint sweat and calls it duckbutter

Now you're obligated

Okay on a forreal note, I am op and I need to see those bitties. My ears still fucked up tho

You're ugly, I don't want to get off, I just want to find your family on Facebook and send them to your dad. Entitled ugly whore.

Either you're a faggot or you have bad taste because i'd smash the fuck outta that.

Come on, you chunky lil rotpuss. Do it.

Shut up op you're obviously a fucking virgin with gloryholes in your ears.

stop gauging your ears you degenerate

trips demands, anybody that does this is 99.9% full blow autistic. How are you gonna feel when the fad is over in ~10 years and your skin gets wrinkly and stretched from old age? Gonna be like having a irremovable pair of leg warmers from the 80s. Also it is very unprofessional, as a hiring manager I would personally throw your application in the garbage, especially if the job was customer relations.

Dab with dettol regularly
If that fails in 24hrs, bring in the old Eucalyptus oil on wet cotton wool
She'll be right in no time
Or your ear will explode over your spaghetti
>>Tips hat

This virgin is in a relationship years long. Kekle my shekle you fucking keyboard warrior, Lets talk about ears all the shitposters can fuck off to 9 gag now.

That's what you get for being a fucking degenerate

pull those puppies out.

"Your relationship"

Im not going to get a job in which i need to talk to costumers, i didnt even finish hs, and before i get one i want to finish university so ive got plenty of time to get a better look for jobs

A fucking degenerate who can make knowlegable life choices about his own body hmm. You're a degenerate for wearing nikie, you're a degenerate for wearing your hat backwards, you're a degenerate for being indian, You are malignant and your dad should have shot you out in the shower.

Dettol? Isn't that soap though?

>KNOWLEDGABLE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHQHQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSJSJSKSLSBS
ARE YOU FOR REAL FAGGOT

"are you for real faggot"

>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHQHQ
get 9gaged

rip

Newfags be newing.

You only ask it when it's an attention whore. Like this user was awnsering OP's qeustion and not seeking attention. You could argue she posted a picture, but user has the same aids in her ear.

>inb4 whiteknight.

>i didnt even finish hs
Who didn't guess that?

pls, be nice ;-;

I wish I could padlock all of you fucks that do this shit.

>"Hey grandpa! Why do you have such long ugly earlobes?"
>"Because I'm a stupid faggot Timmy!"

Last year, gonna finish in few months

Usually build up of fluid. Squeeze the shit out of it.

is that a picture of your yawning arsehole on the wall back there? Or is that your husband?

you know you wanna do it... Just let em out, all swollen with hardening nipples...

I am OP and I can confirm that this is a genuine representation of me in my natural environment enjoying the benefits of my "relationship".

This
And especially This!
Dont even want to know how bad and rotten you must smell.

Holy crap those could be some nice tits.

>knowlegable

Oh god my fucking sides.

>Dyke haircut
>shit dye job
>bad choice of color for nails
>snowflake phone cover (surprisingly accurate)

I don't care how hot those tits might be, can't make up for the rest of her.

1/10

Would trigger again.

>snowflake phone cover

Cried. 10/10

But the snowflake is cute...

Said this faggot

Excellent posture, no slouching, bright confident reassuring smile, lots of natural shelves pockets and walets built in to his physique to hold zip drives, floppy disks and compact discs and snacks, connected with the latest in technology, probably surfing on the information superhighway as we speak. 7/10 would bang.

subaceous cyst

THANK YOU

Wtf

Dude that's karma, for being a faggot

disgusting skin disease detected...

Its a fucking tranny dude